Starpery.com

MS Barbie & Fleshlight install. An in depth probe.

Got an idea? Need an invention?
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

MS Barbie & Fleshlight install. An in depth probe.

Post by rubherkitty »

OK, my Fleshlight (FL) sex in a can, Lady Lager model arrived today.
Poor packaging for shipment, but it made it here. Whew!

I could only look it over and have a quick feel as I had running still to do.
I bought some generic KY at Walmart in prep.
Wow! I never felt anything soooo soft. I've been accustomed to my good ole caloused and splintered up hands. No, I didn't do the deed w/ it. I just fingered it w/ some lube and thought this must be heaven. Washed it up and put it away.

Running done, dinner done, now to finally do the FL. I was going to wait until it was installed in Veronica "V" for psycological bonding reasons, but thought I had better figure out any problems or factors first as this is all quite time consuming to get it wrong.

First, the SIAC models of FL's are more compact and supposed to be tighter entry than a full size FL. Yes, it's TIGHT! I'm average size and couldn't deal w/ it any tighter. I had thought of having the exposed face of the entry slightly countersink in V's abdomen for leg clearance, but I'm not certain about that now. When I'm inside the FL, the material pushes out past the can housing probably 1/4".
So, I'll probably have the can extend out at the top and bottom of V's rounded abdomed and will have to build up material and sculpt around it for appearance.

Now to vacuum or not? The insert itself is open ended. You are supposed to be able to adjust the screw on end cap of the plastic housing to control the flow of air in & out of the FL. Suction on withdraw is good, but when going in, your can get air locked and pussy farts. I found I just had to have the cap completely off as the suction and airlock was too great unless I had an erection like a iron bar. I'm getting too old for that now! LOL I may also try some thinner lube than the KY stuff as that type does dry out unless you apply more or wet it some. And I used plenty!

When I was fully inserted into the FL, the insert material wanted to push out the back end of the can about 1" since I had the cap off. I may drill a hole in the center of the cap to hold the FL from protruding, but still allow for full air flow.
My only concern w/ having the insert and the end of the can open to the inside of V. is getting "stuff" on the inside or her. I may have to look into having a closed insert housing w/a vent tube to the exterior of her body for venting.

Open for any thoughts.
RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MikeStone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: MS Barbie & Fleshlight install. An in depth probe.

Post by MikeStone »

Anxiously waiting for pictures of you inserting it into your MSB

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Hopefully by the end of next week.

RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:First, the SIAC models of FL's are more compact and supposed to be tighter entry than a full size FL. Yes, it's TIGHT! I'm average size and couldn't deal w/ it any tighter.
Hey RK, glad to hear V's plumbing is in.
I've read that some people enlarge the hole in the top of the can a little to make it not so tight. You could also trim the "fins" on the sleeve a little.
I'm probably going to have the same problem.

MF
8)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks MF

I think I am going to have to trim the inside top of V's legs to clear the FL. At least if I want to leave the FL in her and be able to swing her legs.

For you that don't know about V's mods, I have already cut the tops of her legs some so she can kick them up higher than the original 90 degree only. So, there is already a wound showing. If I trim them down about 1/2" lower they should clear the FL and actually let her kick her legs up more. Should be easier to patch over the cut holes too.

RK

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I cut V in half today.
Got lucky as I didn't hit a support tower. There are 13 support/ conneting towers that I count. Also shown in pic is about how much I going to trim her legs. Most of the lower internal support pieces will have to be cut away to fit the FL especially if I put the factory can in. If I do, I will fully encase the can with glue to bond it to the body shell.

Sorry about the 2 same lower pics. Bad connection crap.

As I'm going to extend the torso via rivet and epoxy in a sheet metal extension it should help reinforce the shell. I might go ahead and lay up some bands of resin soaked fiberglass on the outside as well before sculpting.

MF, the legs have a large plastic flange glue to the legs on the inside. I do not think it is flexible enough to heat and pull the legs off like the arms. Once I cut some of the internals away, I can take a pic.
Attachments
veronica torso extend 003.jpg
veronica torso extend 003.jpg (309.04 KiB) Viewed 15282 times
veronica torso extend 001.jpg
veronica torso extend 001.jpg (352.74 KiB) Viewed 15283 times
veronica torso extend 001.jpg
veronica torso extend 001.jpg (352.74 KiB) Viewed 15283 times
veronica torso extend 002.jpg
veronica torso extend 002.jpg (323.96 KiB) Viewed 15284 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Have to go to a dinner party, but wanted to post these pics for MF. To fit the FL can between V's leg retaining flanges, I have decided to widen her pelvis by 1-1/8".

I have determined "for me anyway" that the FL insert needs it's case and back cap for control. In actual use w/ both pieces together and w/ out the back cap, I partial pushed the front flange of the FL insert into the inside of the case. So I tried it later w/ the cap installed, but a 3/8" hole drill in the cap and cap tight. Still had alot of thrusting resistance a wind noises out of the air hole. Finally had to loosen the cap some as well to vent and finish the deed. AGEIATTTW! I will try again with a 1/2 hole in the cap and see how that does. Whatever vent tube attachment fitting I use on the cap, I will have to make sure the hole in the fitting is correct dia of the test as well as the vent tube. The the hole in the thin plastic cap may eventually be 3/4" so I will probably reinforce the whole end of the assembly w/ resin and fiberglass cloth. The tube will be top grade w/ reinforcing fibers in the material to prevent collapse or bend pinch.

The FL case dia is 2.960
The distance between the leg flanges is 1.945
= 1.015 to small of gap.
Attachments
veronica torso extend 004.jpg
veronica torso extend 004.jpg (388.66 KiB) Viewed 15261 times
veronica torso extend 005.jpg
veronica torso extend 005.jpg (361.52 KiB) Viewed 15262 times
veronica torso extend 006.jpg
veronica torso extend 006.jpg (382.91 KiB) Viewed 15262 times
veronica torso extend 007.jpg
veronica torso extend 007.jpg (307.71 KiB) Viewed 15262 times

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Let me know when it is safe to open my eyes and kook again. :lol:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Yikes!
My barbie doesn't appear to have any of this stuff inside below the belt...
When I look into Abby's arm hole I can see the leg connectors clearly.
There is one major post just above the hip on each side, but it appears to be hollow below that.
The value engineering people at Mattel must have decided that the doll didn't need to support the weight of a fully loaded semi trailer truck driving over it.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Pelvis expanded & FL test fitted.
In the first pic, Butt is on the left.
Attachments
veronica torso extend 011.jpg
veronica torso extend 011.jpg (353.82 KiB) Viewed 15171 times
veronica torso extend 012.jpg
veronica torso extend 012.jpg (336.29 KiB) Viewed 15172 times
veronica torso extend 013.jpg
veronica torso extend 013.jpg (345.16 KiB) Viewed 15172 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Tried the FL out again tonight. I opened up the vent hole in the end cap to around 7/8". Plenty of vent now, but if I do a full inward stroke the soft material want's to push out of the hole and seal it up again.

I could stick a tube down into the end hole of the insert to keep it aligned w/the vent hole, but don't really want to run into something like that w/my tool. It would also be tough to align the insert w/the tube guide when installing. Plus it would probably become mis-aligned on the withdraw stroke everytime.

All I can figure to do is extend the length of the can about 1-1/4" so the insert has room to expand without mushrooming against the cap.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:Tried the FL out again tonight. I opened up the vent hole in the end cap to around 7/8". Plenty of vent now, but if I do a full inward stroke the soft material want's to push out of the hole and seal it up again.

I could stick a tube down into the end hole of the insert to keep it aligned w/the vent hole, but don't really want to run into something like that w/my tool. It would also be tough to align the insert w/the tube guide when installing. Plus it would probably become mis-aligned on the withdraw stroke everytime.

All I can figure to do is extend the length of the can about 1-1/4" so the insert has room to expand without mushrooming against the cap.
Hey RK,
I saw a video online where someone screwed the top cap on the bottom to give a little more length.
Not sure how much more it gives but it may help a little.

:wink:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks
Just ck'd and yes, the top cap will fit on the bottom.
Will add about 1/2" of length.
If that doesn't work, I was going to cut the center out of the top cap anyway and use that as a can extension piece.

RK

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

OK, just finished the chest to abdomen extender. A miscalculation made it a 3-1/2" extended instead of 4", but that's fine. Didn't want to make the piece over again. She looks really long from this view. From the side view she looks OK. When she has pant's or a skirt on above the waist area she wil loose alot of length. Big boobs will help fill in the chest area.

She'll have a very pronounced sway back too, where her boobs stick out in front and her ass in the back!! Like some of them young ladies who are still tall and thin, but getting a full ass & boobs.

The tops of the legs have now been cut to clear the FL and a small mod on the torso is letting her pull her legs back very nicely.

RK
Attachments
veronica torso extend.jpg
veronica torso extend.jpg (318.21 KiB) Viewed 15106 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Front, back and sides of torso extension made and rivited together. Not attached to V yet.

Played around with glues and bondo tonight some.
Worked on her legs and knees too.
Will need to get the legs all finished before I can join the torso together completely.
Attachments
veronica torso extend 014.jpg
veronica torso extend 014.jpg (325.43 KiB) Viewed 15031 times

INFORMATIONS