Starpery.com

Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey PP, hope your new job is going well.
Here is a little Dennis Leary rant on coffee, lol...
And pull up your pants!
LOL
Here's the whole hour long HBO YouTube, one of my favorites :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7pUW9KAshM

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Hey MF, thanks for posting the link. This phone doesn't support flash. Boo!!! I'm still trying to convince him to let me copy him, no luck thusfar. =( been working on Abby?
Nothing to see here folks.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Hi everyone. Let me blow the dust off this page. It's been two long. So, I've got some news to share. One my relationship is dissolving so I can bring John out of hiding and get back to work! Yay! And when I say Yay, I mean yay this terrible relationship is almost over and yay I can get back to being artistic. =) I'm probably going to open another page. I know at some point in time I said I was going to make a tutorial or something. I'm going to take John apart and make some modifications and then put him back together. This way I can show how I made him (for the most part) so you all can make your own pillow person if you so desire. I'll still not sure how to make his skin. I'm considering trying to make a foam filled silicone body at some point. I'll have to experiment some to see how to get that situated. In addition I'd like some volunteers for practice life casting if you'd be interested. If you're in the Hampton Roads area or within an hour of Hampton Roads feel free to inbox me. This will probably be a while out. But I'm just putting it out there. I hope to be back posting this weekend. What's everyone been up to?! =P

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

PP sorry to hear that the relationship didn't work out, but it sounds like it may have been for the best?
Glad to see you back, I missed reading your posts.

Ok, going back under the blanket on the couch now, my nose is getting cold. :x

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Oh yes it was for the best and the only thing I'm sorry about is that I didn't walk away sooner. Have you ever been with someone who frequently tells you you aren't a good person, a terrible partner, who abandons you on a whim and somehow manages to manipulate you into doing just about anything they want? Let me tell you, it's not fun and it's painful. Freedom is mine. Seriously though, no regrets over being single. Lol. Can you recommend a way to make a device that can simulate petting? In thinking like a metal arm that rotates up and down but in a circular motion that that the hand attached moves back and forth? Well is don't mean you necessarily, but I need some help getting the creative juices flowing. The only thing I've really wanted the past few years is a device that will pet my head! Weird, yes, I know, but I Love being petted like a puppy, and nobody will do that for me. It's not that strange is it? Lol. I'm cold too, I keep running into the bathroom at work to stand by the heater. Haha.

dnnyndrsn

Post by dnnyndrsn »

Every night I fall asleep petting my partner's head, and every morning I tell her how beautiful she is... we're in our seventh wonderful year together, so nothing weird or unreasonable about wanting someone to pet your head... at least IMHO!

Can't wait to see the results of your quest!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:Have you ever been with someone who frequently tells you you aren't a good person, a terrible partner
Yes I was married to that for 12 years. It's a horrible feeling and yes freedom is wonderful.
It's amazing how much you appreciate freedom after being deprived of it for so long!
pillowperson21 wrote:The only thing I've really wanted the past few years is a device that will pet my head!
Well it's not for humans, but somebody came close... (sorry you made me do it, lol) :lol:

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Please could you post the hyperlink? This phone doesn't support flash. I'm sorry, 12 Years is a long long time. Well I've got some bad news. I might not be able to play with John this weekend. I ran off the road today after hitting some black ice and an experiencing some back, neck, and shoulder pain. Plus I have to get the car situated and insurance and a rental and see a doctor. It's a bummer. If I'm not too banged up I'll start working and posting the results. =)

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

dnnyndrsn wrote:Every night I fall asleep petting my partner's head, and every morning I tell her how beautiful she is... we're in our seventh wonderful year together, so nothing weird or unreasonable about wanting someone to pet your head... at least IMHO!

Can't wait to see the results of your quest!
Hi there, I just saw your post. That's so sweet! =) yeah I hope to start working soon, might not be able to order supplies, will have to see what the rental is going to cost me and the insurance deductible, so glad I have a lower deductible and full coverage! That car looked bad.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:Please could you post the hyperlink? This phone doesn't support flash. I'm sorry, 12 Years is a long long time. Well I've got some bad news. I might not be able to play with John this weekend. I ran off the road today after hitting some black ice and an experiencing some back, neck, and shoulder pain. Plus I have to get the car situated and insurance and a rental and see a doctor. It's a bummer. If I'm not too banged up I'll start working and posting the results. =)
Wow, so sorry to hear that PP, I hope it's just some strained muscles and nothing more. :(
Don't worry about John and posting, just take care of yourself first. We'll be here.

Sorry, forgot about your phone - here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... I63SmXSdjM
It's just a silly YouTube I found with Google Image - you know me, lol
So the phone is your only connection to the net then?

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

I have a PC but a snail can move faster than it! I hate using it, so slow. Thank you. Yeah for now I just have the phone. It's too bad flash stopped supporting Android. I'd get an Apple but they're too small. I think it's just tight muscles. I'll get an adjustment and massage after everything is situated. Awe that poor guy. The invention wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't loud but yeah a dog would just chew that hand to bits. Wish I could buy one. Lol. Where do you find this stuff.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

It should be sort of like a sex machine but going up and down and back instead of back and forth and of course with a hand and not a penis. Lol.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Here's another one. :)
I thought this was an actual product but it turned out to be just a gag gift box, lol...
http://www.prankpack.com/buy/pet-petter ... t-box.html

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

I know. =( plus my face would be smushed into the floor. Lol

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:I know. =( plus my face would be smushed into the floor. Lol
:lol:

You'd probably want to go with the XL model then...

Or...
You could just hire this guy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHts7CoLnI4 :lol:

INFORMATIONS