Starpery.com

Fembot Doll Creation

Got an idea? Need an invention?
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Fembot Doll Creation

Post by mannequin man »

Ok, I would like to comment & begin a thread on everyone else who feels that, "The Love Doll" of today is very, very quickly going to change gears in the coming years, months ? & we will soon begin to see these humanoid Lovers spring up everywhere. I believe by 2020 we will see the 1st production line models for sale of a kind of Love Doll that will blow us away...in a good way ! I cant say they will come from China, The States, Japan, Europe, ? whoever, but im telling you, that it is on the brink of reality ! we all know the kind of tech that is available out here, weather it be materials such as silicone, urethanes, etc. ( & what i mean by tech with materials is that companies like Smooth-On, BITY mold supply, myself, for example are always developing new materials to emulate flesh, organs, etc. ) ..Then we all have the Tech of Computers, things like bluetooth, servos & gears of all kinds, RC, animatronics, special effects, the movie industry, small labs across the world, ..on & on & on ! anyway, long & short of it, it wouldnt surprise me at all if we have ...several hundred ( if not more ) Humanoid androids walking among us today & we cant tell the difference, they are that real looking & acting. honestly....dont think im crazy, because im not. WE HAVE NO IDEA of what already exists out here by the hand of our Governments, World Powers that be, HUGE multi trillion dollar corporations, secret laboratories, development & research centers. let me tell ya now, that for....years, these wealthy elite have been on this ball for a very, very long time. me & you would probably shit if we knew what they have today. im not going to go deep into this, but what we have to realize is that for the exception of few things, all new high tech of ANY kind are being tailored & controlled by the elite powers that be. they always have. did you know that the Government uses a rule of thumb to release "Technology" to even high ranking officials ? let alone the public. & this "rule of thumb" is around 20-30yrs, keeping it "Top Secret" or "Confidential"....yeah. FACT !!!.....rant over ....ok, on with the fun stuff.....so, I for one welcome the Android Lover, Sex Robot, Electric Lady, Fembot, ...whatever we call Her. I would love to own one & ultimately build one. as long as She comes with a Kill switch & a Mute button ? ...I'm Good ! bring her to me !

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Fembot Doll Creation

Post by timetraveler1 »

ahh yes but would you hit the kill switch if the fembot was trying to ride your dick to death ?? :haha4: :wink:

jacobbab
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jacobbab »

Hello I'm new here, and as much as I would want to see my own personal westworld host, I think majority of companies out there are focused on creating a friendzoning Scarlett Johansson from Her and Kitt than Ava from Ex machina, maybe except for Disney. And I definitely don't want to wait to see if the government decides to maybe release a project, but I know what you're talking about mannequin man just look at the stealth helicopter they used during the osama bin laden mission look like something straight out of a 80's scifi movie. So I definitely would want to build my own even if it's a small step in the right direction, I have some ideas but not the know how to accomplish it(for now). Would you like to hear them?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

timetraveler1 wrote:ahh yes but would you hit the kill switch if the fembot was trying to ride your dick to death ?? :haha4: :wink:
Not me! That's how I want to go out! :D But mannequin man brings up a good point. A lot of the technology that we see is already old news by the time we learn about it. Especially anything that's tied into the military industrial complex. We would certainly be amazed at what sort of AI or robotics capability the military has been able to keep secret.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

dollhugger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollhugger »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyYeFR6v2ro look at these chineze negga :D will soon become a reallity

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hmmm..I am more worried about this with fembots...

timetraveler1 wrote:ahh yes but would you hit the kill switch if the fembot was trying to ride your dick to death ?? :haha4: :wink:
Yes this can happen...a grreat adult clip called doppelganger...

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Lol...well, I have to agree with Stewie ! thats how i wanna go out too, is poppin one off for the prize ! seriously though, I agree with you guys & like Stewie said, the Military just may be the ones who are at the lead on this ? we just dont know. companies like "Boston Dynamics", "Hanson Robotics", & special effects labs like "Spectral Motion", a special effects lab for the movies. these people are the ones who created the dancing Robot lady we all love. ( cant remember her name ), but I do remember "Ava" the Head, from Hanson. now he has introduced the new one called "Sophie" ? "Sophia" ? ...god, what a hottie ! all this brings to mind the movie called "Bicentenial Man", with Robin Williams. his female counterpart was a hottie as well. ya know, I sometimes believe that if you see something in the movies, no matter how far out it is,.....they got it already or are perfecting it. one example.....Captain Kirk of the USS Enterprise. now think about this for a moment. isn't it peculiar that ...just by chance, his "Communicator" just so happen to resemble & perform just like the cell flip phone that we had ?...huuummm ?
either the Government thinks we're really stupid or they cant contain themselves to hog all the neat shit up for 30yrs. come on guys....come off that shit already ! but, i reckon its intelligence that is the reason they keep it hidden so long. god forbid they release something before they know how to retaliate to shut it down if it was turned on them by some wacko, rite ? ...but anyway....I would love to get into Animatronics, now that i got all this, sculpting, molding stuff down pretty much. really not that hard to create an outer shell for a fake body, its all the stuff inside that takes the time. actually its going to be this very thing inside the Love doll of the future. no longer will our love dolls be solid silicone, or even close. Obsolete will be the word. the silicone skin we make love with & can feel our bodies against will become just a thin but functional outer layer of the Doll itself. unfortunately this brings the factor of weight. but...if they were made to be autonimous ? "independent" & walk, stand, move on their own, this would be the answer. ...I cant freakin wait !....emoli...EXCITED !!!! :glou:

tomek343

Post by tomek343 »

Indeed we getting closer and closer to have robot like hosts from 'Westworld':

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

tomek343 wrote:Indeed we getting closer and closer to have robot like hosts from 'Westworld':

As to the youtube video: Da fuck was that? 8O :haha4:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
tomek343 wrote:Indeed we getting closer and closer to have robot like hosts from 'Westworld':

As to the youtube video: Da fuck was that? 8O :haha4:
Hey Stewie,..done some research on the whole "Fembot" ideas, & ordered DVD's of "The original Bionic Woman" complete series box set, "West World" with Yule Brenner, & "Future World" ..kinda a prt. 2 of "West World" also with Yule Brenner. from the looks of it. from Amazon & Youtube, it has some ..ok reference i could use for my work. im really seeking out DVD's & movies anything with androids & fembots now. plus, im going to download every freaking video o can find on Youtube about animatronics, Robotics....im HOOKED !!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Yeah I'm in the same boat. Ever since 2014 I have been trying to get my hands on every movie and television show there is that deals with artificial women. I'm really amazed that there are so many! :D I think it has been a popular theme for a long time.
I was just thinking about this one from the early 80s called "Android" which might be worth checking out. The crazy part was that after this mad scientist goes through the trouble of creating "the perfect woman," she rejects his ass! 8O And of course he was pretty pissed about that and ended up losing his head. Which happened when the fembot removed it for him! 8O

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

My idea of a perfect "Fembot".......

bot.png
bot.png (3.76 MiB) Viewed 5462 times

Mark
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow the puc above me is beautiful. Is this a doll? Nice thread by the way
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

samara78 wrote:Wow the puc above me is beautiful. Is this a doll? Nice thread by the way
KiltedCowboy/Sam ...Yes, boy she is a little hottie, aint she ? idk, although she looks too much like a toy, not sure. I love the color scheme on her though ! like Sam said, she's beautiful !

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Yeah I'm in the same boat. Ever since 2014 I have been trying to get my hands on every movie and television show there is that deals with artificial women. I'm really amazed that there are so many! :D I think it has been a popular theme for a long time.
I was just thinking about this one from the early 80s called "Android" which might be worth checking out. The crazy part was that after this mad scientist goes through the trouble of creating "the perfect woman," she rejects his ass! 8O And of course he was pretty pissed about that and ended up losing his head. Which happened when the fembot removed it for him! 8O
Hey Stewie, another one that just come to mind is one called : "Eve of Destruction"..( https://www.bing.com/search?q=eve+of+de ... ORM=CHROMN )

INFORMATIONS