IMG_2012.JPG
IMG_2012.JPG (2.12 MiB) Viewed 5151 times

Mick0x
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Mail order bride

Post by Mick0x »

And she is all yours?

If so, congratulations!!!!! She is gorgeous! A real looker!

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Yes, freshly inflated and boinked!

Bob1253
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bob1253 »

Hello,

I bought one. It was the third doll I ever purchased. The second doll was the secretary. I loved the look of these dolls. I'm not a fan of O mouth. I enjoyed dressing them up and having "company". I did not like having sex with any of the blow up dolls I purchased. It just didn't feel right to me. I'm going to repeat myself. What I enjoyed was dressing and taking care of these dolls. It was a good starter for me. I'm hoping to buy a doll from Real Love Sex Dolls. It is taking me a while to save up money to purchase one. I really wish the price of these higher end dolls would go down. Or there was a good middle ground between these type and a higher end one.

Bob1253

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I loved boinking there babes, I’m the opposite no interest in dressing them up I just want to fill their holes with baby batter

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Wish the pic on the outside of the box matched the contents inside. :whistle:

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

I had Mail order bride, she was a "Sperm loving" bride after I was done with her. :twisted:

islazul
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by islazul »

Do these inflatible dolls last more than a week or do they loose their air in no time?

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

islazul wrote:Do these inflatible dolls last more than a week or do they loose their air in no time?
It really depends on how well you take care of them. Rough use, over inflation, oils left on the vinyl, laying all your body weight on them, and blowing them up with your mouth can all shorten their life span. The 3 first pictures of dolls in my sig are all over 12 years old, and each is in good condition today and stay inflated just fine. Those cost around $30-40. But I take VERY good care of them and, they're out of production now, so I will make them last as long as I can.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Mine last on average 2 weeks

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

That used to be my experience, but I have been amazed at how long Xiaofan (my Diaoshi) is holding air. She became my main doll for two months when my silicone girl needed to be "hospitalized." I bought some poly fill stuffing expecting the inevitable air leaks. We've had sex at least 2 or 3 times a week and sometime more. I have slept cuddled up to her for at least 50 nights. Next week we will celebrate our 5 months together mark, and she still holds her air. I am careful not to fully inflate her, and our sex isn't rough. I'm careful not to put my full weight on her. Still, she is remarkable and special (and I love her! ).

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Mr Franz wrote:Wish the pic on the outside of the box matched the contents inside. :whistle:
counterfeit!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:Mine last on average 2 weeks
Yes, that’s about been my experience as well, before they spring their first leak, and I’m as careful with my dolls as one can be (My JM Doll Lucy is in identical condition as the day I got her nearly 2 years ago).

Just my $.02 kids, but I feel that it’s best to have a designated primary boinking doll, and to stuff that particular doll with polyfiber. The others are just part of the harem, and would only see occasional use, such as special occasions.

One of the best dolls that I ever got was my Candy 18. Yes, she’s not a very high quality doll, but she won’t ever leak either. I’m thinking of renaming her “Tank Girl” :mrgreen:

Sam

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Interesting to see pictures of “tank girl”
I do like fucking dolls but they pop too easily

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

sam treadwell wrote: Just my $.02 kids, but I feel that it’s best to have a designated primary boinking doll, and to stuff that particular doll with polyfiber.
That's my plan for my Diaoshi. Again, I've got the stuffing ready for her, but she still holds her air after all this time and use.

Impressive that your Lucy is still in mint condition. No matter how careful I am with Luna (Lucy's little sister), her fingers are getting beat up with finger pokes.

INFORMATIONS