It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:17 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: Where can I buy a transparent doll?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:34 am 

Looking for a completely clear doll that hasn't been delimbed or decapitated. I've seen a couple, but I cant find anyplace that sells them.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Where can I buy a transparent doll?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:02 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I don't know if anywhere sells them generally, most likely a custom order or something.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:40 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Toy Demon https://www.toydemon.com/love-body-miyu-doll

Queen Cat http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/love-b ... love-doll/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:53 pm 

There is one special type available on Aliexpress. It is probably based on Japanese DIY or ,,modular" dolls. There are more versions.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Japan-Magic-eyes-real-silicone-Vaginal-transparent-inflatable-dolls-leg-male-masturbation-fork-leg-inflatable-doll/32798986645.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/BED-KUNGFU-Transparent-Sex-Doll-For-Men-PVC-Sitting-Posture-Inflatable-Adult-Doll-No-Vagina/32815875970.html

How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:32 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

viktor wrote:
that hasn't been delimbed or decapitated..
First time I read that, it was 8O

Took me a few to realize they're probably torso dolls. I'm not really sure why torsos are popular as inflatables--you don't have the weight and size issues that make solid torsos attractive. But I suppose you could use them as the body along with better looking mannequin heads and limbs to make something that's attractive and affordable. Or maybe I'm missing the point entirely.

I was surprised that it took me a bit of looking to find those dolls. I've seen clear inflatables for sale before, and certainly see them in videos on the net. I don't think they're particularly rare.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:24 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

If you need more help I'm sure one of the members can look into it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:14 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

hey victor, have u found one .. like to know about your choice! please share with us :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:03 am 

I picked up Ren (the doggystyle one I was interested in finding) and Hina from ToyDemon. Seems from the reviews that they're pretty fragile, which is sad to hear. I'm considering reinforcing the seams with clear RTV. Anyone have any experience with RTV?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:46 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

8) Howdy

I got one from Amazon, last year I think - any way mine is made by Daio Shi - and unlike the Toy Demon ones isn't of poor quality -

I don't have a link anymore - but mine was from France thru a Amazon seller Vibee doll - as they have a ton of Europa Daio Shi custom air babes in a range of options

The Vibee air doll is in an air babe on top position almost squatting and is designed to use a removable insert

Attachments:
Vibee See - Thru 8  jpg.jpg
Vibee See - Thru 8 jpg.jpg [ 173.95 KiB | Viewed 454 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:29 am 

I saw that doll on Amazon and the head is way too deep in the uncanny valley for me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:24 am 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

8) Hola

I am not 100% sure where the uncanny valley is - according to google it's somewhere near the Black Forrest over the Kinzeg river past the Aral gas station on the left - :roll:

I think its a leap of faith we all take when - we inflate our wonderful inflatable sweat heart - and after we have breathed life into them - they take on a their own personality - and please take my lite hearted banter for what it is worth - as I am sure the uncanny valley isn't near Freiburg -

We all make compromise - the whole uncanny valley premise is so subjective to each person its impossible to really lock down - I've seen so many attempt's here on it - lost track

I have had in the past transparent inflatable lovers - my favorite was one made by NMC her name escapes me but she was so unique - in that she had a red heart inside her that when squeezed flashed red with a little LED light - yeah its a gimmick - but I like those lite hearted touches - as to the air babe she was simply a see thru basic value line NMC blow up babe - sadly she went too fast

Now as too the Daio Shi version - she's very well constructed - leak free - and designed to use an insert of your choosing - or as she is if your big enough - hey I don't judge - :mrgreen:

There were some time a go a great many theme type air babes, as made by NMC of Hong Kong - with several being see-thru so maybe they will be reintroduced at a latter date -

Attachments:
File comment: Vibee air babe face - sorta kinda their standard air doll face - customized for Europa service
Vibee See - Thru 7  jpg - Copy.jpg
Vibee See - Thru 7 jpg - Copy.jpg [ 157.49 KiB | Viewed 368 times ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]