Starpery.com

Enlarging the vaginal hole

Got an idea? Need an invention?
DollFox

Enlarging the vaginal hole

Post by DollFox »

Hey gang, I was wondering what your thoughts are on this topic. Is it a good idea?

What tools worked the best for you to get the job done?

Is the process about the same for silicone and TPE?

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Enlarging the vaginal hole

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

DollFox wrote:Hey gang, I was wondering what your thoughts are on this topic. Is it a good idea?

Need more info. Why do you want to do this?

This would be a terrible idea with my own doll. (She is perfect there so why would I???)

I guess your girl is too tight?

Or do you mean the opening for an insert???
My Doll Album is here!

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

I slightly modified the opening for the insert in 148 YLdoll...I opened more towards the direction of the anus to make her more anatomically correct and also to fit the insert more easily. I cut small slits at a time...it can work if you have steady hand and you don't cut too much at once.
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

TPE does not repair well. Would only try this if she is damaged.
My Doll Album is here!

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

DollFox wrote:Hey gang, I was wondering what your thoughts are on this topic. Is it a good idea?

Do you mean built-in or insert?

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

I have been using a hot knife on my tpe doll, mine ripped and tore in several places, and I also wanted to make the opening more anatomically correct, I basically welded in the opening of a tpe insert into the ripped opening of the vag. It's requires some practice but can be done.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

abracadabra wrote:I have been using a hot knife on my tpe doll, mine ripped and tore in several places, and I also wanted to make the opening more anatomically correct, I basically welded in the opening of a tpe insert into the ripped opening of the vag. It's requires some practice but can be done.
Can you show some pics of your work? Now you got me curious.
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

DollFox

Post by DollFox »

Ok basically it's a fixed vagina that's too tight, and I just want to widen it up a bit. Bonus if it's also more anatomical. No need for inserts if that's too dangerous to carve out that much material. Anyways, thanks for the informative comments so far. Please keep it coming.

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

DollFox, hey. If Your girl has a fixed Va-Jay-Jay, & she's too tight as you say, you may wish to do some surgery if your equipped with some crafting skill ? it can be done, but its a little work. if i were you, i would sculpt in clay a homemade insert, fitted to close to your size, Mold that, then make it in Silicone, & blend it into your doll with silicone & mineral spirits. try not to cut too much of the area out that the new insert will go into. ( Mineral spirits is really nice to blend & feather edge silicone together. after its cured, dust the cured area with baby powder, this will help seal in the 'sticky' feel of fresh cured silicone & smooth it all over. ive done this myself, several times, but it does require some skill & such. if you prefer, there is a company called,..www.Smooth-On.com they have a vast video library for their products as well as a Tech-Help hotline. hope this helps a little.....MM :glou:

DollFox

Post by DollFox »

Thanks, mannequin man! I will definitely look into it.

mike_hunt

Post by mike_hunt »

Some materials are easier to precisely carve when frozen.

DollShopper2
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DollShopper2 »

I was looking at these butt plugs on ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/224594462703?h ... BMtqS7zapg

I am not sure if they are pretty sturdy, or will just get crushed when inserted into the vagina. Mine is way too tight and small as well. If these work, it will be like using a hard condom, if they are hard. Anyone have any info on hard, not silicone butt plugs like this? thanks

INFORMATIONS