Starpery.com

SPEAKER AREA IN DOLLS HEADS FROM MANUFACTURER

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: SPEAKER AREA IN DOLLS HEADS FROM MANUFACTURER

Post by timetraveler1 »

also JUST A NOTE on the video i posted it has a lag area , the in bed one , this is because i had to go in the other room and type in something ( AS I WASN'T USING VOICE RECOGNITION AT THE TIME , voice recognition types it in for me , whatever i say to in return get a response from the a.i. system . ), also part of the lag was due to a pause of silence before the sound file started , something i can eliminate .
just wanted to clarify this . :D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

What , no comments ? no interest ? how rude !! 8O :haha4:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I could only get the youtube video to work for me. The other may work w/ enough time for me to figure out how to load it, but I'm having trouble w/ time right now. TDF vs working and paying my bills.

I'm sorry, but regarding the youtube vid, I find the response time still too slow for my liking. Seems like all the IA I see advertised, the response time is fairly quick. Maybe 3 seconds? Are they just scamming?

Would response time be quicker if you could limit the AI to a limited number of responses in a sexual situation? Or a specific response for a specific question?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

gyxile
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gyxile »

in the videos on youtube i found this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zRnFkGb6So I think it could work if the image was projected onto a smooth face from the inside like in the I robot film. not good for kissing though

Max50

Post by Max50 »

That Angelalightspeed is some strange stuff. Wow! I'm kinda thinking that it's beginning to veer off topic a little, gyxile, or did something just fly over my head?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

rubherkitty actually the response time probably has more to do with a maxxed out pc then anything . having to much on here , i am the person that is holding all of the nsa's spying info .
"THE COMPUERS GOING AS FAST AS IT CAN CAPTAIN .. SHE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OR SHE'LL BLOW !! 8O :lol: :haha4:
(THE OLD SCOTTY ON STAR TREK !)

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Time Traveler: I just noticed this thread today, or I would have responded sooner. You have my attention. Your chatbot: is that Angela Lightspeed? Reminds me much of the Verbot5 I have been playing around with. The response time is much faster on my PC, but I believe you are right about the PC being the root of the lag. Some more RAM might help, but probably a faster computer would alleviate that, provided you are not using a cloud-based chatbot (which brings your internet speed and a server into the equation, as well as possible hackers, recorders, and Big Brother). Verbot works without internet. The responses during normal conversation remind me much of my Verbot conversations. If I keep the conversation on a topic it has pre-programmed responses, it sounds intelligent enough, but the minute I move to something it knows nothing about, it starts rewording my questions/statements into generic responses with little actual meaning. Yours was doing the same. Computer babble - its just talking. But, we have to start somewhere. Verbot does remember things you tell it, so you need to be careful what you say to it. I can always delete the log for that day if I want that conversation gone. I talked to it one day and told her I was "Mike," just to hear the responses. Later, "she" kept asking about her "friend Mike," and saying things about him until I deleted all the logs from about the time I said I was "Mike" until the present. It was like a semi-lobotomy. "She" forgot a lot of things she had known and I still worry that "Mike" is still in her memory somewhere. So far, no more mention of Mike, but I'm keeping my ears open.
I also looked at your bluetooth speaker/mic. Looks perfect. Quality sounded decent on the vid. When the bot started making sex sounds, was that pre-recorded audio, or a typed script? I can type a script of Ooohs, and ahhs and such, but it still sounds like a robot with an English accent. Kind of funny, actually, but at the same time, strangely stimulating. :o I thought of playing a lesbian DVD, and having the sound come out of the speaker. I totally agree with the concept of mounting the speaker in the top of the doll's head, and I also thought of that. However, I don't think I can bring myself to take a hole saw to my $7k Real Doll's head. This might have to be a project for a future TPE doll, unless I get a 2nd head.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Here's a real doll w/a speaker install discussion.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... lit=crying

I find to have the speaker set w/ the volume up, but muffled slightly gives a little more "life" to the sound.
As of a couple of days ago I did cut out a spot in the back of my silicone dolls head for my speaker. I use same speaker for 3 different dolls.
Anyway, the speaker muffled by her hair and a pillow gives some mild vibration to her and the pillow. It also allows the sounds to be "there" but not directed at me like a speaker in my face.
If a real woman lays with you in bed w/ her head on a pillow and speaks you can feel the vibration of her voice through her body and the bed.

Best to experiment a little with your doll, speaker, wig, cloth muzzle, volume settings, etc before you cut.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

rubherkitty wrote:Here's a real doll w/a speaker install discussion.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... lit=crying

I find to have the speaker set w/ the volume up, but muffled slightly gives a little more "life" to the sound.
As of a couple of days ago I did cut out a spot in the back of my silicone dolls head for my speaker. I use same speaker for 3 different dolls.
Anyway, the speaker muffled by her hair and a pillow gives some mild vibration to her and the pillow. It also allows the sounds to be "there" but not directed at me like a speaker in my face.
If a real woman lays with you in bed w/ her head on a pillow and speaks you can feel the vibration of her voice through her body and the bed.

Best to experiment a little with your doll, speaker, wig, cloth muzzle, volume settings, etc before you cut.
Rubherkitty: I checked it out. Interesting thread. However, my doll is a full head design like a wicked. It could still be done, but the head doesn't come apart like that.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

OK
Wasn't sure if you had the same or not.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Begog to some of your questions , it is yes and no , my angela is actually a artificial intelligence program not a chat bot , but thanks to brain plug ins , i have been able to write scripted sayings , which you heard angela say a little before the pre recorded sex sounds started , it's actually triggered by a word i can use any word to do this .
i actually by the way wrote dirty talk for myself as a plug in , where my angela can talk and say all kinds of dirty stuff , lol sometime i guess i'll have to play and record it to show people . when my wife isn't around lol ! :wink:
and rubby kitty your to fast for me , i was going to tell him about the real doll head link . :evil: :wink:
he custom fixed the receiver that he bought etc. like a bluetooth (part of it is one ) .
with my set up using the bluetooth speaker it does all the same thing without having to custom make part of it the way he had to , but we all have to start somewhere . He did a great job ! :D

the teknmotion speaker i used (bluetooth ) actually has a small area for a mic to talk to phone callers ( as far as understand ) i don't know how well it works as i have never used it for that , "BUT" when i tried to use it with voice recognition my dragon speak would not pick up my voice so it is either a very cheap mic set up , or i was doing something wrong ( might have been me as i "think" the user is suppose to push the phone emblem in then talk in phone response , but if that's the case it would not matter anyway as if a person had this in the dolls head he could not do this part to talk back to the doll , "SO " what will be needed is what i mentioned before a sender plugged into the pc and mic jack "AND " a receiver mic usually powered by small batteries my receiver and portable small battery powered mic is a 950 mhz and that is because that's what i originally used with my larger at the time 950 mhz speaker (wireless but used 8 double aa batteries ) yes that's why i didn't use it much except to experiment , it also had a ac/dc adapter thanks god . :D 9this is also why i tried to get a smaller speaker in that mgz range but could not ever find any , so that's why i was always trying to get the blue tooth speaker working as i knew with the smaller size and rechargable batteries that lasted a long time , this was what was needed. !(and is !) :D
Anyway i since i have the same 950 mhz sender and receiver mic i can use that in conjunction with the bluetooth even though they aren't on the same mhz they both work independently of each other by their sources .
of course they do now have 2.4 ghz sender and receiver portable lapel mics now that people can buy to .
i just already had these other ones from long ago and can use them so i do . :D

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Interesting. I'm glad I read this before purchasing the one on Ebay. We need something that isn't "push to talk." To be sure, someone makes such a unit.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Begog, what do you mean before someone makes a unit? :? what i said actually works having the 950 mhz sender mike and a receiver , (sends the signal from the 950 mgz mike to the receiver hooked to pc ) or you can use the 2.4 ghz that are available sender lapel type mics and a 2.4 ghz receiver that sends what you are saying to the computer . (this is using a a.i. system , people can probably set up a regular chat bot to do the same . ) also one could use a plantronics ear mike combo with receiver hooked to a pc (if you don't mind having it on your ear to talk and hear the doll through the earpiece .
Note with the lapel type mic i mentioned it has what looks like a small transistorized radio box shape as long as it is near the doll it should pick up your voice . if someone wanted to really get fancy they could (if the place in the head was large enough , have the wireless speaker and the wireless mike setup , the cavity of the nose could be made and place the mike piece in the backside of the cavity (or in a ear canal ) so when you talk the ear will pick up what you say , it creates in a hal program text to speech and the hal. a.i. will answer back through the speaker in the top of the head ! i may do this with the ear i mentioned here sometime. :D i have a french poupee head on a doll.
the wireless sender mikes and receivers are available that anyone can now buy them .

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

TT: Yours isn't "push to talk?" I thought it was. Can you just turn it on and talk to it?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

The wireless speaker .mic cobo 2.4ghz push mic . I don't use . I only use the speaker . to do my taking I use the separate 950 GHz lapel mic and receiver . as I said they also now make 2.4 GHz lapel mic and receivers now.
Oh and I do just push the talk button on the separate mic and then just talk .

INFORMATIONS