Starpery.com

Anung's newest Project Doll design...AGONY She Demon EXTREME

Got an idea? Need an invention?
CoozBot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Anung's newest Project Doll design...AGONY She Demon EXT

Post by CoozBot »

Anung I am here from the link you gave me ... nice. So many directions to go from where things are today. Keep it up.

When I finish my learnin' and know what to ask, I will have questions.

In the meantime, I will just leave this here: Silent Hill nurse. Lead time on this? The caveat: The bot does all the work.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Anung Un Rama wrote::

The base line configeration model of AGONY Onoskelis is clearly not designed to be oral capable.

Cheers Anung
You can totally put a sex hole for your dick to go in that venus fly trap face.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

For Tybalt...you could, but we are not going too, as it is a bit dangerous and I do not want to be sued for some loosing his junk as not all potential master will have the sufficient resilience to try this...you got to be a He Demon and made from powerful stuff Ty!

That said...Agony has no problem with you giving her some good old fashion Cunnalingus and oral...this is what your point of view would look like....

and once you got that motor warmed right up, then Agony is more than happy to grind for all eternity...

So ...also for CoozBot..yes..I do dig the silent hill bubble head nurses, they too are on the radar, and something Syn may also consider as a custom commision, but that would be your concept, as you beat me to it, so your leg work for the design.

I had to sneak the image behind the URL mature tag in your post, as there is a penetrating Wang, and the young fella is just tipping an animated 18 character..so keeping Rule 1 in check.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Great work guys- good on you for having the balls to create a new range of custom dolls. There are plenty of mass model manufacturers on the market so there will definitely be a demand for your niche custom dolls.

I will definitely be monitoring this thread for developments as (eventually) I will have a whole harem of TPE/Silicone ladies. I aim to accumulate 10-12 bodies over next 3-5yrs (currently own 3 bodies/9faces) and I am confident that this harem will include a couple of custom bodies/faces so I will monitor this thread with great interest.

CoozBot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CoozBot »

Anung: I have about 5 questions specifically about tail design ... do they go here or start a new thread?? It would seem they fit here in the current context of demon tails and such.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Feel free to post them here, as this is something both Syn and I are considering options on at this time, not so much along the design of appearence, more so in attachment and removeability options.

I am a fan of this design, as it one of the many variations that destinguishes my Agony Onoskelis concept from copyrighted versions, but we are both open to inovation.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I can see most people on this thread love the idea of a one-off custom made creature ie one body one head etc.

I agree that would be great-but as I am a greedy bastard - I also want the have the one amazing sexy body (in my case some super hot body with MASSIVE HUGE TITS (like the WM170Mcup) then have the ability to mix-n-match lots of different faces.

As I don't (YET) have any set character that I would like to have customized, I would personally like something like the following.

1- MAIN BODY - Super hot body (similar to WM170Mcup or YL160Mcup) reasonably tall so as to appear strong and dominant but not too big as to be super heavy so maybe around 160-165cm with huge Mcup firm titties like the WM170)

2- INTERCHANGEABLE BODY FEATURES - Not sure if this is reasonable or possible but could the body be designed in a way to have 'interchangeable' body parts? Ie using the one same 'base model body' could the body have slits or openings where different interchangeable features could be used. For example, slits in the upper shoulders that would allow different types of 'wings' ie bat wings, dragon wings, angel wings, gothic/vampire wings etc. Could the base body also have slits in the top of the head so as to accommodate different types of interchangeable horns - ie devil horns, vampire, unicorn, alien, cyborg etc. And of course the option to change the tail.

3- INTERCHANGEABLE FACES - Basically same as above with regards to interchangeable faces.

So I know that most of you will probably want more of a 'one-off' specialized doll. I was just thinking from a cost/marketing perspective. If Anung and his crew could somehow make a doll that (using the same base body) could be turned into 1-an angel 2-the devil 3-vampire 4-alien 5-cyborg just with the attachment of a different head/wings/tail there may be a way to keep costs lower and still provide a custom service.

What about a 2.0metre (6ft 7inch) tall body with C-D titties that could be changed from angel to devil to alien to vampire just by the adding of a few 'add-on' wings/face/horns/tail

Now that would be some cool shit! :multi:
sexy-demon-bent-over.jpg
sexy-demon-bent-over.jpg (38.69 KiB) Viewed 4583 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Cheers LJ, this is something that Syn And I are both discussing, in the design phase.

The issue as I understand it, is intially we have to get on the same page for the design to get the first model spot on meeting both our expectations so this is a step by step process.

The idea of a variable and interchangeable doll like I have mentioned earlier WRT interchangeable heads, tails, hooves, interchangeable wings (as no doubt the starcraft gamers will all want a Sarah Kerrigan queen of blades at some stage) and the like, is definately something that we have put into the memory bank, for the future side line options for Syn's company as a boutique and special effects based doll arts custom sideline studio based on commisions.

For My Onoskelis, it is important that I had to settle on a design concept, as in previous posts I had introduced many potential variables, and version variations.

This makes it hard for a concept maker, so we are back and forth ATM, finalising the design.

What will happen next is Syn will send me a 1/3rd maquette version of the potential full scale doll for my evaluation, where I will concur or discuss potential changes or modifications prior to introducing further invested funds on a full scale sculpt and mold, that will be the finished line production option of the body.

The head will have varience clearly as it will be designed for interchange, and the tail removeability and attachability is something we are working on as well.

So I will post, as will Syn, no doubt, progress updates, and once we launch this model, then there is a basis for the more interchangeable add on type variation of a custom doll you are looking for, as this will involve some chassis attachment innovations that I am happy to help out in designing.

It is a shame one of the bigger well known makers did not show much interest, however, I have no doubt we can do this joint venture as a sideline to Syn's new more mainstream quality doll lines...and they are not silicone or TPE...but something better :lol:

ETHARZI ..Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

CoozBot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CoozBot »

Demon/anthro doll tails:

Sorry, didn't think tails would be so interesting and this post got too long. If there is any info here that was already old news, I am still catching up on current events in the doll world :P

How are tails currently represented? Cast with the body or attached after?

Are there any design considerations with such a relatively long thin piece of material?

Is there any internal support or are they just limp?

Regarding support, does one want one with some life in it that can move a bit on its own, or something that can be posed (loose vs stiff joints)?

Is this even safe (durability) to do with current materials? I have gathered that even though dolls have numerous points of articulation, frequent movement seems to be frowned upon and a bad thing for elastomerics (this is based purely on what little I have read here, I have not yet looked at any chemical properties). Here again, some internal skeletal structure may allow for movement while at the same time keep any one section of material from stretching beyond its recovery point (assuming that's a property of this stuff) i.e. you can elongate it 10% 1000 times but you can elongate it by 40% only 20 times before it starts to tear.

Not knowing anything that has been tried before and being new to this, my first thought for an internal skeletal solution was about those toy plastic snakes they gave out as prizes at the fair. They were made of vertebrae-like sections but would only move laterally, so if you held it perfectly level it would support itself rigid, and a slight tilt of the hand left or right would make it undulate. The amount each little joint moves could be adjusted to match the needs of the piece or limits of the skin material (silicone, tpe, ???). A simple mechanism that provides a combination of support with some freedom of movement.

A more restrictive design would be a ball and socket kind of thing, where you could flex to a position and it would more or less stay there, depending on how tight things are. I do remember seeing some reborn doll skeleton/spines a long time ago similar to this.

Something like this Gorilla Pod maybe?

And I just looked into the neck joint of one of the WM Dolls picked up this weekend, and it has just has this flexible metal pipe welded (ugly weld too :( ) to a pipe nipple. I could see this pipe being used in a tail, it provides a much wider range of motion in multiple axes. And I suppose if a manufacturer were to experiment with a new body part, they would start with materials on-hand and that they were comfortable with:

Having fun thinking so far, thanks!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I don't think there has been a TPE or Silicone doll made w/a tail yet.
Yes, "quality" platinum silicone can stretch and return from a 15-20% elongation with no problem. Past that it may not return as well.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure Coozbot, the intention would be to also have a frame in the tail...

I see potential in this idea to

for the threaded in tail chassis, so it poseable and removeable..I think if you owned this doll, you would want to photogrph her as much as shag her.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

So...I played some more of the game tonight with my sweet she devil whispering her advice (constantly) in my ears of what I should do. One of the tricks to the game is possessing the Onoskelis (I will not give away to many spoilers here).

This also is what this project is about, you want to Possess Agony Onoskelis, before she possesses you, and rips you to bits, she towelled my arse up about 10 times before I owned her.....you got to get that eclestial celestial thing happening, but once you get into that body, you litterally weild the dark side of the force...as the grubs that nuke you earlier on in the intro are insignificant once you have the powers....anyhow enough spoilers, but buffer the tree, haveing too much fun using the force to slay and play with the red goddess 8O

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

8)

ESIASACAHE PUGO OL SAANIR A A LIAIDA IADNAHMAD ELASA ADAGITA

PI BAGIE :lol:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:lol: Looks like a message from Lily to you Syn, I have sent you a technique to interperate her native language. If you get stuck, let me know :lol:

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

Yes, an interesting insight from Lily. But the Secret Knowledge is possessed by Pinhead's sister...Loretta, who happens to hold the key in her hand that will unleash Fury when being summoned by her cousin Lily. 8O
Cenobite- Loretta.jpg
Cenobite- Loretta.jpg (33.29 KiB) Viewed 4422 times
It's all in the family. :lol:
"Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice." Zoetrope

INFORMATIONS