Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Feeling sad

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yup NMC stands for Nannma Manufacturer Corporation of Hong Kong, PRC

Yes the discontinued many items, but then introduced the new Personalities Line along with the Extravaganza Line , there might even be others no to mention they make air dolls under contract for many Import Houses like Calexotics, Doc Johnson, to name drop just the USA people

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Yup NMC stands for Nannma Manufacturer Corporation of Hong Kong, PRC

Yes the discontinued many items, but then introduced the new Personalities Line along with the Extravaganza Line , there might even be others no to mention they make air dolls under contract for many Import Houses like Calexotics, Doc Johnson, to name drop just the USA people
Ah yes, I love the dreamy series by NMC but even they are getting thin on the ground :( they are pretty new as well.....did you say the factory caught fire? Do you think they will produce more dolls soon?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yup the fire was several years back - they still have been slow to recover from it - any way you cut it - they are making air babes - its just not all coming out as fast as we might like - for the high end fans - Orion imports has received newer improved versions of Natalie - and she is much improved - so yes they are moving forward -

Here in the good ole US of A, the air doll business has been moving pretty good with many things coming out and selling out fast too - so there is demand - not everyone has jumped on the TPE solid doll thing - imagine hiding a 6 foot tall (170CM) Nordic goddess - with fantasy proportions - that's a lot TPE to hide - :mrgreen:

Air on

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Yup the fire was several years back - they still have been slow to recover from it - any way you cut it - they are making air babes - its just not all coming out as fast as we might like - for the high end fans - Orion imports has received newer improved versions of Natalie - and she is much improved - so yes they are moving forward -

Here in the good ole US of A, the air doll business has been moving pretty good with many things coming out and selling out fast too - so there is demand - not everyone has jumped on the TPE solid doll thing - imagine hiding a 6 foot tall (170CM) Nordic goddess - with fantasy proportions - that's a lot TPE to hide - :mrgreen:

Air on
I hear you.....NMC are my favourite!!! The babe leading the poll is NMC! But they are hard to find....I solid doll would be impossible to hide that's why inflatables are king! I do like those crazy size inflatables on here though on a recent thread....think they are from China...there was a massive blue horse and also a giant air babe!!! I'd like one of those

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:

Air on
I hear you.....NMC are my favourite!!! The babe leading the poll is NMC! But they are hard to find....I solid doll would be impossible to hide that's why inflatables are king! I do like those crazy size inflatables on here though on a recent thread....think they are from China...there was a massive blue horse and also a giant air babe!!! I'd like one of those
That would be these fine folks. I had talked to Wendy, and Helen about making a beach ball with a nice soft love hole in it. They really understand the needs of inflatable lovers, and are quite eager to please us :wink: https://hongyitoys.en.alibaba.com/

I just took delivery of this big soft and sexy giant beach ball in September, a different manufacturer made her for me, soft thin .18mm vinyl, I even got to pick the lighter blue panel. I named her Lucy. I got so horny one day I had to blow up Lucy in the living room and sure enough, California girl shows up to join the fun. That turned out to be one hell of an afternoon :whistle:

Here's Lucy the sex pig romping around out in the wild, naked, she was very soft and squishy in the heat and sun that day MMMmmm :P

INFORMATIONS