Starpery.com

Thinner sex sleeves for vagina, anal, oral

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Tybalt
Ex-Member

Thinner sex sleeves for vagina, anal, oral

Post by Tybalt »

I simply do not understand why the inserts for the vagina of tpe dolls have to be so thick. Why cant it thinner?

If the inserts where thin, then makers could fit in an anal insert as well as the primary vagina insert. The head is a small space but it should still be possible to have a thin insert.

The whole point of these insert is to catch all the fluid and reduce the risk of moisture mold contamination and facilitate cleaning.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Thinner sex sleeves for vagina, anal, oral

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I agree and wholeheartedly support insertables. I love the ease of cleaning as well as being able to switch in my favorite onaholes. My big "Plus" being YOU get to vary the inner textures, tightness or suction. :lol:

DS has made some great efforts towards offering thinner inserts. DS inserts have seen some complaints that their inserts are thin enough to become flimsy and easily tear. But certainly there must be a happy middle ground between the traditional WM inserts and the DS.

Even most onahole sleeves or fleshlights are about as thick (wide?) as the traditional sleeves which are about 3 inches in diameter or larger. I know some will say ; "if you want thin protection, use a male or female condom". :roll: That certainly is another option, but can't help much if the current interior canal is already a little "bland". :whistle:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

If you use the method some manufacturers recommend to install it, you wouldn't get a thinner insert it in because it would crease then.

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

Hi, haven't been on TDF for awile, but anyway, i have an abundance of TPE pellits i got from China, i plan on making my own, i love TPE i can recycle any goofs and try again. Already made a oral interior mold i been trying and using oil based dye to get the color i want, haven't made a Vag mold yet, but it's in the plans

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

You guys are not thinking this through or considering the technical aspects of these tpe inserts. If made thinner, they would not have enough weight and dimension to be held in place inside those cavities when u penetrate. They would just fold as tpe inserts goes all the way inside. Only way to solve that would be to make them like the ds dolls or realdoll, where the clitoris and labya part stays on the outside. So that could cost doll makers millions to remake and redesign their molds and entire design templates for all tpe dolls to accommodate those new inserts.. easier said then done.

INFORMATIONS