Starpery.com

E.I.C (Easy Izzy Crane)

Got an idea? Need an invention?
FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Re: E.I.C (Easy Izzy Crane)

Post by FlashGordoll »

siliconelover wrote:
FlashGordoll wrote: I don't understand ? What good is this winch if it doesn't have wheels ? If the bottom is slid under the bed and you start to lift her up how can you get her into a standing position without moving the stand out from under the bed.
1: I have no idea why you would ask, 'What good is this winch if it doesn't have wheels ?' Have you even bothered to read anything?

Its for lifting the doll up safely to be rested and dressed. Its a simple concept, no I can not see your point of, blah blah 'if it hasn't got wheels its useless'. Again it is not for transportation, I do not want to add wheels. :roll:

2:
If the bottom is slid under the bed and you start to lift her up how can you get her into a standing position without moving the stand out from under the bed.
Its quite simple, the bottom of the base is smooth, so the stand can be slid out as it is sitting on carpet. The majority of the time she can be winched up from a chair.
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Flash,
I´m sure Izzy is happy and proud of her stand. Your lovely lady deserved this fine craftmanship.
Hats off,
Chris
Thanks Chris, it will make life a lot easier and nice to give her bum a rest as well as my back! :thumbs_up:

Give my fondest regards to Brigitte.

Regards, Flash.

Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

FlashGordoll wrote:
siliconelover wrote:
FlashGordoll wrote: I don't understand ? What good is this winch if it doesn't have wheels ? If the bottom is slid under the bed and you start to lift her up how can you get her into a standing position without moving the stand out from under the bed.
1: I have no idea why you would ask, 'What good is this winch if it doesn't have wheels ?' Have you even bothered to read anything?

Its for lifting the doll up safely to be rested and dressed. Its a simple concept, no I can not see your point of, blah blah 'if it hasn't got wheels its useless'. Again it is not for transportation, I do not want to add wheels. :roll:

2:
If the bottom is slid under the bed and you start to lift her up how can you get her into a standing position without moving the stand out from under the bed.
Its quite simple, the bottom of the base is smooth, so the stand can be slid out as it is sitting on carpet. The majority of the time she can be winched up from a chair.

I don't know what you did or how with the above quote's but you screwed them all up ...

Just asking about the wheels, seems like you've severely limited what the capabilities of such a nice piece of equipment could do and be useful for. Causes me to think of an engine lift without the wheels, pretty useless.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

siliconelover wrote:
Just asking about the wheels, seems like you've severely limited what the capabilities of such a nice piece of equipment could do and be useful for. Causes me to think of an engine lift without the wheels, pretty useless.
You should see it as a functional prototype. A good start, nothing more. It definitely needs wheels.

Andy_J

Post by Andy_J »

I trust Flash is more than capable to judge for himself if his stand is useful or not. :wink:

(He has made it quite clear, why wheels might not be ideal in his environment.)

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FlashGordoll »

siliconelover wrote: I don't know what you did or how with the above quote's but you screwed them all up ...

Again I have absolutely no clue why you keep banging on about wheels, blah blah blah! IF I had a big open plan house with hard floors I definitely would have built it with wheels, but I haven't so there is no point what so ever adding them.

The stand will do exactly what it was designed for and is not useless! In fact that is a very rude and ignorant comment to make.

I think that you screwed up by not bothering to read or understand the intended purpose of this stand, I can see no point repeating myself over and over to someone who is oblivious to anything I've written.
Andy_J wrote:I trust Flash is more than capable to judge for himself if his stand is useful or not. :wink:

(He has made it quite clear, why wheels might not be ideal in his environment.)
Thanks Andy_J, I'm glad there is someone here who reads and understands others situations. :thumbs_up:

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

if you add 4 wheels to a stand, you can't lift (winch up) a doll if she is not exactly under the top of the stand, because the stand will move (roll), and the doll won't :lol:

So you will have to add brakes on the wheels :P , then why not a motor, gearbox... ? :P sorry just joking :wink:
A wheeling chair is the best to take dolly for a walk in the house because the giant wheels are not dangerous when walking on carpets, imo :)

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

FlashGordoll wrote:
Thanks Andy_J, I'm glad there is someone here who reads and understands others situations. :thumbs_up:
I still believe you need wheels :lol:

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FlashGordoll »

Mistress wrote:
FlashGordoll wrote: I still believe you need wheels :lol:
:haha4:
Elle wrote:if you add 4 wheels to a stand, you can't lift (winch up) a doll if she is not exactly under the top of the stand, because the stand will move (roll), and the doll won't :lol:

So you will have to add brakes on the wheels :P , then why not a motor, gearbox... ? :P sorry just joking :wink:
A wheeling chair is the best to take dolly for a walk in the house because the giant wheels are not dangerous when walking on carpets, imo :)
Elle
:haha4:
The funniest thing is the biggest room in my house is 14 ft! :lol: And every single room apart from the bathroom is carpeted. So why the fork would I want to wheel her around attached to the stand?! :lol: Ding ding, KO 2nd round!

:idea: :drinking: Hey I have 2 X redundant cold war 8 ft tall pulse jet missile engines in my workshop....... maybe I could strap them both to the stand and we could launch ourselves off to the moon! I don't think they have enough range to reach Uranus though! :haha4:
Flash.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

FlashGordoll wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Flash,
I´m sure Izzy is happy and proud of her stand. Your lovely lady deserved this fine craftmanship.
Hats off,
Chris
Thanks Chris, it will make life a lot easier and nice to give her bum a rest as well as my back! :thumbs_up:

Give my fondest regards to Brigitte.

Regards, Flash.
Brigitte says that´s very courteous, all the best,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

bellcaptain

Post by bellcaptain »

you keep saying you made the stand to give her butt a rest, but the mechadoll website says the dolls can sit or lie down indefinitely without deforming. is that another exaggeration by the manufacturer like the decreased weight?

lenglel

Post by lenglel »

And how much of that 47kg is her boobs? :drinking:

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FlashGordoll »

bellcaptain wrote:you keep saying you made the stand to give her butt a rest, but the mechadoll website says the dolls can sit or lie down indefinitely without deforming. is that another exaggeration by the manufacturer like the decreased weight?
Bellcaptain, you guessed right. :whistle:
If you left your doll for a long time sitting or laying on her butt she will probably end up with a squashed butt. So I wouldn't believe what it sais on the website. If you can find a way to hang your doll when you get her it would be a good idea to do so. Oh and the silicone is not particularly resistant to tears and dents, I'd imagine no more so than any other silicone doll.
lenglel wrote:And how much of that 47kg is her boobs? :drinking:
:lol: :drinking:
I have no idea! But her ass must weigh a fair bit as well! :P

Flash.

lvveedub

Post by lvveedub »

flashgordoll - beauty of a stand!

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FlashGordoll »

Thanks lvveedub. :)

It worked very well, it got tested this weekend.

Was very easy to use and performed extremely well, it does everything I want it to do. :thumbs_up:

Oh and for those who thought I should have added wheels, I'm very glad I didn't as Elle said, winching her up at a slight angle would have pulled the crane towards her, and also my office chair (with Izzy in it) has enough clearance to dock over the base and under the lowered hook, something I'd already thought about when designing the stand.

This is E.I.C testing in my workshop:

Flash.

INFORMATIONS