Starpery.com

Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Got an idea? Need an invention?
amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Post by amytyl »

Rotary cutter/saw? I used one for a mod to another head I had.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

amytyl wrote:Rotary cutter/saw? I used one for a mod to another head I had.
Well I was thinking that maybe a dremel with a rotary blade could get all the way back there, but then the side cuts from that would be quite difficult. Much easier to just cut the damn thing in half, have total access and then glass resin it back together after work is completed.

Schnarf

Post by Schnarf »

Definitely give it a try! Post pics, even if it doesnt work out. The "skull" and the squishy face design are major flaws in these dolls.

One issue I keep considering is if the face will still get distorted, even after getting a hinged jaw or wide open mouth.

As of now because the jaw is solidly locked in place, the only room for expansion once penetrated is the face and eyes bulging out like shes massively hemmoraging. Not really a sexy look.

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

The problem with the aperture is it supports the face backing, i do cut the oral tube behind the lower lip and up to the mouth sides, depending on the head of course, every head has a different mouth structure, and will attack a TPE tongue to the lower lip of the cut oral tube to "ramp" your joy stick to the oral tube. I also cut the floor or bottom of the aperture to give the oral tube more freedom to expand. But still the angle of the aperture is less than satisfactory for realism. If i could afford a 3D printer, would redesign the underskull to suit

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

WM, please take note!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey man, would you have any pics showing the "skull" ?

Really wondering how that looks / how they have made it.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

avante wrote:Hey man, would you have any pics showing the "skull" ?

Here ya go
P1010024.JPG
P1010024.JPG (1.8 MiB) Viewed 3408 times

Schnarf

Post by Schnarf »

Totally agree, Big Burrito! A 3d printer and a good bit of free time would certainly make it possible to turn these mediocre heads into dynamite blowjob machines!

Schnarf

Post by Schnarf »

The soft TPE behind the nose and eyes really needs to be reinforced by a newly designed skull as well, to prevent the face distortion during use.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Schnarf wrote:The soft TPE behind the nose and eyes really needs to be reinforced by a newly designed skull as well, to prevent the face distortion during use.
Pretty sure my mod is going to address that :-)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ah okey, yeah saw that LOL is the head positioned on there as they lay? (i mean like are they facing the same direction as the are fitted together)

That does not look as a good design for sure. Also, as the guy above me said; to not get the face deformation would be awesome!
Dollyman25442 wrote:

Here ya go
P1010024.JPG
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

avante wrote:Ah okey, yeah saw that LOL is the head positioned on there as they lay? (i mean like are they facing the same direction as the are fitted together)

That does not look as a good design for sure. Also, as the guy above me said; to not get the face deformation would be awesome!
Dollyman25442 wrote:

Here ya go
P1010024.JPG
Yes, that is how they go together. It really is a poor design. Stay tuned, next week I do the mod!

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

Can't wait to see your approach, give me food for thought. Will do some work today on them, and will update on My thread "Getting ahead"

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

IMG_1915.JPG
IMG_1915.JPG (303.55 KiB) Viewed 3322 times
Did my tongue add on, for more detailed info, look at my post "Getting ahead" under "Inventors corner"

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Made some headway today.
I'm trying to keep this mod uber simple so anyone can do it.
The idea here isn't re-inventing the wheel, rather doing what the manufacture's should have done in design which is essentially enlarging the aperture (to allow for expansion) and altering the angle (for a more...."natural" feel). The hope is to change the overly tight orifice to something that's actually usable.

So...
First image is the skull bi-section using a simple hacksaw. Don't try a power tool like a jig saw or a sawsall. It will chip out the fiberglass. Just use a regular ol hacksaw.
(Note-when making cuts on fiberglass you should wear nitral gloves, some kind of mask to prevent inhalation of glass dust, a long sleeve shirt, jeans and eye protection)
P1010035.JPG
P1010035.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 3309 times
Next, use the hacksaw (remember, we're keepin this uber simple k) and cut down as pictured as far as you can go before hitting the outer edges of the skull.
P1010037.JPG
P1010037.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 3309 times
Now use a naked hacksaw blade to extend those cuts as far down the sides as you can. The skull is surprisingly easy to cut even with a naked hacksaw blade.
P1010038.JPG
P1010038.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 3309 times
Use your dremel tool with a blade as shown to further extend those cuts all the way to the front of the aperture.
P1010039.JPG
P1010039.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 3309 times
We have now succeeded in relieving the aperture so that the aperture is enlarged and by pushing down on the cut section, creating a fairly significant angle change. Remember, we're not trying to re-invent the wheel here. Simple is good! There is PLENTY of room within the skull cavity to make this mod. This slight change should yield some significant results.
I sure hope vendors and manufacturers are taking notes cause this change would/should be stoopid simple for manufactures while solving a well known and long term problem.
P1010042.JPG
P1010042.JPG (1.8 MiB) Viewed 3309 times
P1010041.JPG
P1010041.JPG (1.78 MiB) Viewed 3309 times
So far we have approximately 20 minutes of work in post the face peel (which took all of five minutes).
All that remains is to use some material (probably some aluminum flat stock) glassed in with some fiberglass resin (available at any Home Depot) to "set" the new angle/enlargement so it's non-movable and sturdy, then re-attach the skull halves back together and re-install the face.
I can assure you, this mod (so far) is ridiculously simple. If you can use a hacksaw and a dremel you can do it without much fanfare.
I'll post images of that part of the process when they are completed.
Stay tuned :-)

INFORMATIONS