KADEN CROSS INFLATA- BABE

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

KADEN CROSS INFLATA- BABE

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

This summer I went a little crazy - and purchased a round of inflata-babes - mostly from Amazon - but others while on patrol thru Europa - :angel:

Kaden Cross a "TOPCO" made inflatable air babe - designed first and foremost as a sex doll - designed to allow the doll to lie on a chair/ bed/ couch with her angled head to give blow jobs - well that was the original design - in practice - that's not her strong point - for me at least - :mrgreen:

Typical of the re-issues from TOPCO - they have improved the quality from when these air -doll were originally issued - serious the quality was so/so back then - they have upped their game - but honest these are all designs from 10 to 15 years ago - so not ground breaking - but the fact they are quality built - does make me happy

The doll inflates nice, holds air very well, and is designed in my opinion (IMO) to squat on top of you as "you" lie on bed/ couch - as such the air babe does her inflatable job very well - bouncing up and down on you - :P

The air doll is designed to use an insert which is provided in the box with the doll

Word on inserts - the insert given with this doll is useless unless modified as the insert has to almost double over itself and can be tuff to insert and remove{remember always insert/ remove an insert from a deflated air doll} - instead I use an aftermarket insert - one that will fit this air doll - since space in not really there don't get a large one the smaller the better - for this air doll - or you can cut with scissors the as delivered insert so that the one becomes two - trial an error - always works for me - this isn't a precise science -

Over all - I give this air babe a 6 or 7 stars out of ten - in that she appears better made than from the past - remains inflatable - and as a sex doll works out very well - now ask me if she is a stunning looker of inflata-land - well no she is designed for "sex" - not "Mademoiselle" inflatable magazine as their cover babe -

So if your looking for a sex doll - made to please you not your camera - and given the prices of late - Kaden was a good choice for me - I would not pay over $100 for her $50 to $75 sounds about right in US Dollars
Attachments
The standard BJ mouth deigned for action - not magazine covers
The standard BJ mouth deigned for action - not magazine covers
Kayden 03 - Copy.jpg (182.08 KiB) Viewed 2005 times
Kaden is imported by TOPCO but made by Daio Shi
Kaden is imported by TOPCO but made by Daio Shi
Kayden 02 - Copy.jpg (106.89 KiB) Viewed 2005 times
Kaden's box - with her box
Kaden's box - with her box
Kayden 01 - Copy.jpg (257.21 KiB) Viewed 2005 times

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: KADEN CROSS INFLATA- BABE

Post by windave »

I'm breathless!

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

This summer I went a little crazy - and purchased a round of inflata-babes - mostly from Amazon - but others while on patrol thru Europa - :angel:

Kaden Cross a "TOPCO" made inflatable air babe - designed first and foremost as a sex doll - designed to allow the doll to lie on a chair/ bed/ couch with her angled head to give blow jobs - well that was the original design - in practice - that's not her strong point - for me at least - :mrgreen:

Typical of the re-issues from TOPCO - they have improved the quality from when these air -doll were originally issued - serious the quality was so/so back then - they have upped their game - but honest these are all designs from 10 to 15 years ago - so not ground breaking - but the fact they are quality built - does make me happy

The doll inflates nice, holds air very well, and is designed in my opinion (IMO) to squat on top of you as "you" lie on bed/ couch - as such the air babe does her inflatable job very well - bouncing up and down on you - :P

The air doll is designed to use an insert which is provided in the box with the doll

Word on inserts - the insert given with this doll is useless unless modified as the insert has to almost double over itself and can be tuff to insert and remove{remember always insert/ remove an insert from a deflated air doll} - instead I use an aftermarket insert - one that will fit this air doll - since space in not really there don't get a large one the smaller the better - for this air doll - or you can cut with scissors the as delivered insert so that the one becomes two - trial an error - always works for me - this isn't a precise science -

Over all - I give this air babe a 6 or 7 stars out of ten - in that she appears better made than from the past - remains inflatable - and as a sex doll works out very well - now ask me if she is a stunning looker of inflata-land - well no she is designed for "sex" - not "Mademoiselle" inflatable magazine as their cover babe -

So if your looking for a sex doll - made to please you not your camera - and given the prices of late - Kaden was a good choice for me - I would not pay over $100 for her $50 to $75 sounds about right in US Dollars
Intriguing summary! Thanks for posting. Any photos of her completely blown up? I'm not sure I can picture her body and head position. Many thanks.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Hola

Yes Sir Boss Ken - don't want to hold HBK Productions up - there might be a casting call for Kaden - :mrgreen:

Thanks windave - :thumbs_up:

Honest these air babes from TOPCO are some of the most overlooked air dolls - but Amazon makes them affordable - whereas in the old days they tended to be way too much for too little doll - with so/so quality - I think the Deutschland video guys from Doll park did a video on her and she popped on the table - so how's about that for initial build quality - hey Daio Shi who makes these air dolls for TOPCO has come along way these past few year or two - with very good quality air babes - so some things get better with time - but the designs are still 10 to 15 years old and maybe even older - 8)
Attachments
typical BJ face
typical BJ face
Kayden 09 - Copy.jpg (162.54 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
There was a strap on the back of her head which kept it at tilt - which I removed for that weird off the chair antics she was made for
There was a strap on the back of her head which kept it at tilt - which I removed for that weird off the chair antics she was made for
Kayden 08 - Copy.jpg (169.65 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
Kaden is really designed to bee boop on top of "you"
Kaden is really designed to bee boop on top of "you"
Kayden 06 - Copy.jpg (181.27 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
Caboose
Caboose
Kayden 07 - Copy.jpg (176.57 KiB) Viewed 1855 times

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

Hi Yorktown :D

Thanks for those pictures. I noticed your girl has some nice looking inflatable vinyl sleeves there :whistle:

I'm very curious as to how they feel, have you tried them without the insert? Textured or smooth?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

They are like the PDX high ends - in that if you keep her well inflated you can use the doll sans the insert - and the feel is ok - I have also used the dolls as delivered insert - although cut in half - it's a very basic insert with little feel - I actually at times prefer to use the doll as is - as the insert makes entry tight -
Attachments
Kayden 05 - Copy.jpg
Kayden 05 - Copy.jpg (185.01 KiB) Viewed 1827 times

INFORMATIONS