Starpery.com

non motorwalking option idea if dolls could be made lighter

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

non motorwalking option idea if dolls could be made lighter

Post by timetraveler1 »

This is just a idea to throw out at doll companies out their . it's actually a two part idea one part is redesigning the inner core of the dolls leaving joints and frame but creating a high strength plastic or fiber mold of body shape then using a type of skinning method put the skin mold over the inner core shape , this may not be doable , but if it was it would still give the doll its curvy body and even a larger full figured body but without the many many pounds of extra weight it would probably reduce weight by 50? percent. i think this could be a very good way of reducing doll weight and even tpe or silicon cost if doll companies can figure out how to do this.

also while mentioning this i ran across an old YouTube video of a walking toy doll , could something like this be incorporated into a full size lighter adult doll. if it could it would make moving a doll a lot easier , straighten dolls legs hold onto doll arm (hands can't be held and pulled on . i hear) and doll could walk a person can guild the doll to other locations in the house etc. on its own (with owners help) .
below is the principle of how a walking toy doll works .
some of my idea's may sound crazy but who know some may work to .

INFORMATIONS