Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Old Skool Air Babes - Fatima Fong

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Hope everyone had a great summer - :thumbs_up:

Well with autumn in the air and temps in the low 20's C or 70's F - time to review some Blow up Babes from this summer -

Fatima Fong is your typical NMC - Old Skool value line party doll - low in price and quality too - :mrgreen:

Okay - first she inflates - HUGE - there are several air babes of this type out there - this one is an Asian inspired version but honestly all have the same body - it's just the screen printing for the face that makes this one different - Did I mention she inflates - HUGE - :P

Like all NMC value air babes, for the most part - all are equipped with a hygienic seal that must be removed before flight - this of course leaves an edge of scrap vinyl that I remove with a nail cuticle cutter that I got at a health store, it has a very small cutter - perfect for this type of job as well as hang nails - so it was a two fer purchase - :)

With almost 2mm on one side of the pussy and 1mm on the other that's 3 mm of scrap vinyl removed that will no longer be an irritant or scratch when using the air babe as designed - as a sex toy of course - 8) - just be sober when doing the cutting and remember - you do not cut right up to the dolls body - just remove the edge - leave a small amount alone as it does give the pussy/ ass area some structural rigidity

Now as to using the doll as per design - well - did I mention she inflates HUGE - so adjust your love making accordingly - with such a large inflatable some space requirements are needed - but the air doll handles and feels essentially the same - just her large dimensions - make some moves to be better thought - out - :mrgreen:

As to quality - well NMC value line air babes are "ok" - better than most in the value line as they tend not to blow on the first date - but long term can be problematic - if care isn't extended - over inflation can make for a quick relationship - and with this air babes huge size there is a whole lot more air inside her - with this doll I would not go to far on over inflation -

As a pure sex toy - Fatima Fong is "ok" - I have had better honestly - I thinks its the fact she's a HUGE air babe and Asian that make her newsworthy - as to clothes - and sexy attire - well XXL - I would assume - my use is purely as a sex toy - so Nine Wunderfrau Kostüm für die luftfrau - :D

There are several versions available without being Asian - the version I got is from the ole world of Europa - and is not available in the good ole US of A - they were available years ago in standard Caucasian white people versions & I even think there was competition from other air babe makers {Fatty Patty} comes to mind but I never had her

It truly was a summer of trying neu/ new things this summer - :angel:
Attachments
Fatima Fong - one big air babe
Fatima Fong - one big air babe
Fatima Fong - 02 - Copy.jpg (66.21 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
No she can't fit into my shirts - wow
No she can't fit into my shirts - wow
Fatima Fong - 03 - - Copy.jpg (70.11 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
I did warn you - she inflates - HUGE -
I did warn you - she inflates - HUGE -
Fatima Fong - 04 - Copy.jpg (69.65 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
Standard NMC box
Standard NMC box
Fatima Fong - 01 - Copy (2).jpg (89.48 KiB) Viewed 2432 times

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Old Skool Air Babes - Fatima Fong

Post by AGL »

Nice one YT!

Yeah, it seems, even as with TPE dolls, they make all sorts of inflatables as well, for whatever you're into.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Old Skool Air Babes - Fatima Fong

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks AGL - long time no see - hope all is swell - :thumbs_up:

Yeah it's funny just a few years back there was so many theme type air dolls - one really could not keep an account of all the ones out there - from Europa to the good ole US of A -

Heck it was awesome back then - we've really hit a dry patch these last few years - I seem to remember there was even a Space Alien Green 3 boobied blow up babe - 0X

When I seen this air doll - I thought it so out there I had to have her - funny thing is she is so big and takes up so much space - I can't help but have a big laugh - the doll is simply a party type doll - meant for laughs - NMC could have tried a little harder and gotten better results with a more realistic air babe - but - it's a value air babe and you really can't ask much when your talking 19 Euro's - that's like $21.oo

INFORMATIONS