Starpery.com

Realistic tattooing on high end silicone.

Got an idea? Need an invention?
DollAfficionado

Re: Realistic tattooing on high end silicone.

Post by DollAfficionado »

Due to the issues that Ruby13 has been having with their business, I did not get the doll I originally wanted. Instead, I settled on a medium tone Presley doll. Upon inspecting the skin, it seems significantly different and much thinner than a RealDoll or 4Woods, so trying to tattoo one was probably not going to be a good idea anyway. It is a nice doll in many ways, but it is not quite for me so I will probably be putting her up for sale. Whenever I purchase another RealDoll, I will probably go with tattooing on her since you have had great success with your own RealDoll.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

cy_xander

Post by cy_xander »

buttoncock wrote:Hey tattooed dolls, I am a tattoo artist myself...your work on your RD is remarkable!

Hit me back when you get a chance, and keep up the amazing work!
Hey buttoncock, I didn't know you were a tattoo artist as well - a man of many talents!

tattooed dolls, truly amazing work. And painstaking as well, to work out a process that's reliable and doesn't damage the dolls. Fascinating to watch your progress.

Two questions: where are you located? would it be conceivable to have you tattoo other dolls once you've got the process down?

Also, you mentioned a while back, gosh, more than a year I think - airbrushing as well. What are your thoughts on whether "temporary" tattoos make sense. i.e airbrushed? Would you seal the silicone with Krylon Acrylic first, or a different material? Would you also seal it after? Is that what Abyss does after they put the make-up on? It just seems the same (or similar) process should be possible.

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

DollAfficionado wrote:Due to the issues that Ruby13 has been having with their business, I did not get the doll I originally wanted. Instead, I settled on a medium tone Presley doll. Upon inspecting the skin, it seems significantly different and much thinner than a RealDoll or 4Woods, so trying to tattoo one was probably not going to be a good idea anyway. It is a nice doll in many ways, but it is not quite for me so I will probably be putting her up for sale. Whenever I purchase another RealDoll, I will probably go with tattooing on her since you have had great success with your own RealDoll.
Hey what's up buddy, sorry I didn't respond to your email before this post, I understand , no problem, it just gives me more time to prepare.
I hope your doll funds the right person to give a happy home.
I need to test this solana doll model with its softer silicone as well.
Don't forget to tip your artist, or leave a honest review, it goes a long way for us.Image

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

No problem. I am waiting to see what RealDoll comes up with next before I order my next high-end doll.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you all a quick update.
Finally!, I set up my doll studio at home.
And I am glad to report good news so far..
The NEW super soft silicone , IS tattooable .
Here are some sample shots of what I tested Amy with, more to come.
Enjoy!.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 2010 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2010 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2010 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 2010 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 2010 times
Don't forget to tip your artist, or leave a honest review, it goes a long way for us.Image

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

That is excellent. She looks like a real girl with with real girl tattoos
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

Hey Tattooed Dolls, I see that you tattooed the foot. If that is a RealDoll did you get that with Duracast feet and hands?

if the doll has that feature, you might want to test another section of the doll since my understanding is that the duracast is more sturdy than the other parts of the doll.

BTW, just like most on this thread I am just in awe of the beauty you created. Would love to have a suicide doll like yours as well.

As far as your TPE problem. Would wrapping tightly in celephae (sorry for spelling) keep the excess ink from hitting the tpe and easy to wipe up?

Sorry if this is a newbie dump answer, not a tattoo artist, but was thinking about your question while looking at this thread.

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

samara78 wrote:That is excellent. She looks like a real girl with with real girl tattoos
Thank you, I'm trying to keep them more like Pinterest style tattoos so it give the illusion of a young woman in today's trends .

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

Dystempr wrote:Hey Tattooed Dolls, I see that you tattooed the foot. If that is a RealDoll did you get that with Duracast feet and hands?

if the doll has that feature, you might want to test another section of the doll since my understanding is that the duracast is more sturdy than the other parts of the doll.

BTW, just like most on this thread I am just in awe of the beauty you created. Would love to have a suicide doll like yours as well.

As far as your TPE problem. Would wrapping tightly in celephae (sorry for spelling) keep the excess ink from hitting the tpe and easy to wipe up?

Sorry if this is a newbie dump answer, not a tattoo artist, but was thinking about your question while looking at this thread.

Well, good question and observation on your part, I did not mention that she does not have dura cast anything.
It's all soft , super soft I should say , I left the red stockings on her for a week or two almost.
No rubbing off into the fabric or rubbing off on the tattoo it self.
No spreading or bleeding,no breakdown either.
My friends I think we are a go!

I will post some of the photos before a shower and wash of Amy , just so you can see there's no rubbing off of the tattoos.

Now, tpe, no I won't even mess with that anymore , I read someone else posted about successfully tattooing tpe and all this other stuff , but that was months ago and I've yet to see any of those claims be shown here in no bullshit photos like I have shared with all you in this process .
So , NO.
Sorry, but NO tpe for this guy.

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

Here are shower pics, before and after.
Heavy washing and rubbing and no damage to the tattoo work.
The red stockings show no signs of the ink transfering either .
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (985.07 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1966 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (996.61 KiB) Viewed 1966 times

LatexLadyLover

How to get suntan oil look?

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I have a TPE 155cm Shannon in tan and I would like to know if a Suntan Oil look is possible? Would rubbing Baby Oil work? Thanks.

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How to get suntan oil look?

Post by tattooed dolls »

LatexLadyLover wrote:I have a TPE 155cm Shannon in tan and I would like to know if a Suntan Oil look is possible? Would rubbing Baby Oil work? Thanks.
Ok, I apologize for the rudeness I'm about to lay out, with that said, this post if for high end silicone testing, I already explained multiple times in this thread about how I don't wish to dabble with tpe and its very pourus surface .

I do not know the answer to your question because I am only working on high end silicone .

There are other members doing color stains like the one you seek, but NOT me.
Not trying to be a dick to ya buddy, I just don't understand these questions about tpe.

Realrobotdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Realrobotdoll »

Are they perminant tattoo as I'm looking to tattoo my silicone doll not a clue what to use I can get hold of a tattoo kit you use on humans

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

Realrobotdoll wrote:Are they perminant tattoo as I'm looking to tattoo my silicone doll not a clue what to use I can get hold of a tattoo kit you use on humans
Hey there RRD
Those are long and boring answers I've already answered here before in the same thread .
To avoid boring everyone , review earlier comments and find your answers there.

But,To keep it simple, yes, completely permanent.

Welcome to tdf .

Realrobotdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Realrobotdoll »

Hi you could make a fortune tattoo owners dolls I'd pay :plaidskirt:

INFORMATIONS