https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Everything in its place

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

jorgereynoso

Everything in its place

Post by jorgereynoso »

Guys it is so lucky for us to have a platform like this to share our dolls and topics!Always i shared on fb and got no feedbacks or shared with the real life friends and they not understand how can one love dolls if i hv 40+++ :D there are so many topics we can share in the life,not only football, politic, economy...but also our interests and hobbies!

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Everything in its place

Post by Sotaichou »

Let's just say this is "an acquired taste" for the most part. people shouldn't knock it til they've actually tried it. they're missing out imo. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

I had a business meeting with my best friends wife this Monday as she is a marketing guru. I was getting info on what to do to set up a custom leatherworking/tailoring business. As I am hoping to provide clothing to the doll community the topic of dolls came up. I mentioned I had gotten one for companionship and instead of the eww factor I was expecting I didn't even get an eyebrow raise. Later on I asked her directly if the idea bothered her and she said heck no everybody's got their thing and that they were into Japanese rope binding. How cool is it that a normal well respected member of the community I live in thinks dolls are no more kinky then rope binding. I think we may have turned a corner into becoming more mainstream which is just cool.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

jorgereynoso

Post by jorgereynoso »

I agree totally with u guys

INFORMATIONS