Starpery.com

NEW, EYEBROW KITS AVAILABLE!!!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
gwshh

Post by gwshh »

very real work. Is there a video on how I can learn how I can apply this to making real dolls?

guy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by guy »

Thank you RJ,
not that I know of... I just met really talented people read books and developed my own techniques through trial and error.
Guy

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

I received my eyebrow kit from Guy after the first kit was lost by the UPS delivery man. It was scanned to the driver but then he lost it somehow. Guy went to work to make me another kit and it made it here okay. The kit has everything needed to complete the application of the eyebrows and the instructions are in great detail with photos. The kit is for my body six doll due in May. I'll be going to Abyss to observe her completion and I'll post photos when I get them.

MarkY

Post by MarkY »

I haven't posted yet nor have I had
a chance to put on Guy Louis_XVI's eyebrows
that I received last month. Just been swamped at work this past month. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Post by Davecat »

I, too, have received my eyebrow kit just last Friday.. barring anything else, I should give applying them a go this week-end.

You actually get a lot for $150 - all the necessary tools you'll need are included in the kit (so you don't have to go round chasing after any additional bits & bobs), as well as detailed instruktions. Kudos to Guy & his Forward Thinking! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Davecat, Sidore's lad

madame hypatia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by madame hypatia »

Hey Guy, How about some Vulcan or Romulan eyebrow kits especially the blond or light brown colors. Do you watch the old Star Trek series? And some Vulcan ears would be great too, but I don't care for Matt's Blue Doll. She has a scary look on her face. Now if she was Green like the green Orion Slave girls on old Trek that would be great. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Corben_99 »

Hey Madame Hyapatia Lee,
The high arched eyebrow kit above, should work. Those move around like a snake I'm sure. So when you glue it down, it should be only a little at a time. Not all at once. Just glue it down like Mr. Spocks pointed eyebrows, in different spots.

As for making a different colored doll, I don't think this is to much of an unusual request for Mark over at Superbabe. You should ask him about a green girl. Shouldn't take more than a few drops pigment to color a batch big enough for one girl. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

guy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by guy »

Hi madame hypatia,
Vulcan eyebrows would be available as a custom order, and I could create silicone Vulcan eartips, just e-mail me with the detail.
Take care,
Guy

guylouisxvi@yahoo.com

bobbydoll

Re: NEW, EYEBROW KITS AVAILABLE!!!

Post by bobbydoll »

I ordered 3 pair of these (black, brown and blonde). https://www.wilshirewigs.com/womans-eye ... omans.html

Will upload photos and a review after I receive.
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

INFORMATIONS