Starpery.com

Oral cavity too small

Got an idea? Need an invention?
jimmyfeet
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Oral cavity too small

Post by jimmyfeet »

Hi all. The oral cavity of my doll's mouth is too small and makes it nearly impossible to use for oral. More than the narrow-ness, I think the problem is that there is nowhere for air to escape as you push in. Has anyone ever drilled a small hole from the back of the mouth out to the back of the head? I think this would fix the issue but I don't want to damage the doll if it's gonna lead to problems in the future. Thanks.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Oral cavity too small

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi jimmyfeet and welcome to TDF!

I would be careful trying that if I were you unless you know what you’re drilling into! There could be problems with cleaning once you destroy the seal at the end. There is not much room in many of the heads for an oral cavity and making holes where they shouldn’t be could affect the structural integrity of the head let alone having the potential to encourage mold and bacteria to grow!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

jimmyfeet
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jimmyfeet »

Valid points and the kind of things i never would have thought of. Thanks for the info.

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

The other option would be to pass her on to someone with a smaller dick! :mrgreen:

Just funning with you. :fadein:

Never used the oral on any mine sorry

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I think some heads are better suited to oral than others by the way! Heads are not cheap to play around with and so is buying a second head just for oral but that could be an option.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@jimmyfeet: There is an thread for this: The issue with oral capable heads. On page 2 of this thread is a picture of a typical core of an 'oral-capable' TPE head, and there is also a picture how the oral canal ends.

Before even considering drilling into a TPE head, inspect the rear of the mouth cavity with an endoscope. I have never seen a TPE head with a sealed rear end, but of course I haven't dissected all types, so please do your own research. Usually the air you push into the head is just distributed around the core. That's why the eyes tend to bulge or even pop out if you thrust into a typical oral TPE head.

In the center of the core is the neck connector embedded. You do not want to destroy this by drilling. You would probably have to modify the head with a canal, leading from the rear end of the mouth cavity above or sideways around the neck connector and then to a venting hole on the back. Since the core might contain fiberglass (GFK), I really don't know if you want to even scratch the core with a drill.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Dollstudio wrote: Since the core might contain fiberglass, I really don't know if you want to even scratch the core with a drill.

Sandro

Getting fiberglass slivers stuck on your wazoo is definitely not something you want to experience.
If you ever cut fiberglass before and got some stuck in your skin anywhere you'll know what i'm talking about.

Ouch :puppydogeyes:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

ZannyDanger wrote: Getting fiberglass slivers stuck on your wazoo is definitely not something you want to experience.
AAaahhhhh!!!!!

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I am addressing this problem as we speak. See this thread-
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=91728

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

Check out my thread, a little more radical mod than Dollyman's viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91786

INFORMATIONS