realsexdoll.com

My dear Diaoshi

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
magoruk

Re: My dear Diaoshi

Post by magoruk »

Hi, very nice doll! Congratulations!!!

At first, when they began to sell this version of dolls - with shoulders in I-beam style + hands connected to the body, I didn't like the idea. We are used to have shoulders in NMC style, when there is a little ,,gap'' between the hand and the body. Also, hands are shorter a little bit at this I-beam version.

Now I changed my mind. This version of doll is absolutly PERFECT fot sleeing with. I bought one this doll and spent most of nights with her, from the time of delivery up to now. One chamber structure is also very practical and easy to use.

To the TPE inserts - When cleaned and dried well (!!!), use a cornstarch to cover the surface of the TPE insert. It will not be sticky and will not damage any vinyl parts when touch them for longer time in storage. Be careful when using and cleaning inserts. They can be fragile on some places when they might be very thin. (Problem in production process, the TPE wall thickness is very unstable.)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Hi friends. Thanks for the advice. I'll be very careful with my dear Daniela. I'm already arranging the artifacts for cleaning. Besides, she's an excellent aphrodisiac. Every time I touch her I have an erection. Maybe because I have fantasies about girls in dresses or skirts ...

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Citlinho_75, greetings to you and your Daniela. It is very nice to hear how much you like her. I need to confirm, that these dolls works like ,,excellent aphrodisiac'' you wrote. My Nadia (sitting version) made me the fastest orgasm I ever had. I touched her, inserted into, looked to her eyes ... and it was done. There was no other way. It is some kind of knowledge or let's say magick which they know very well in China. it is difficult to understand for us, but it is working perfectly.
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Bad and sad! :cry:

There was a problem inside the vagina and the air is leaking because of this. I didn't put anything sharp there. But there is a very small hole because the doll only loses air if it stands or if manipulated.

I was thinking of replacing the vagina. Because the body is in perfect condition and the face of this doll is very beautiful. The question is to get another vagina and the appropriate adhesive. Because that comes in the repair kit seems to attack the TPE.

Some advice? :(

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Citlinho_75 wrote:Bad and sad! :cry:

There was a problem inside the vagina and the air is leaking because of this. I didn't put anything sharp there. But there is a very small hole because the doll only loses air if it stands or if manipulated.

I was thinking of replacing the vagina. Because the body is in perfect condition and the face of this doll is very beautiful. The question is to get another vagina and the appropriate adhesive. Because that comes in the repair kit seems to attack the TPE.

Some advice? :(
Sorry to hear it (and sympathetic too since my main doll is currently healing from a wound!). I've never done this, but many members recommend stuffing your doll with fiber-fill (the stuffing used for plush toys) once she leaks. There are various threads in the inflatables forum on this. I'm thinking that is what I will do once my inflatable begins to leak, which is inevitable.

Good luck... let us know how it turns out.

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

autolycus wrote: Sorry to hear it (and sympathetic too since my main doll is currently healing from a wound!). I've never done this, but many members recommend stuffing your doll with fiber-fill (the stuffing used for plush toys) once she leaks. There are various threads in the inflatables forum on this. I'm thinking that is what I will do once my inflatable begins to leak, which is inevitable.

Good luck... let us know how it turns out.
It should be a good idea when the skin has bigger cuts. In my case the vagina that cracked. I'd like to take this one off and get another.
Attachments
problem.jpg
problem.jpg (48.43 KiB) Viewed 3267 times

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Citlinho_75, very sorry to hear your problem. Please check precisely, where the the leak is. The manufacturing process for TPE inserts is not good, wall thickness is unstable and there may be some bubbles or something which can cause problems like yours. But this problem has nothing to do with air leaking. The TPE insert is glued inside the vinyl tunnel through the body. If you would destroy or remove the TPE insert completly, the doll will remain inflated. Also, you can use the vinyl tunnel for sexual contact without any TPE insert.

If you find the leak in vinyl body, it is very easy to repair it. You only need a special vinyl glue, which you will find in any DIY / drugstore or sport shop. Sadly, glue for TPE or for TPE-vinyl contacts is bigger problem. There are many prezentations on the net about repairing TPE (for complette TPE dolls), but I have no experience with this. You will have to find and try. (I only tried to solve the TPE samples in acetone, but sadly without any success. It might work like glue, but it don't.)

Please don't stuff your doll. It will kill unique properties of the inflatable doll. Your doll will be the most happy, when inflated by air :-)

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Daniela is on the operating table. I took my Sunday to be a doctor doll surgeon. 8)
The TPE was removed. I used controlled warm air to release. I noticed some small cracks in the vinyl tunnel. I'll clean it first, make the repairs and inflate the doll to see if everything is all right. I will post here the evolution of the work. And thanks for the advice!
Attachments
damaged.jpg
damaged.jpg (81.19 KiB) Viewed 3258 times

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

The surgery was a success. I was able to remove the vagina and repair the small damage inside the vinyl tunnel. However when inflating the doll came the disappointment. Air leakage in the rear insert. :(

Honestly I think it was a mistake to buy a doll with fixed inserts. I noticed that they are not closed in the background. In doing so the cleaning will leak between the inserted and the vinyl tunnel. And this can cause some fissure inside the tunnel. Maybe it's better to go to another with a detachable vagina. :(

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Citlinho_75 wrote:The surgery was a success. I was able to remove the vagina and repair the small damage inside the vinyl tunnel. However when inflating the doll came the disappointment. Air leakage in the rear insert. :(

Honestly I think it was a mistake to buy a doll with fixed inserts. I noticed that they are not closed in the background. In doing so the cleaning will leak between the inserted and the vinyl tunnel. And this can cause some fissure inside the tunnel. Maybe it's better to go to another with a detachable vagina. :(
I'm sorry to hear this, especially since I have her twin sister! I've been carefully cleaning and drying her vagina after each time we have sex, but now it seems moisture and cum may be getting into the vinyl sleeve. I'm afraid of mold. Oh well, nothing to do about it so I'll just have to enjoy her while in toll can. I agree that removable inserts would be better.

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

I finished the surgery. I removed the two inserted and covered the cracks in the edge of the vinyl tunnel. There is still an air leak that I can not identify. I put soap foam in the two tunnels and saw no leak there. Too bad I did not have a bath to soak the doll. Perhaps the solution is to remove the head, feet and hands to put on a body of a cheaper doll. :(

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

After much searching I found the leak point. It was right under his arm. I infused the doll with my mouth and felt a cold breath on my face. Then I detected a small hole in the junction of one of the arms underneath. The interesting thing is that when I emptied the doll the hole disappeared. Then I inflated again and marked the area with a marker point. I did the repair and it looks like there is no more leakage. So we have Daniela back to life!

The two inserts were removed. Only the anus is in good condition. That way I can insert, use and then remove to wash. Now I need a new vagina for the doll.
Attachments
Repaired.jpg
Repaired.jpg (18.99 KiB) Viewed 3077 times

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Glad you found the leak. Good luck getting her a new vagina. What do you plan to use?

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

autolycus wrote:Glad you found the leak. Good luck getting her a new vagina. What do you plan to use?
I still don't know. But it has to be one that is not opened back.

squawk
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by squawk »

Seen this doll on 'Amiga toy' site, based in Hong Kong. Anyone had experience of this vendor ?

INFORMATIONS