Got an idea? Need an invention?
Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Body Pillow Beauty: A plush doll in progress

Post by Joe Bin »

xkingyox wrote:The spine looking stuff is plastic doll/plushie armature
http://www.crscraft.com/products/produc ... hoffset=12

You can buy it online lots of places, I actually got mine from a horse plush at the goodwill. You will need a special tool to connect/disconnect the pieces, or strong thin rope and a heat gun which is what I used.
Thanks for the info. I will try and get some.

snake23
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by snake23 »

lovely how dit you make that kind of a nice ass on your doll im building my own fabrick doll every thing looks nice on mine only the ass is not that great

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

snake23 wrote:lovely how dit you make that kind of a nice ass on your doll im building my own fabrick doll every thing looks nice on mine only the ass is not that great
The trick to the ass is making the butt cheeks each a separate round pillow and then stitching them together to make the buttcrack :D you should post pics, or a link if you already have!

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

Made a tiny bit of progress today! Got the other arm stitched on, and sewed the fleece around the toes to finish them. I didn't take a pic of the feet since they basically look the same under the stockings, but with a seperated big toe lol I did however take some pose photos for fun and for me to oogle while she's stuffed away in her hiding place. I'm hoping to make her hands tomorrow and maybe re-do her forearms :\ I'm not loving the plastic armature in her shoulders, its great for flexibility but its not great for holding a pose and it creaks when I move her arms, but I'm just going to go with it lol

I really need to get her head and tits ordered so I can sew the outer skin and finish her up. I still need to take in her back seam a little, she's kind of got this hunchback thing going on haha and she could use a little taking in above her butt too, her back wrinkles when she's standing straight. I really want to order lingerie for her too but she's going to have good sized tits on a small frame so I'll should probably finish her and take measurements before I drop a bunch of money on sexy outfits.

[img600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/fallenfae/Mobile%20Uploads/20150305_150336_zpsj2y02jpq.jpg[/img600]

[img600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/fallenfae/Mobile%20Uploads/20150305_151345_zpsbcoh5ev4.jpg[/img600]

[img600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/fallenfae/Mobile%20Uploads/20150305_150917_zpscwqlfyca.jpg[/img600]

[img600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/fallenfae/Mobile%20Uploads/20150305_151214_zpsfbornpts.jpg[/img600]

snake23
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by snake23 »

this is wat i made so far i dit it whitout any sewing knowledge dint do 2 bad for the first time.
now im going 2 make modifications to let it look better like the ass i love a nice ass.
the head is 3d printed im going 2 make that form silicone eventualy and the feed i need 2 redo they are now display feed ther are way 2 hard feels like stones
Attachments
IMAG0059.jpg
IMAG0059.jpg (850.73 KiB) Viewed 3055 times
IMAG0058.jpg
IMAG0058.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 3055 times

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

Wow thats awesome! You did a great job on her proportions, and the breasts. Those are hard haha. If you wanted to make her a nice butt, first I would stitch the green fabric where you want the crack to go and then gather it on the thread so it pinches all the fabric towards the center of the seam. That will begin to shape the cheeks. Then you could attach a piece of stretchy fabric by stitching it down along the buttcrack and across the bottom of each cheek. I would cut the excessstretch fabric one side at a time right before I sew it down in stead of trying to guess the size and shape you will need. Stuff the stretchy pockets you just created with polyfill/plush toy stuffing untill desired size and then cut the sides and top and sew those down so each cheek is like an oval shaped pillow attached to the outside.

Also, if you wanted an anal sleeve to accept a small anal insert, you could attach the stretch fabric to the green fabric with two straight seams close together, maybe 1cm apart and then cut a hole between them before you gather the fabric and you can sew a fabric tube in the hole .

snake23
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by snake23 »

xkingyox wrote:Wow thats awesome! You did a great job on her proportions, and the breasts. Those are hard haha. If you wanted to make her a nice butt, first I would stitch the green fabric where you want the crack to go and then gather it on the thread so it pinches all the fabric towards the center of the seam. That will begin to shape the cheeks. Then you could attach a piece of stretchy fabric by stitching it down along the buttcrack and across the bottom of each cheek. I would cut the excessstretch fabric one side at a time right before I sew it down in stead of trying to guess the size and shape you will need. Stuff the stretchy pockets you just created with polyfill/plush toy stuffing untill desired size and then cut the sides and top and sew those down so each cheek is like an oval shaped pillow attached to the outside.

Also, if you wanted an anal sleeve to accept a small anal insert, you could attach the stretch fabric to the green fabric with two straight seams close together, maybe 1cm apart and then cut a hole between them before you gather the fabric and you can sew a fabric tube in the hole .
okey nice im going 2 try that

sashad7

Post by sashad7 »

Drawings can put doll?

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

Well I scrapped the plush head and finally bit the bullet and ordered a kelly head from candy8teen. Im really excited, hopefully I can modify it with an oral stroker to give it better sensation as id imagine the oral function will be pretty lackluster. At least she will look himan haha! I also ordered a pair of silicon breast forms that I will hopefully be able to put inside a pair of quty tits with a little modification so she will have big jiggly breasts. Im going to redo her arms, theyre a little thin for my liking, and take in the fabric above her ass/along her back zipper. Once her head and breasts are here I can finally sew her outer skin so she isnt a white fleece blob anymore. Then the reaaaaal fun times begin >:3 thanks for watching everyone, ill update as soon as I get the ball rolling again.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Looking forward to seeing her finally done.

RK :thumbs_up:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Casper2
Ex-Member

Post by Casper2 »

Teach me how to do the first one like the pillow one without the fuckin furry shit! Please. I have everything I need to make this. My mom has all that shit! Lol ;)

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

xkingyox wrote:Made a tiny bit of progress today! Got the other arm stitched on, and sewed the fleece around the toes to finish them. I didn't take a pic of the feet since they basically look the same under the stockings, but with a seperated big toe lol I did however take some pose photos for fun and for me to oogle while she's stuffed away in her hiding place. I'm hoping to make her hands tomorrow and maybe re-do her forearms :\ I'm not loving the plastic armature in her shoulders, its great for flexibility but its not great for holding a pose and it creaks when I move her arms, but I'm just going to go with it lol

I really need to get her head and tits ordered so I can sew the outer skin and finish her up. I still need to take in her back seam a little, she's kind of got this hunchback thing going on haha and she could use a little taking in above her butt too, her back wrinkles when she's standing straight. I really want to order lingerie for her too but she's going to have good sized tits on a small frame so I'll should probably finish her and take measurements before I drop a bunch of money on sexy outfits.

[img600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/fallenfae/Mobile%20Uploads/20150305_150336_zpsj2y02jpq.jpg[/img600]

[img600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/fallenfae/Mobile%20Uploads/20150305_151345_zpsbcoh5ev4.jpg[/img600]

[img600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/fallenfae/Mobile%20Uploads/20150305_150917_zpscwqlfyca.jpg[/img600]

[img600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/fallenfae/Mobile%20Uploads/20150305_151214_zpsfbornpts.jpg[/img600]
KYEWT BODY!! Just add nipples and a head (maybe some hands..)! That would make a cute anime girl body.
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

MisterTre

Post by MisterTre »

Very creative, xkingyox!

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

She will have hands, silicone breasts, and a oral candy8teen head once shes finished. I lost interest for a while but reminded myself how great shes gonna look once shes finished so im back on track.

As far as instructions to make the base body, its just a matter of trial and error. Start with a body pillow and sew an hourglass shaped case to stuff it in, cut a hole in the bottom and sew in a tube to hold the insert and go from there!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

xkingyox wrote:Made a tiny bit of progress today! Got the other arm stitched on, and sewed the fleece around the toes to finish them. I didn't take a pic of the feet since they basically look the same under the stockings, but with a seperated big toe lol I did however take some pose photos for fun and for me to oogle while she's stuffed away in her hiding place. I'm hoping to make her hands tomorrow and maybe re-do her forearms :\ I'm not loving the plastic armature in her shoulders, its great for flexibility but its not great for holding a pose and it creaks when I move her arms, but I'm just going to go with it lol

I love this one . You arent making this one any more , needs some titties , but the body style is to die for.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS