realsexdoll.com

Just bought a doll for the first time to try out... some Q's

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
TrumpetCubingSenpai

Just bought a doll for the first time to try out... some Q's

Post by TrumpetCubingSenpai »

My new doll is the Carmen Luvana Cyberskin doll. (I will post some pics after I figure things out and test it out :twisted:) I wish I would have known about dolls like Selene Goddess. :oops: I would have splurged for one of those, they look almost as life like and real as the silicone/TPE dolls. Anyways, I wanted to mention my game plan and ask for some advice. I'm going to use her with air until she leaks then I am going to stuff her with Poly-fiber like I've seen in many of the posts. My questions are as follows. What makeup works on the head? What about paint to touch up eye color or facial features? I'm also interested in getting some more realistic hair so a blonde wig? I will see how the dog bone insert sits and fits, but it seems that this is the new and improved doll that has soft breasts and maybe the placement is more anatomically accurate? If the sleeves crap, I will use my new Vixen Angel Fleshlight and mod it to fit. I am also thinking about cutting a slit in the mouth to insert an oral sleeve. I will buy clothes and everything else so she can pass of as an "artistic pose doll" to nosy neighbors or family members. I'll just measure her sizes just like if she were a normal girl and hope everything turns out... haha.

INFORMATIONS