realsexdoll.com

Kimmi Lovecok and my WM 155 DD

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Kimmi Lovecok and my WM 155 DD

Post by genesis218 »

Being a big air babe lover for years I wanted to show pictures of one of my beloved Kimmi Lovecok air babe’s and my new WM 155 DD doll. Silicone dolls are great fun to have and play with but when it come to bed time the silicone doll goes back to hanging in the closet and I go back to romancing my beautiful light weight low maintenance air babe.
Attachments
A5906E24-7512-4AF0-B89C-AED92E80470F.jpeg
A5906E24-7512-4AF0-B89C-AED92E80470F.jpeg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 2258 times
E2E9EB69-399B-41AE-A0F5-44D0515EE9EC.jpeg
E2E9EB69-399B-41AE-A0F5-44D0515EE9EC.jpeg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 2258 times

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Kimmi Lovecok and my WM 155 DD

Post by DoctorDuke »

You have two lovely dolls. The WM has an extreme hourglass figure - a tiny waist. Like the white lingerie on your sleeping doll.

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

You have two sexy beautiful ladies to choose from. :thumbs_up:
Good strategy you decided upon for the weight and intended use.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super awesome G218 - :angel:

Kimmi is just so dreamy :angel:

Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures of these two very fair princess

Having a Teddy Babe Deluxe & seeing up close and personal, at the TDF Doll Meets over the years makes me appreciate my inflata babes over all other types - long live the inflata babes - :angel:

Stay inflated

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Friday night I decided to sleep with my silicone doll again being it’s been a couple months since I did last. So I drug my loose jointed WM 155 DD to bed, had a little fun with her and then fell asleep with her. I woke up a little early in the morning and being bored with her heavy ass, I hung her up in the closet and finished the morning off romancing my beautiful modified Kimmi. It’s too bad most silicone doll lovers on TDF don’t realize what their missing not having an air babe to sleep with. At least my 60 lbs silicone doll has loose joints but can you imagine wrestling with a stiff jointed 100 lbs doll in bed. No thanks. I also have a stiff jointed WM 162 F doll which I have never drug to bed and just leans against a wall and looks pretty.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I first came to this forum to find info about TPE / Silicone dolls to purchase one. I was interested in dolls from Doll- Forever and very nearly purchased a Piper doll Ariel because of its seamless head. However, the longer I browsed on the TDF I found that though these dolls are beautiful in design they also had their disadvantages. Some of these issues were that they were high maintenance, they were easy to damage, oil leakage, finger pokes, loose or broken joints, various tears etc etc. I very soon realised that I wouldn't have the time to deal with these issues. There was also the issue of storage and privacy in an apartment and stories on this forum about problems with customs. But the biggest obstacle for me was weight ( back problems) I just wouldn't be able to handle one of these dolls unless it was much much smaller. No doll can enter the UK unless it is 145cm - 150cm the last time I checked. And so I switched to inflatababes. Yes they also have their issues, leaks, popping, less life like in appearance and touch but they seem to cover the issues I stated above and they are inexpensive sex toys. I have always thought that TPE dolls were for those seeking a companion and vinyl dolls were for those who wanted a sex toy. However, the members here are changing my perception of that and now I love air dollies.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Kimmi with my new 155 DD with regular joints, not loose joints.
Attachments
5625221B-05D2-4596-9A18-F1A43BF33E4F.jpeg
5625221B-05D2-4596-9A18-F1A43BF33E4F.jpeg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 1060 times

Kelvin Klein

Post by Kelvin Klein »

Just a question, would you say you've had more issues with your TPE lady or your inflatable Kimmi.
I'm new and have thought about a TPE doll, but I'm concerned with the weight issue and storing a TPE. I mean on average have you had to make many repairs on Kimmi?

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

KEVIN. I've had my Kimmi for over two years and have had a couple leaks over the years which is not to bad considering I romance her and sleep with her every night. Of course she is bullet proof being I reinforce all her seams before I even breath life into her which is a must for a long trouble free life. Sadly these high end Kimmi/Hanna dolls are no longer available. High maintenance, heavy, fragile TPE dolls are a pain in the ass compared to an air babe, even when you just have to clean and powder the doll compared to just wiping down an air doll. If you purchase a silicone doll, make sure she is light weight or you will regret it. My 155 DD is only 62 lbs with the head.

Kelvin Klein

Post by Kelvin Klein »

I did think that may be the case with TPE/silicone. I have a friend who owns a few. He has allowed me to lift them. I consider myself fairly fit, but it was still a nightmare!

I do think they look good as photo Models, but I don't think I would be happy sleeping with one or trying to be intimate. I would be worried about damaging her.

Can I ask how you reinforce Kimmis seams? Is there some kind of treatment i can purchase?

By the way I believe i have found a Kimmi. I live in the UK and there are a few stockists, but you have to search and she is not cheap, but then what high end lady is😁

Cheers
Aromatic with a touch of fruitiness, that's Kelvin Klein :plaidskirt:

My Partner in crime & naughty girlfriend is Kim1970

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

If you want to enjoy an in bed silicone doll go light weight and loose joints. I have a 62 lbs WM 145 D with loose joints that works good as a in bed doll that mostly hangs in my closet when I’m not sleeping with my beautiful Kimmi. I reinforce her seams with Loctite Vinyl Fabric & Plastic flexible adhesive. I believe there is a Kimmi doll that is available that is a version of the original design.

tusyok
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tusyok »

Hi @genesis218! Sorry, could you please let me know which head is on the photo in the topic? Thanks!

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

tusyok wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:40 pm Hi @genesis218! Sorry, could you please let me know which head is on the photo in the topic? Thanks!
Hi tusyok! Welcome to the Vinyl Section! :D :thumbs_up:
🇺🇦 Laskavo prosymo do Rozdilu Vinilu!

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

WM 124 head.

INFORMATIONS