Starpery.com

Anung's newest Project Doll design...AGONY She Demon EXTREME

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Anung's newest Project Doll design...AGONY She Demon EXTREME

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Community,

AS you guys and girls are gathering I am starting to liaise with makers will some new doll designs based on video games and movie charaters.

I am currently working on Mitoko Kusinagi from Ghost in the shell, with a few makers, and am looking at my next inovation.

WARNING..if you are deeply religous or squeemish please read no further as I do wish to offend, or if you think beauty is on the surface only then this concept doll will not appeal to you at all. :whistle:

As you know I have an affinity for She Demons and lately I have been playing a game called Agony that for some reason I am extremely proficient with.

http://agonygame.com/

One of the key characters is a Demon that is either your guide and mentor or worst nemesis.

So I am thinking, lets feminise and erotically sexualise this demon...yep...I am a lose cannon!

I am probably going to finish the 3D digital maps and liaise with AByss as they did She devil Lilith and already have the chassis I need, the skin tones I am looking at, and can do the custom work I need for the legs, fetlocks, tail, skin and scale shading and head redesign (and if we can not use the body 10 mold then we can look at the custom options for the Body D, as she will be a heavyweight).

So just a heads up for Abyss, once I finished this custom digital mapping, the tender is comming your way as a commision, and I also Invite other makers to express their interest too.

She will be the Ultimate dominatrix, and noting the gamer geek community is spending dollars large on just the demon statue, what do you reckon a female, sexually capable and rigerous quality version with longevity would sell for :idea: :lol:

So what will she look like...(yes I loaded them small...so no f@cker will snake my concept or efforts on me)
Anung 1.jpg
Anung 1.jpg (11.17 KiB) Viewed 10805 times
Anung 2.jpg
Anung 2.jpg (13.41 KiB) Viewed 10805 times
Anung 3.jpg
Anung 3.jpg (14.03 KiB) Viewed 10805 times
Anung - Follow Me.jpeg
Anung - Follow Me.jpeg (134.22 KiB) Viewed 10805 times
Anung CG work up.png
Anung CG work up.png (378.06 KiB) Viewed 10805 times
Anung censorred for rules.jpg
Anung censorred for rules.jpg (161 KiB) Viewed 10805 times
And the initial 3D cold cast mapping and 3D print....
First cold cast map.png
First cold cast map.png (423.46 KiB) Viewed 10805 times
So now you think.. 8O WOW...Anung is totally Nuts....Hmm...maybe not so much....check the URL video link to consider....she is sexier than you think....as she welcomes you to Hell!

So this will be an ongoing back project more for me than others, but if I can skim a a few bucks of remakes..all worth while...and you can also use her for home security too!

Anung....

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Re: Anung's newest Project Doll design...AGONY She Demon EXT

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

She is stunning Anung...she will be my BGDFFL...so ensure she is also silicone so I can have her too.

Lily

Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Wow....a bit extreme for my taste. You are getting into Clive Barker and his cenobite army realm!
Be careful what you conjure up, but I'm sure your legions would protect you....mostly

"Your suffering will be legendary, even in Hell..." Pinhead
Attachments
IMG_0611.JPG
IMG_0611.JPG (26.89 KiB) Viewed 10777 times
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Funny you should say that...when I was younger, I loved the concept of Midian and also found the female cenobite from Hellraiser attractive 8O ...and this is when I was in my teens...like I said...that inner demon has always been with me :lol:

And sure Lily, but you can play with my Lemarchand's spheres rather than my Lemarchand's cubes.....

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

So now you all see what I have to deal with daily...
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Wow! And I thought I was a sick pup! :glou:

Looking forward to your finished product. A bit extreme for even my twisted taste. Go Anung! :thumbs_up:

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

freaky! lol :twisted:

Should we be concerned that Anung is building a demon army now? :drinking: Lol, this is his revenge on Aus. customs, opening Hell and taking over Australia entirely :lol:

Game looks interesting too, is it coming to PS4?

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Sacrifice a goat while you are making her!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

She is just adorable!! A little on the wild side too I see.
I wasn't sure if she would be able to do oral, but yes. Just be sure to watch the spikes on her head exoskeleton when she gets exited!

Hope you are able to get her built.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Quorra
Doll
Doll

Post by Quorra »

Would be awesome if you lay her next to sleeping people and film their reactions when they wake up :twisted:
Her face reminds me of someone I knew who took a closer look at my Identity Disk :whistle:

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

I say more power to you! Though I wouldn't say she looks like a Demon, actual (real)demons look very human, like us, and are stunning beautiful, but I won't go into that because don't want to start up religious talk with others. She's a beautiful concept of what mainstream views of demons and the demonic world resemble in I guess more of a Hollywood view. When I first saw her I immediately thought of the Todd McFarlane creations which I were enamored with as a child. I guess my views are different from most but I have alot of knowledge on the issue(actual demons), but actual(real) demons are loving protector's that look alot like us. That makes your doll a cool work of art in my mind, the human mind run rampant to create a beautiful concept, so yeah kudos to you. Sorry if I sounded too artsy at the end but yeah she definitely looks cool. Oh yeah can't wait to see your Mitoko Kusinagi as well. Ghost In A Shell is so bad ass so I'm sure she will look awesome as well. :glou:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Wait... Hold on.... Demons are REAL???? 8O

Bazinga! :haha4:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Be careful you don't get sucked dry like this guy Anung!
IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0212.JPG (55 KiB) Viewed 10669 times
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Begog wrote:Wait... Hold on.... Demons are REAL???? 8O

Bazinga! :haha4:
Lol, you're nuts Begog, your always cracking me up. Seriously though, to answer your question if you mean real as in metaphysically, physically, ubiquitously.... Yes. I would just like to reiterate(not to offend anyone) they are not like what the traditional(mainstream) or religious beliefs mention, those depictions are so far from truth, those (in the know) find it quite comical. I however don't want to go off topic but I'll say this, the imagination and creativeness that went in to the design of Anung's doll is quite remarkable. I hope he's quite happy with the end result, and from the looks of it he will be. :glou:

Also: @hollows+fentiman,
That's how I want to go out lol :haha4:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Shepard

Post by Shepard »

Anung I'd definitely like to be in the loop on the mitikono doll.

INFORMATIONS