realsexdoll.com

Interested on dolls found on Amazon

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Navydave

Interested on dolls found on Amazon

Post by Navydave »

Has any one bought a bunch of new inflatable love girls from Amazon around 130 by yzgma?

vinylmaster13

Re: Interested on dolls found on Amazon

Post by vinylmaster13 »

dear doll-lover
I have been out for a bit of time and i am having a look at some posts. To answer you i can tell you to be extremely careful with amazon's dolls , mainly 80% of them are from chinese dealers that put images that never correspond with the product ( you see a real doll(silicone or tpr)and what they give you is one of the worst inflatables . Have a look at the doll's forum sellers , they are here for something and it is true what they sell . I recently bought two Diao-shi from Amazon and they are good (i had to let my old dolls at the green point(recycle point) due to heath troubles with the real toxicity of dolls , I will tell all of you If I have the same shit with these dolls . So if you want an Amazon doll try the ones they have in their warehouses . I will show you some shots one of these days :whistle: . Beers for alll :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: Wow I'm back :multi:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sorry - Navydave - never seen yer post, back in Decembre - but it was not aye whom ordered from Amazon on that day - :thumbs_up:

Hey its our good friend/ Amigo - vinylmaster13 - glad your back

Miss ya amigo how goes things - :thumbs_up:

Have ya found away the allergy from Natalie - mover on too something different :?:

Stop by more often amigo - gracia por las cervezas - :angel:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Howdy :) I thought this topic could be used to discuss new, unfamiliar dolls. So if someone wants to enquire about a new doll, no new separate topic has to be created.

Well, as the title suggested, i got interested in a doll on amazon too :D

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07JZPG8ZY/?co ... _lig_dp_it

Has anyone bought her yet? She seems to be quite unique diaoshi! Can also be fake pictures. Didnt plan to buy her, but if someone has her, could tell more about her.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

The doll appears to be one of the many air babes as made by Dario Shi - she just has a kool after market wig

Nothing wrong with the Diao Shi line, as they’re awesome

8)

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

The variety of the collection is of course wonderful. However, for someone it is better instead of cheap and scary dolls (which are constantly tearing at the wrong moment), to buy a woman for yourself is more expensive but more beautiful and stronger

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

The variety of the collection is of course wonderful. However, for someone it is better instead of cheap and scary dolls (which are constantly tearing at the wrong moment), to buy a woman for yourself is more expensive but more beautiful and stronger

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

INFORMATIONS