Starpery.com

Building my own love doll.

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Building my own love doll.

Post by Dollover1978 »

I found a 3 foot plush doll in the back of the house that would make for a great stuffed babe. I just ordered a new Big Bust Babe, so I cut the mid torso off of my old one and filled the breast with cotton. I found a masturbation sleeve for fifteen bucks on Amazon. I will be installing that once I get it. It's not perfect, but for my first attempt it is pretty good. I will post a pic when completed. SHE IS HOTT !!! Her tits are almost as big as her body.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Building my own love doll.

Post by hugemistake »

I am looking forward to the photo.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

Romulus

Post by Romulus »

It's a good start. "My first attempt" implies that you intend to do more. Keep it up and in a few years you will be making metal skeletons and experimenting with various densities of packed poly-fill. Always nice to hear from a new do it yourselfer. You will find all kinds of good information here to help you in your new hobby.
My home-made OOAK plush doll gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13765

Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollover1978 »

HERE SHE IS!! :D She is not perfect. Some would call her Dr. Frankenstein's monster. She is not quite perfect, but considering that I made her in one evening with parts laying around the house, I'd say I did pretty good. I will be ordering a masturbation sleeve off of amazon.com for $15.00; I am not going to spend a lot on this project. I seem to have a knack for building sex toys from house hold items, like the masturbation sleeve I made that feels better than the store bought ones. Don't worry about Sheila (my Big Bust Babe), because I have another one on the way.

Does any one have any suggestions on how I can improve this doll.

Due to complaints I removed the picks. My second attempt will involve a mannequin.

Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollover1978 »

Thanks Romulus. I have indeed learned a lot by working on this project, and from this site. On Amazon they sell fake silicone breast from B-G for women who had breast cancer, and cross dressers. I would have ordered them, but I am in between jobs right now, and I do not know if they were right for this project. The mannequin section has left me with a lot to think about.

brasshorse
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by brasshorse »

At first I was repelled, then I found her humourous. Then I saw the appeal. Quite the lovely Frankenstein's doll you've made.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I'm sorry, but your doll pick will probably get yanked. Conversion of children's toys for sex in a no go on TDF. About the only thing that get's a pass in the My Size Barbie as long as it is dressed like an adult.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS