realsexdoll.com

Tessa "cum swallowing" love doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Tessa "cum swallowing" love doll

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Well she came today in the end! As the winner of the poll earlier this week she was the doll decided by you guys!

She is by Nanma sex toys and is one of a series of 5/6 dolls of this type.

Firstly the doll is an open mouth type doll, very synonsmus with earlier sex dolls and perhaps fits the tradition visual expectation that the public have of blow up dolls! This type of doll may not be everyone's favourite type of doll.

She is constructed in pretty much the same way as other sex dolls of this price range. She has eye lashes long blond hair at the front and medium sized tits!

Now what sets her apart is her pussy. Yes it's a standard pocket type on principal but she is a bit better constructed in that area. The outer are of the pussy is inflatable which experience has told me is a weak area after a few uses! It looks nice and helps. The big difference with this babe is her pussy has little nodules the whole length of the pocket!! I have since this before on dolls but never experienced it first hand!!!

Now for the use! She inflates easy and looks good. I lubed both her and my member and gently inserted....well.....wow! She is so tight and the nodules massaged your member with every thrust!!!! I haven't felt anything like it! I was moaning each time I pushed into her and felt like a teenager again fucking my very first doll!!! My god she was good.....I lasted all of 3 minutes and had the best ejacultion ever filling her pussy up with cum!!!!

She was worth it and I'm glad you all chose her for me! Her bum hole is the same standard pocket as is her mouth....overall I'm giving her 9/10....had she got bigger boobs and nodules in her other holes she would be a 10!

TheScAtMaN

Re: Tessa "cum swallowing" love doll

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Pics?

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

For some reason I can't upload pictures from my iPhone anymore....says pixels are too high...so here is a link to inflation video, there is a pic of the pussy at the end of the video....can anyone help with my issue of uploading pics?
https://youtu.be/lJ3IAlmf2HE

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

Great review! Thanks.

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

She looks lovely and I really like the video! Need to get one too...

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Olwyn wrote:She looks lovely and I really like the video! Need to get one too...
Well worth getting....her pussy is absolute bliss! Entry into her was heaven..I've never cum so hard

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Thanks for the great video! Any chance you make a video like the ones you have made before - from pumping her up to pulling the plug when done with her?

Ordered a Tessa doll today and I hope to get it next week - looking forward to test her :)

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Olwyn wrote:Thanks for the great video! Any chance you make a video like the ones you have made before - from pumping her up to pulling the plug when done with her?

Ordered a Tessa doll today and I hope to get it next week - looking forward to test her :)
Yes will do!!!
She's a great doll, you won't be disappointed

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Why would I want the doll to swallow my sperm? What if I had to resell her? What would I tell the next owner? I just couldn't do that to my doll.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi

I have just ordered Tessa as well :) Actually I didnt even think of buying it as i thought it is a nothing special doll , with only a 3d face. But reading your review about her special nodules pussy, i decided to give it a try as well :)

Thanks for your post!

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Malcolm77 wrote:Hi

I have just ordered Tessa as well :) Actually I didnt even think of buying it as i thought it is a nothing special doll , with only a 3d face. But reading your review about her special nodules pussy, i decided to give it a try as well :)

Thanks for your post!
She's a top doll. Totally awsome to play with, especially the bj part. Already used up one doll and are waiting for the second to be delivered by mail. It got a bit too intense :oops:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

[/quote]She's a top doll. Totally awsome to play with, especially the bj part. Already used up one doll and are waiting for the second to be delivered by mail. It got a bit too intense :oops:[/quote]

Hehe, you must like her very much if you are awaiting for the second :) Actually thats good to hear, i am curious, how a low price doll will perform (after bj betty, kinky jessica, leticia). I am most interested in her pussy. After Bj Betty, dont think her blowjob will be any special, but will see :)

I will share my experience soon. Maybe with some pics as well

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 10.23.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 10.23.49 AM.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 4638 times

INFORMATIONS