Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
PVCLover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Extend the life of your high-end doll

Post by PVCLover »

When you buy a vinyl inflatable doll, eventually the following will happen:

1. The doll develops an air leak

Usually, leaks are very difficult to repair. A more permanent solution is the following:

2. You fill the doll with an appropriate stuffing

This gives you more time with your doll. However, after a certain time, the vinyl will become harder and may even break at some points. Your doll's life span has now come to an end. However, this problem can be solved in the following manner:

3. Remove the doll's head, leaving also the upper parts of the body above the tits

4. By a cheap vinyl doll, my favourite is https://www.amazon.com/H3000008574-MAGI ... B00MFELLIE

5. Attach your high-end doll's head to the cheap doll. The easiest way is to push the cheap doll's head inside the high-end doll head. You may use some additional Gorilla Tape or like, if desired.

6. Fill the cheap doll with stuffing

The benefits of the above procedure are the following: In my opinion, the most valuable part of a high-end doll is her head. We all like beautiful dolls. Also, during intercourse, that's the part which you actually see.
The soft body of a properly stuffed cheap doll feels very nice, maybe even better than a high-end doll made of somewhat thicker material. Furthermore, the removable insert of my favourite Magic Flesh doll is absolutely great. Your preferences may vary, of course.

I currently have 5 beautiful high-end doll heads, and using the above procedure, they will still serve me well for a considerably long time.

INFORMATIONS