Starpery.com

Realistic smooth-skin anthro-dragon doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Goatfangs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Realistic smooth-skin anthro-dragon doll

Post by Goatfangs »

I have a bunch of characters that are dragons. I won't give their names to maintain my anonymity, but I have often wondered about a realistic life size doll of one of them.

Some things about them are different from ordinary dragons. Their bodies are humanoid, although they have a deep protruding rib cage. Their faces are cat-like and short muzzled with cute nostrils. They have smooth skin instead of scales. It may be unrealistic to try and make full sized wings for them since their wingspan can be over 20 feet. I am also a major jaw-line, neck and collarbone guy so having those features sculpted perfectly would be the top priority.

I have done many searches in the past for fantasy dolls, and a few possibilities exist that could make my dream become a reality.

1. I know about Velour Vixens and Coyote9's craftmanship. I'm not even ruling them out, but so far they seem to be the only vendor that has constructed dragons. However, I am not sure if they can produce the angular and realistic face that I want. A lot of previous examples have rounded plushy faces, which is not what I want. I also would rather realistic eyes.
But if Coyote9 is okay with this kind of challenge (I would want a perfect replication of my character, since I would be spending so much money on it), this seems to be the most likely avenue I might take.

2. Silicone is possible, but it would cost me a whole lot more. But if there is someone that can create exactly what I want, this might be worth it. The kind of customization I want would mean a custom head, neck and chest at least. Also, the material has to be a custom color - my dragons come in all sorts of colors.

3. Foam-filled latex is also possible. My concern here is the durability. I sort of have a therapeutic cuddle doll that is made of foam-filled latex and certain parts are wearing down and there are holes here and there. It's not a sex doll, nor was it made for what I use it for. However, I know that foam-filled latex can produce the level of detail I want.

4. Options I might not have thought of before could be out there. I will not do inflatable, or anything that looks unrealistic or cartoonish. I am thinking a doll with the level of detail of Anung's demon. I am even curious about that process and how expensive it might be.

5. There are extra features that I might want, one I just came across in this forum that I really like. This is definitely something I would want, I've always wanted to listen to a dragon's heart. The device should be located deep enough that the solid object itself isn't felt, or it is indistinguishable from a bony sternum. I would also want the doll to come with customized clothing. That would be my way of hiding it's sexual nature, although I might be more open about its possible therapeutic use.

What other things could I look at? Maybe the wings could be made of a durable and cheaper material.

Whatever the case, this will likely be a once and done thing for me, so I feel like it has to be done perfectly the first time.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Realistic smooth-skin anthro-dragon doll

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Goatfangs,

Yes the rest of you, you knew I would be in on this....

So ...how does the Idea of a group commission for a Godzilla Love Doll grab you, you may have seen my topic concept for my Onoskellis Demon Gal Agony,
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=83649

and I always have played with a digital varient of Queen Godzilla.....

Take a look.....
Anungs Queen Gojira.jpg
Anungs Queen Gojira.jpg (93.36 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
If you like her, I can upload the images of the resin model from the 3D printer with the paint theme....if not I wont bother ...or where you more after a plushy type Godzilla or dragon gal like this one.....
QG G rated concept.jpg
QG G rated concept.jpg (137.66 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
I am all for it....Anung :glou:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Welcome to TDF Goatfangs :glou:

Do you have any pics of what you are seeking to have made?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Goatfangs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Goatfangs »

How to show what I want without showing my specific character (for now)...

Well, there is this cute dragon femboy: http://neotheta.deviantart.com/art/Cute ... -283851669

Smooth skin, skinny and meek. My character is 5'8" so having a doll that is at or near that height would be preferable.

The face of my character has a chiseled jaw, somewhat showy cheekbones, hollow cheeks, and a short muzzle with small nostrils like in that image.

His neck has well defined SCMs, and a pointy adam's apple. His collarbone sticks out a lot and is similar to Audrey Hepburn's collarbone. He has a slight keel to his chest, his pectorals are pretty flat, his abdominals are slightly toned and his ribs can be seen at the sides.

This describes one of my characters, a male that is somewhat effeminate. Despite being a male I would want only a "pocket" down below to hold an insertable toy, and also be closable when not in use (with the insertable hidden somewhere else) so it looks like there are no genitals there.

I do have two other characters. One is over six and a half feet tall - it might feel weird to have her shortened to between 5 and 6 feet, although that is not completely out of the question. The third character is an easy option - she is five feet tall and lacks wings. Both of my female characters have flat chests, no breasts. There is a keel to their chests, especially in the tall one, to hold large lungs and heart that are fine tuned for flight and athletic performance. However, I am most interested in seeing the male come to "life" as he is the oldest and dearest character of mine. I made him up sometime around 1997 and I've been RPing as him for around 16 years.

I might be inclined to reveal more specific details to curious users through PM.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks
That's good enough to give me a idea. There is so much fantasy art out there.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Goatfangs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Goatfangs »

I might be inclined to send PMs with specific details for anyone interested but I think I have to participate a bit more on these forums to have the ability to send PMs. Looks like I ought to try and get to it. :3

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

didn't there used to be a member that made dragon love dolls? i think he used pvc pipe for the skeleton. if i recall he had a lot of nice dragon ladies.

carlys_guy

Goatfangs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Goatfangs »

You might be thinking of Coyote9 and his company Velour Vixens.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi again GF,

I have responded to your PMs and discussed silicon vs TPE options and what is involved in the working up of a commission, and I also have refferred you to Coyote 9 at VV if you are going to go plush as VV does commisions and will be the most cost effective way to proceed.

let me know if you do want a Queen Gogira (based off the 1999 Sony Godzilla) when I get round to finishing that side project....the 1/6 scale 3D prints look great too...
AUR Queen Gogira 3D print 1.png
AUR Queen Gogira 3D print 1.png (585.17 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
AUR Queen Gogira 3D print 2.png
AUR Queen Gogira 3D print 2.png (570.69 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
AUR Queen Gogira 3D print3.png
AUR Queen Gogira 3D print3.png (543.39 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
In case your Dragon wants a girlfriend, and no doubt someone here will also like her too.....

I have also a female elite concept to for the Halo fans, that may also give you some ideas for physique shape and geometry too...
Elite Varient Halo.png
Elite Varient Halo.png (2.44 MiB) Viewed 3877 times
what is vexing though...is someone has already taken the Queen Gogira design and modified her into a character called Deathclaw 8O ..this is the problem with sharing digital animations I have found :roll:

Image 8O blatent rip off!

Anung :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I'd be afraid those claws and toenails may tear my fine Walmart sheets!

INFORMATIONS