Starpery.com

Sex toy design and materials

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MakerOfStuff

Re: Sex toy design and materials

Post by MakerOfStuff »

IT'S WORKING!
I plan now to make the first units to sell like this...
Thin layer of eco-flex first, to 'encapsulate' the stickier, softer silicone beneath...
That layer should be applied carefully, to prevent bubbles, so should the next...
Then I start applying Dragon skin with 1.25 to 1.5x as much slacker (makes way softer, and stickier), again by hand, removing bubbles...
THEN, assemble the mold to fill the rest, with softened dragon skin...
Then coat the out side with normal dragon skin (which is stronger than the exo flex, but the eco flex is less sticky than dragon skin with enough slacker to match softness).

THAT WAY, the inner layer will be less Sticky, the over all material will be softer than all competing products on this market, and the outer surface will be tougher than all the others too!

I might be ready to sell within this week!
So far so good!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Glad the project is coming along.
I would suggest buying some silicone tint for the production toys.

The 3 most important things in sex toys: Looks, looks and looks.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Unfortunately, most people want to see a finished product before they drop any money. If you can produce a nice skin tone silicone sleeve w/ full labia major and soft pink tinted labia minor that would be good. Maybe do a video w/ the sleeve and a dildo?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Lets see the pics
-Mello

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Mello_Pello wrote:Lets see the pics
-Mello
This is MakerOfStuff's last posted sleeve.
toy 8.jpg
toy 8.jpg (32.22 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
I'm sorry, but this just doesn't do anything for me.
If you can make a sleeve that is ultra realistic like this cropped pic of a doll vagina you might draw more interest.

I hope to make something like this for my ball joint doll someday! LOL
Last edited by netwit on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed pic per forum policy: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38015

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Thanks for the pic RubberKitty...got me updated.
Hard pouring through this whole thread. U definitely seem committed MakerofStuff...got alot of work into your projects. From what Ive seen browsing through this thread...seems U would have a great market in the plush arena so far...making some realistic looking pussys for Teddybabes and what not...also maybe some for mannequins. Thats what Im seeing however I havent had the chance to get through everything posted here...just want to post some minor feedback for what its worth. There is just so much competition out there that Im not sure what to think. I surely applaud you on your work though Sir...Ur a smart dude for sure. I wish you the best of luck in coming up with a competitive and lucrative business plan. For me I will say this...having a badass pussy for my Teddybabe that looks natural, fits great, and feels great as well as safe would be cool. Also, I keep thinking back to a thread by member Mannequinfan...where he attached a realistic Veejay to one of his mannequins...that would be awesome as I got a hot mannequin just waiting to be modded. Anyways...just jotting my thoughts down and wanted to contribute!
-Mello

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

That will be so cool to be able to get a custom silicone insert.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

This thread is locked while under review by TDF Management.
Last edited by netwit on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic unlocked per established parameters

MakerOfStuff

Sex toy design and materials

Post by MakerOfStuff »

UPDATE...I have succeeded at crafting real looking vulva, and figured out I think all the little details now on how exactly I will combine different colors and material softness and texture, to make the most realistic male sex toys possible!

I've been practicing crafting thermoplastic rubber (TPE, TPE) with a soldering iron plugged into an extension cable with a light dimmer to control the temperature... And I can use it for hard plastic and gelatin too. Oh, and crafting/modelling clays will melt also!

That's to smoothen out the surface after tooling... But normal butane lights leave black char when the yellow-orange flame hits it. I think propane might not.
And I looked up how to refill Bic lighters YouTube. I recommend it.

I figured out how to make foam pillows to hold the sleeves, and to control the pressure, and to be adapters to fit other things like the life size dolls.

I also plan to make heaters that go inside, and some that wrap around the outside of the sleeve and have gel inside, where you can control the pressure, either on the whole thing or individual rings.
I plan to make these use AC and USB power so you can use portable USB power packs!

And fit more advanced models I plan to have a pump that causes pulsing of pressure like contractions and a heart beat, with heated gel, with computer control, and pressure sensors so it actually responds to your actions!

I plan several different models.

AT FIRST, I plan to sell on the page here where they said I could, individual, unique, signed, custom designed inserts, with flesh light design or shaped to fit a particular doll... I'll take votes, and I'll show pics, and take suggestions.

BUT IT HAS TO WAIT, because I've got some more things in life to finish b4 I can focus on this again.

Space Buckaroo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Space Buckaroo »

What ever happened to this project? Is MakerOfStuff still around?

MakerOfStuff

HOLD: Re: Sex toy design and materials

Post by MakerOfStuff »

Its been put on hold for quite a while. I am about to start making some final molds asap, but I have a LOT going on right now. I plan to make the Silicone Version soon, with a THIN outer layer of less sticky and more durable, but harder silicone, then fill with super-soft silicone, and put a slightly thicker and tougher (and less sticky) outer layer on the outside.
I plan to make a Silicone heating pad to wrap around it, which stretches so you can make it as tight as you want.
I plan to make Vaginas and Anus's (lol) separate and together.
I plan to make Foam pillows which they insert into, which have tight pillow cases, so they are similar to a torso with spandex on it, but so you cant tell its not a pillow when in a satin pillow case (because hairs dont stick to that as well as cotton, and they are a problem with these sticky rubber materials).
I plan to sell Duct tape probably, as one tool for removing hairs btw.
I was actually just getting out the previous attempts to make a mold yesterday! Good timing on this comment.
When I left off, I had crafted a pretty good vulva, and made a few Silicone Molds, but they were not right.
I've thought it through I think all the way now, and next time I should get it right (might take a few more attempts. We learn as we go!).
I still need to figure out a better way to make the foam pillows though. Using scissors is not sufficient for producing them for sale, too time consuming. I plan to try a hot wire cutter with shapes to guide it, or just find a company to make the foam pillows custom.
I could use help with that!
They need to basically just be 5" thick pillow foam (I used couch cushions btw), by 8" wide, and 18-24" long, with a 2" hole cut though the center lengthwise, and a cut through the middle of one side (8"x18-24" side) along the length, so it can expand (or the foam just tears. This is why it must be in a tight spandex pillow case which tucks into the holes at each end, 2x the length of the pillow total).
I also plan to create air-pressure controlled pockets like bubble foam which can fit inside the heated silicone pad wrapped around the inserts, so it can change pressure with a manual pump, and eventually it can be computer controlled and actually respond to your motion like a real woman!
And I have a LOT more plans too!
Its just taking longer than I hoped!

MakerOfStuff

Post by MakerOfStuff »

Oh, I just had this idea too...
I can make silicone molds, so other people can make their own sleeves, out of Thermo-Plastic Elastomer (which I plan to sell if I can find the right supplier, just like what 'Fleshlight' uses), by melting the TPE into the Silicone mold, in an oven, at exactly the right temp (350f as I recall)!

Since they do wear out, you can use the material from old worn out ones, and cut it up, and melt it back into a brand new one!
How about that idea!
So far the images I've posted I dont think came close to the best ones I made.
One of them looked real, crafted from clay, but the rest are not good enough yet. I saved that one in a silicone mold, so I can pick up where I left off.

I have made a few out of TPE, by using soldering irons with a light dimmer wired in to control temp, and custom shaped soldering tips (Rounded, different diameters, lengths, some straight, some curved), which I only recently got to a point where I think I can make kits like mine to sell also.

I will try and post pictures soon, and when I can pay the fee to sell here I will offer them here. Hopefully soon.

And I think I did figure out the best way to cut the foam pillows...
The way they make foam dolls is pressing them into a 3D form (the negative of what the end shape is), then cutting the foam with a hot wire I think, or band-saw like sharp blade I figure (I forgot. Watched a video once), and the pressure makes the 3D shape come out, but they had to glue two halves together, which wont do here, so...
I think I can just put the same foam piece into a second mold, and cut curves on the other side, then use a wire (like coat hangar steel wire) to form a guide to cut into the side of the long face and make the long hole through the center length (So you can insert sleeves into both ends, with silicone heater pads wrapped around them, as tight as you want).

Hopefully I can do all this soon now.

MakerOfStuff

Post by MakerOfStuff »

More ideas... In order to make cleaning one of these easier, without having to remove it from whatever its inside (foam pillow, full size doll, etc), I figured out how to use small, soft foam balls (like Couch Cushion Foam, about 1 inch or a bit larger), sprayed with Rubbing (isopropyl) alcohol (From a tiny travel size spray bottle), then squeezed as dry as possible with paper towels (which are reusable if its just water and alcohol, but this is to clean out your mess after using an insert/sleeve), then lube the insert well before and after inserting foam ball in, and push it all the way to the back end with a Long Plastic Toy (dildo, etc.).

You could do this maybe 3 or 4 times before having to take it out and clean it this way, and more if you can access the other end, like from the center of the pillow (Where a small hole is in the foam and spandex pillow casing, along the line cut into the middle hole so the foam expands without tearing there and so you can get inserts and heating pads in and out easier), so you can pull the other end out (even WHILE using it) and remove the foam pads, and squeeze the wet stuff into paper towels, and throw them away, or wash them out instead (I suggest cleaning up with alcohol spray after each thing).
This way, it pushes everything (but a thin layer of lube and water) into the back, and disinfects it too! And with alcohol still in the foam (But squeeze out as much as possible first), bacteria cant grow in the end where it sits (until the alcohol evaporates, which is pretty quick).
And a water spray bottle also, to keep it from drying up (Lube alone isnt enough, and btw I think Astro-Glide is the only one that works with TPE, but that might be different when I make silicone ones).
And also Eye Drop bottles work better for lube, because they let out drops at a time and have smoother rounded edges (So you can put it inside while using even and not hurt yourself, or damage the insert IF you're careful! And the threads tend to pull out tiny hairs and stuff inside the opening, a little, which is useful).

So I plan to sell all these Accessories when I have the finished product ready.

And if I didnt mention it, I plan to make the Silicone heating pads (which wrap around the insert and stretch so you can make them as tight as you want), with Temperature Sensors to prevent it from going above say 100F, but on the opposite side from the heating elements so you can flip it around and it will get hotter (But this can deform the Thermo-Plastic, maybe melt it if too hot, and cause it to tear easier too).

gogreen2013

Post by gogreen2013 »

Found a supplier with information regarding Silicone rubber uses to mimic human flesh. :razz:
https://rubbersheetindia.co.in/blogs/f/ ... lete-guide

INFORMATIONS