Starpery.com

Realistic tattooing on high end silicone.

Got an idea? Need an invention?
ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Realistic tattooing on high end silicone.

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Wow you're a great artist & Leora is so gorgeous with these new tats like everyone else mentioned! * but question for ya: if I found a local Tattoo Artist like yourself I suppose it would be possible to pay & have something done on the used RD doll I'm getting soon. (?) (& pics to come) * also sounds like the quality of the ink is a big factor too! What are your thoughts? Tx for your time

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

ChaseroftheSun wrote:Wow you're a great artist & Leora is so gorgeous with these new tats like everyone else mentioned! * but question for ya: if I found a local Tattoo Artist like yourself I suppose it would be possible to pay & have something done on the used RD doll I'm getting soon. (?) (& pics to come) * also sounds like the quality of the ink is a big factor too! What are your thoughts? Tx for your time
Hello Chaser.
Welcome to TDF
, anything is possible, but I can not answer you since that is an entirely different person/artist, I can not comment nor confirm with out knowing what they are capable of.
It has its cost , I've invested at least 4000 into it on materials alone (including used realdoll for practice )
Not including the long hours of learning curves I've dealt with as well .
As far as I know, I am the first and only artist to attempt and actually have success with extensive tattooing and even permanent makeup via tattoo machine.
Maybe you could find someone, but there is also the fact of privacy and respect,I am not just a guy that does this, I am also a member of this forum and truelly invested into doll art.
So I protect my clients privacy as well as respect their dolls.
That is one key feature that I believe is more difficult to find , more than just some guy that can do it.
And that's a big, maybe if they can.
Not trying to be arrogant , just pointing out facts.
Again, welcome! Can't wait to see your doll photos.
Be kind Rewind .Image

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Hey thanks for your reply! Again you're a great artist & I love how you're like the pioneer of tattooing these beautiful dools! Good points you made & I was thinking about who in the world could I trust for this as I don't even have any of my own LOL! No worries & if I decide to trust someone someday I'll let you know & keep you updated. It won't be for awhile anyways...have you tried to make permanent freckles by chance? :)

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I believe that T.D. has done freckles as well. Whenever my Ruby13 gets done, I am planning tattoo work and freckles.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

buttoncock

Post by buttoncock »

Hey tattooed dolls, I am a tattoo artist myself...your work on your RD is remarkable!
I just purchased my first doll, she is a WM TPE. She has some staining from the original owner storing her improperly.
I have a few questions...
Is it possible to tattoo TPE?
Have you changed the color on that TPE head yet?
I am looking to dye my entire doll to give her tan lines and would like to add some freckles/beauty marks.
She is just way too pale for my liking, although I will leave her skin tone white where I will tattoo her...if I even can.

Hit me back when you get a chance, and keep up the amazing work!

siliconedoll

Post by siliconedoll »

Amazing work.

Beautifuldoll+2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beautifuldoll+2 »

Your doll looks amazing! I love your work. I really enjoy tattoos and have quite a few of them myself. I cant believe how sexy they look on the doll though. Really great job.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

WoW I remember posting a thread titled real tattoos on real dolls back when I was going through my divorce in 2014. I am so glad someone talented has picked up this trade and proven it can be done and with such incredible results. When/If I ever get a studio set up again you can bet your arse I will be doing this and trying to perfect a TPE application. Hats OFF TO YOU GOOD SIR! HAZZAH.
Not only have you pioneered a true way to apply incredible art to silicone dolls but you have made a valuable contribution to the list of excuses of why one owns such an incredible doll.
"She is my tattoo dummy." Golden! THIS IS AN EPIC THREAD and if you ever feel like helping another artist who struggles to achieve this please PM me as I run a swash drive and could use any tips and hints.
I am in Portland Oregon and would love to be able to be the first artist on this side of the US to achieve such results.
DOLL ON BRO!
Fucking FanTasTic 8)
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I think that I may have stumbled on a technique to tattoo TPE successfully. While theoretical as I will have to wait a long while before I can save up to buy materials needed, I do believe it is possible and will be a great use of my old ink and needles to experiment with. I will post to this thread when I start experimentation.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

buttoncock wrote:Hey tattooed dolls, I am a tattoo artist myself...your work on your RD is remarkable!
I just purchased my first doll, she is a WM TPE. She has some staining from the original owner storing her improperly.
I have a few questions...
Is it possible to tattoo TPE?
Have you changed the color on that TPE head yet?
I am looking to dye my entire doll to give her tan lines and would like to add some freckles/beauty marks.
She is just way too pale for my liking, although I will leave her skin tone white where I will tattoo her...if I even can.

Hit me back when you get a chance, and keep up the amazing work!
Tpe for me has been a nightmare to try and tattoo it.
No luck at all getting the stains out provoked by the ink and how messy tattooing is.
If anyone knows of a "do it all" cleaner or solvent that won't melt or damage the tpe that I can use to wipe of pure color pigments .?
Be kind Rewind .Image

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

siliconedoll wrote:Amazing work.
Thank you! Your doll is very attactive! Nice pics
Be kind Rewind .Image

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

Beautifuldoll+2 wrote:Your doll looks amazing! I love your work. I really enjoy tattoos and have quite a few of them myself. I cant believe how sexy they look on the doll though. Really great job.
Thank you, sadly I have not done any new work on my doll , but soon I will get back on that horse again.
Be kind Rewind .Image

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

4biddenartist wrote:WoW I remember posting a thread titled real tattoos on real dolls back when I was going through my divorce in 2014. I am so glad someone talented has picked up this trade and proven it can be done and with such incredible results. When/If I ever get a studio set up again you can bet your arse I will be doing this and trying to perfect a TPE application. Hats OFF TO YOU GOOD SIR! HAZZAH.
Not only have you pioneered a true way to apply incredible art to silicone dolls but you have made a valuable contribution to the list of excuses of why one owns such an incredible doll.
"She is my tattoo dummy." Golden! THIS IS AN EPIC THREAD and if you ever feel like helping another artist who struggles to achieve this please PM me as I run a swash drive and could use any tips and hints.
I am in Portland Oregon and would love to be able to be the first artist on this side of the US to achieve such results.
DOLL ON BRO!
Fucking FanTasTic 8)
You are absolutely right, it is a perfect storm, as an artist this is a deductible item , I have purchased made for tattooing limbs , this just an entire one piece and I use it as my portfolio as well.
I have used it for research, amongst other things of course , I also use rotary machines, but beyond that I do not have a way to give you tips, recently I noticed the soft silicone from today's dolls and it might be a problem depending on what doll exactly you are working on.
Be kind Rewind .Image

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

4biddenartist wrote:I think that I may have stumbled on a technique to tattoo TPE successfully. While theoretical as I will have to wait a long while before I can save up to buy materials needed, I do believe it is possible and will be a great use of my old ink and needles to experiment with. I will post to this thread when I start experimentation.
Wow! That's great I can't wait to see the results.
Be kind Rewind .Image

INFORMATIONS