Starpery.com

Idea for doll supermarket.

Got an idea? Need an invention?
shaunof99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Idea for doll supermarket.

Post by shaunof99 »

I don't know if this has been done before or not, but I have an idea for one site for all dolls and accessories currently on the market from approved vendors.

I noticed, when I was researching for my first doll, that I had to go to every vendors website individually to see what they had and at what price. I'm considering creating a one stop shop site. To clarify, this site will NOT be a vendor or seller. It will basically be a database of all dolls. For example, say I wanted to look for a 100cm doll. I could see a list of all dolls of that size, find one I liked, click on it and see who is selling it and for how much. Then I could click on a link from that page that would redirect me to that vendors site for that doll.

Instead of spending hrs browsing multiple vendor sites, I could find the perfect doll quickly.

What do you guys think? I espeacially want feedback from the vendors themselves. I would want permission from you vendors to link to your sites and pictures.

thismeanswar
Former Member

Re: Idea for doll supermarket.

Post by thismeanswar »

such price comparison websites are very complex
needs some serious programmers to get something like that done automatically!

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Working on a site that along with resources, info and news would have something similar to what you're suggesting :) Will take awhile to program the site to work like I want to but it's progressing.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Helium3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Helium3 »

We need more US based resellers who are factory authorized who can buy wholesale and ship from a local warehouse with no customs issues.

As the number of orders per year increases, eventually manufacturers will not want to deal with end users and will want to sub it out to merchants. Opportunities are coming !
My Barbie, My Choice.

INFORMATIONS