Today's tech in a doll. "Let's talk about."

Post by 3D2D »

Dolls with bluetooth. Good? Bad?

MarcinNJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Today's tech in a doll. "Let's talk about."

Post by MarcinNJ »

I'd say "Good" if I could throw in a pressure sensitive power control...
So, as I drive into either of the three doll orifices, the action forces a widening of that orifice canal.
That would be detected by expanding bands inside the TPE which would then allow power to flow to the sounds system...

Then, my lust fueled thrusts would activate the sound system in concert with my actions

Marc

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

MarcinNJ wrote:I'd say "Good" if I could throw in a pressure sensitive power control...
So, as I drive into either of the three doll orifices, the action forces a widening of that orifice canal.
That would be detected by expanding bands inside the TPE which would then allow power to flow to the sounds system...

Then, my lust fueled thrusts would activate the sound system in concert with my actions

Marc

That would be interesting but it would be safer to do it with a closed system, less likely to be hacked remotely.
Imagine if suddenly the bands went completely (and almost painfully) random and the sounds went to "Never gonna give you up..." or it starts shrieking "Dead by dawn!"

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

I've been trying to find a good way to incorporate bluetooth connected sensors to this hobby. Motion, touch and that stuff. But it's all beyond my skills and there are no good ready-made solutions as far as I know.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

My dolls all have Bluetooth speakers in their skulls :-)

- SF -

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

dullahan wrote:I've been trying to find a good way to incorporate bluetooth connected sensors to this hobby. Motion, touch and that stuff. But it's all beyond my skills and there are no good ready-made solutions as far as I know.
That's an Arduino type project.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

I wonder if anyone's gotten an Amazon Alexa to talk dirty to them while they're doing it

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

All great stuff. I was thinking more of a chatbot integration. Either like the Evie chatbot or a personal build AI. Give her a voice so to speek (did I just pun?). The touch reaction did not occur to me. Though I know Z-onedoll has that ability to react to touch to some extint.

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

3D2D wrote:All great stuff. I was thinking more of a chatbot integration. Either like the Evie chatbot or a personal build AI. Give her a voice so to speek (did I just pun?). The touch reaction did not occur to me. Though I know Z-onedoll has that ability to react to touch to some extint.

I was thinking of a chatbot AI as well, something that could hold a conversation for companionship. Getting it to be more of a lover would be a whole other issue, maybe a different setting with a command (verbal or physical) to change to it.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Check this out:

https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/default.html

I've been following a trail of suitable technology that can lead us from dolls, to beyond. :D
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Somewhere there's a long thread already on this. Mannequin Fan and I discussed a lot of this and did some set up.
Putting a voice in a doll is the easy part. It's getting the voice recognition for the doll owner to work flawlessly. The user needs a good wireless mic that will pick up their voice, but not the dolls voice when she replies back. You can find wireless head set mics, but they always have ear phones with them. Try telling the guy at Best Buy you just want a wireless head set mic without ear buds and he'll looked dumbfounded.
I could not find a clip on the lapel wireless mic. I did find a wireless necklace mic for around $50.00, but it still had earbuds. At least it wasn't a head set to get in the way. Quality was fair. Had to kind of tip your head down for the mic to pick up voice. Something like this pic.
mic.jpg
mic.jpg (11.99 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
Here's another BT mic that probably higher quality I assume since it's like $240.00. Just ran across it looking for a pic of the above mic. May be available for cheaper.
mic 2.jpg
mic 2.jpg (41.81 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS