Starpery.com

Victoria in the Mold

Got an idea? Need an invention?
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Victoria in the Mold

Post by mannequin man »

jsai wrote:Are you gonna make it a full size sillicon doll?
At some point, yes. I had sculpted her originally as a full body sculpt with arms, legs, head... but, realizing the practicality of her size, at nearly 6' tall, I just kinda started over. what i have planned is take this Torso sculpt, put on a different set of legs & make her total height no more than around 5', maybe 5' 4" at the very most. she did have quite the presence at 6' tall but, with material cost, weight, other factors, just bringing her down a notch or two. I will make (2) two separate Molds, 1 for this Torso with head & the other a full body except hands & feet. i will probably outsource for hands & feet & blend them on the finished Silicone Doll. this will be a Tincure Doll with Platinum inserts. also will be making 2-3 separate head options. 1. a relaxed, normal face, 2. a wicked smiling version with a "come on" look, & an open mouth, deepthroat head with a 7" open throat cavity. this has took me quite a while to finish but, came a long, long way. thank you for following ! ................MM
Attachments
20150717_234412[1].jpg
20150717_234412[1].jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 3056 times

jsai
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jsai »

mannequin man wrote:
At some point, yes. I had sculpted her originally as a full body sculpt with arms, legs, head... but, realizing the practicality of her size, at nearly 6' tall, I just kinda started over. what i have planned is take this Torso sculpt, put on a different set of legs & make her total height no more than around 5', maybe 5' 4" at the very most. she did have quite the presence at 6' tall but, with material cost, weight, other factors, just bringing her down a notch or two. I will make (2) two separate Molds, 1 for this Torso with head & the other a full body except hands & feet. i will probably outsource for hands & feet & blend them on the finished Silicone Doll. this will be a Tincure Doll with Platinum inserts. also will be making 2-3 separate head options. 1. a relaxed, normal face, 2. a wicked smiling version with a "come on" look, & an open mouth, deepthroat head with a 7" open throat cavity. this has took me quite a while to finish but, came a long, long way. thank you for following ! ................MM
When you gives Victoria her limbs, do you have to re-sculp everything? or you simply sculp the limbs and attach to the torso?

Are you intending to give her skeleton? And how are you gonna do that?

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

jsai wrote:
mannequin man wrote:
When you gives Victoria her limbs, do you have to re-sculp everything? or you simply sculp the limbs and attach to the torso?

Are you intending to give her skeleton? And how are you gonna do that?
Well, what I have planned, is mold this torso with the head, then put her arms and legs back on, blend those in, then mold her whole body. So, I have two options to make her. Im no good with sculpting hands and feet, so I will just purchase those, attach them. A single pole pvc skeleton will be for the torso, then pvc for all limbs for full body...MM

Anton

Post by Anton »

Hi, how much silicone will it take for a full doll and why does the cellulite look happen if you have used a de gasser?

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Anton wrote:Hi, how much silicone will it take for a full doll and why does the cellulite look happen if you have used a de gasser?
Anton, hi. how much Silicone will be used in a full Doll of this kind has yet to be calculated as no "Demo" model has actually been produced as yet. we have cast a couple test versions, here & there, but those were not worthy to be noted of product use, but rather a personal project. anyway, many a setback has befallen Victoria, but we still have her & a (not-so-perfect) Mold. the original sculpt is still in our studio, but rather on hold at this time because of finances & the approaching Halloween season. we are going to push through with her at some point, but honestly not sure how soon. when she is cast as a complete Silicone Torso, we have all the equipment available to ensure NO 'cellulite' effects come through as we own our own equipment for this process ! thank you for following..MM

papakarlo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by papakarlo »

Coool job!!!Excellent!!!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Your project looks like it is coming along well.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Jigglybumlover

Post by Jigglybumlover »

Is this torso still being made! I would really like to order one! She is very shapely!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

MM passed away some yrs ago.
I don't believe this doll and/or torso was ever put into actual commercial production.
Don't know what ever happened to the molds or any prototypes produced.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Jigglybumlover

Post by Jigglybumlover »

Really sad to hear that. My he rest in peace.

animals32
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by animals32 »

That's some serious molding skills.

INFORMATIONS