Inflatable Silicone BBW Doll review

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Inflatable Silicone BBW Doll review

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All!

I apologize for the delay in putting together this review of the massive inflatable silicone BBW dolls, but I wanted to make it as fair and objective as possible. So let's get started ...

NOTE : This is THE DOLL obtained from Russian fellow Garri/Gary/Harry
BBW Inflatababe (01).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (01).JPG (609.13 KiB) Viewed 28800 times
Package containing dolls as received from postal carrier.
BBW Inflatababe (02).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (02).JPG (468.42 KiB) Viewed 28800 times
Tear in the corner, most likely from customs inspection.
BBW Inflatababe (03).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (03).JPG (424.21 KiB) Viewed 28800 times
Inner most packing bag torn, most likely from customs inspection.
BBW Inflatababe (04).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (04).JPG (271.3 KiB) Viewed 28800 times
Another tear in the packaging. Does not seem to be from customs inspection ... just a plain ole tear from mishandling.
BBW Inflatababe (05).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (05).JPG (485.29 KiB) Viewed 28800 times
(closer view) Nothing ripped/torn inside ...WHEW!!
BBW Inflatababe (06).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (06).JPG (587.4 KiB) Viewed 28800 times
Peeled away outer wrapping to reveal inner packaging.
BBW Inflatababe (07).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (07).JPG (452.22 KiB) Viewed 28800 times
Now we're getting somewhere. Final packages containing dolls inside.
BBW Inflatababe (08).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (08).JPG (532.91 KiB) Viewed 28800 times
No damage, no rips or tears.

Upon opening the packages I noticed a very strong industrial odor emanating from the dolls. I think rbdoll mentioned this as smelling a bit like tires. I tend to agree ... it is a smell that I equate with a workshop. After thorough washings with hot soapy water, the smell has diminished a bit, but still remains. I'll revisit this topic in a few weeks and report if the smell has dissipated or not.

EDIT : After a month the original smell/odor has completely dissipated.
BBW Inflatababe (09).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (09).JPG (435.59 KiB) Viewed 28800 times
Deflated standing posture doll on left and sitting posture doll on right. These gals are quite heavy for inflatable dolls.
BBW Inflatababe (10).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (10).JPG (167.66 KiB) Viewed 28800 times
Inflation valve mechanism. Valve (2) is inserted into port in back of head (1) prior to inflation. How to inflate? A standard Intex type hand pump or electric air bed inflation device works perfectly. In a pinch a hair dryer set on cool/cold could be used ... the valve thingy prevents deflation, so a loose connection to the inflation valve inlet does not allow deflation.

( more to come ... )
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Inflatable Silicone BBW Doll review

Post by von_Shredhead »

( ... more )
BBW Inflatababe (11).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (11).JPG (329.35 KiB) Viewed 28796 times
Close up of port in back of head. Notice the fine meshed fabric inside ... this is the fabric used to "mold/shape" the doll's body and is impregnated/infused/saturated with an off-white brush-on silicone of some sort.
BBW Inflatababe (12).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (12).JPG (328.23 KiB) Viewed 28796 times
Close up of inflation valve thingy. A very simple yet reliable one way valve design.
BBW Inflatababe (13).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (13).JPG (134.98 KiB) Viewed 28796 times
Inflation valve partially inserted into port in back of doll's head. Smaller plug (A) fits into inlet on main valve assembly (B) used for inflation.
BBW Inflatababe (14).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (14).JPG (345.59 KiB) Viewed 28796 times
Plug removed prior to inflating. NOTE : Valve body is NOT fully installed into doll's head. When properly installed, valve body sits slightly lower than the surrounding main flange.

UPDATE : Having difficult time completely sealing the leaks around the inflation valve thingy. Am thinking of replacing with a silicone disc with a hole cast into it for a simple ribbed plug.
BBW Inflatababe (15).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (15).JPG (327.15 KiB) Viewed 28796 times
First initial inflation revealed the first visible leak. A small pihole under a very thin layer of silicone. Cut small slit in the "bubble" and fixed immediately.

Repairs are made in the same fashion as a silicone doll ... same acetone surface prep, same adhesives. Pinholes are easily fixed using a small dab of SilPoxy spread with a small fan brush to even out the surface of the spread SilPoxy. My first repairs I did with small globs/blobs/mounds/beads/dabs of SilPoxy, but I have noticed that a thin layer spread out evenly does an adequate job and looks/feels much nicer.
BBW Inflatababe (16).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (16).JPG (359.39 KiB) Viewed 28796 times
The majority of the leaks are in the feet and hands/mittens where the inner mesh comes together/is layered. There are occasional spots where the silicone is very thin layer over the mesh fabric and will leak very very slowly. These leaks are hard to find, but I'm coming up with tricks to find 'em more easily. As I find/perfect these "tricks" I will share 'em.
BBW Inflatababe (17).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (17).JPG (366.59 KiB) Viewed 28796 times
Small leaks in the feet/toes areas.
BBW Inflatababe (18).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (18).JPG (392.29 KiB) Viewed 28796 times
Another leak found in the hand mitten.
BBW Inflatababe (19).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (19).JPG (361.23 KiB) Viewed 28796 times
Two very small leaks found in the shoulder areas. One towards the back and another towards the front near the top of the left booby. (heh heh heh ... I said "booby")
BBW Inflatababe (20).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (20).JPG (111.98 KiB) Viewed 28796 times
Okay, here we have a previously patched leak (A) and an area that is very thin in applied silicone over the inner mesh fabric (circled area) that leaks very very slowly.

( more to come ... )

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

( ... more )
BBW Inflatababe (21).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (21).JPG (115.34 KiB) Viewed 28793 times
A very thin layer of SilPoxy was brushed over the leaking area and worked into the fabric/mesh. A second thin layer was needed after performing inflation test showed very minor leakage still existed. Two thin layers of SilPoxy was needed to successfully stop all air leakage from this area.
BBW Inflatababe (22).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (22).JPG (345.55 KiB) Viewed 28793 times
After a few evenings of leak chasing and fixing, the standing posture doll finally holds air overnight! YAY!!! She's a massive BBW dolly!

BBW Inflatababe (23).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (23).JPG (340.58 KiB) Viewed 28793 times
Beautiful BBW body line with perfect positioning of the anal entry. Notice the sculpting lines.
BBW Inflatababe (24).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (24).JPG (322.1 KiB) Viewed 28793 times
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm ... yes, is as delicious as it looks!
BBW Inflatababe (25).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (25).JPG (343.62 KiB) Viewed 28793 times
Wonderful BBW body lines. She's HUGE!!! NOTE: She's laying on a queen sized air mattress ... this may give you an idea of her massivity.
BBW Inflatababe (26).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (26).JPG (343.92 KiB) Viewed 28793 times
BEWB!!! Bigger 'n my head!
BBW Inflatababe (27).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (27).JPG (346.07 KiB) Viewed 28793 times
Yes ... she's as inviting as she looks. Vag opening is placed perfectly for easy entry. Wonderful to sink in between her massive thighs
BBW Inflatababe (28).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (28).JPG (337.31 KiB) Viewed 28793 times
If you look carefully, you can see the brush marks left in the silicone as it was applied over the fabric mesh.
BBW Inflatababe (29).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (29).JPG (335.46 KiB) Viewed 28793 times
Yummy!
BBW Inflatababe (30).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (30).JPG (327.9 KiB) Viewed 28793 times
More yummy!!

Vag and ass "pouches" are internally tethered and there is no way they will "flip out" like the old latex dolls were prone to do after the vag/ass tubes separated internally. The standing posture doll has an additional tether/anchor between the boobs to limit "ballooning" when inflated to higher pressures.

( more to come ... )

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

( ... more )
BBW Inflatababe (31).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (31).JPG (127.08 KiB) Viewed 28792 times
Her "bellybutton" is where the anal pouch is anchored/tethered inside. COOL!
BBW Inflatababe (32).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (32).JPG (340.54 KiB) Viewed 28792 times
Closer view.
BBW Inflatababe (33).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (33).JPG (345.74 KiB) Viewed 28792 times
Lying on her side to show her extreme hourglass figure. How 'bout them hips?
BBW Inflatababe (34).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (34).JPG (325.75 KiB) Viewed 28792 times
Oops ... found another leak while "testing"
BBW Inflatababe (35).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (35).JPG (106.89 KiB) Viewed 28792 times
Extremely small micro pinhole missed during first round of leak "track down and repair" sessions.

Okay ... enough about the standing position doll ... on to her seated sister.
BBW Inflatababe (36).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (36).JPG (352.24 KiB) Viewed 28792 times
BBW Inflatababe (36).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (36).JPG (352.24 KiB) Viewed 28792 times
Okay, she ain't completely leak free yet, but holds air overnight. She is not as versatile in "positions" as her standing counterpart BUT what she does offer is AWESOME. She can be ridden from behind or ..
BBW Inflatababe (37).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (37).JPG (349.36 KiB) Viewed 28792 times
She can ride you ...
BBW Inflatababe (38).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (38).JPG (345.76 KiB) Viewed 28792 times
Throw her feet over your shoulders and attack from underneath/behind ...
BBW Inflatababe (39).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (39).JPG (359.54 KiB) Viewed 28792 times
Or ... always works.
BBW Inflatababe (40).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (40).JPG (353.28 KiB) Viewed 28792 times
Again notice the brush marks left from brushing on the silicone over the fabric mesh.

( more to come ... )

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

( ... more )
BBW Inflatababe (41).JPG
BBW Inflatababe (41).JPG (362.76 KiB) Viewed 28790 times
Slightly shorter but just as massive as her standing counterpart!

They ain't exactly pretty but damn are they fun to ride!!! A truly rugged sex doll made to be thoroughly enjoyed. If ya loved the Letha Weapons/Latex Lady dolls ... you'll love these big gals.

Okay, I want to make this point ... these dolls are not for everybody. Why? Well, like latex inflatable dolls from days gone by, there may be many pinhole leaks that need to be tracked down and sealed in order for the doll to hold air for an extended period of time.

These dolls are handcrafted and hand made, so each is different ... there will not be any two exactly alike. The design and construction method is, in my opinion, AWESOME! Okay, as many inflatable doll fans have mentioned oh so many times ... "Why don't the manufacturers actually test their doll designs for functionality?" I can honestly say these dolls were carefully thought out before being made. These dolls were made for maximum enjoyment! Everything lines up and is usable. No weird entry angles ... no dreaded non usable crappy design "dog bone/dumbbell" insert. NOTE : Use generous amounts of lube ... very generous ... especially if doll is inflated firmly.

Materials used seem to be a mesh/fabric covered/impregnated/embedded with a type of off-white colored brush on silicone. There is another thin outer layer of some sort of matted finish that can be removed (per the creator/builder) with acetone. As I find and fix pinhole leaks, I noticed this coating coming off and exposing shiny silicone underneath. I have no current plans of stripping off this matte finish completely as it is smooth and helps make the doll more enjoyable and better feeling on my skin and doesn't pull leg or body hairs.

These dolls are more geared to "do it yourself" hobbyists. The dolls are usable "right from the box" (actually a bag) but may leak down too quickly for extended fuck sessions. With some time and effort, these leaks can be tracked down and sealed, eventually making the doll completely air tight, but it may take a while to do this additional "step" to make the doll a truly finished product.

TIP 1 : To find small leaks not found by listening/feeling for air leaks, fill a clean empty spray bottle with soapy water. Inflate doll firmly and spray doll with soapy water. Look for soap bubbles to form where the leaks are located. Wipe leaking area dry and mark with a non permanent marker, deflate doll and fix leaks. Rinse and repeat until all leaks have been found and fixed.

TIP 2 : To find the smallest and most difficult-to-find leaks, remove inflation valve and pour a small cup of water into doll's skin, replace valve and inflate doll firmly. Slosh water around inside doll and look/feel for water leaking from doll. Dry leaky area and mark leaks with non permanent marker. Deflate doll and fix leaks. Rinse and repeat as necessary until all leaks have been found and fixed. NOTE : When finished, pull inflation valve thingy and drain all water from inside doll's skin. Let air dry thoroughly inside before storing away.

The doll skin, being an off white color, allows the owner to use any silicone paints and a bit of creativity to customize the appearance easily. I don't have this level of creativity, nor the artistic skills, but some, like our Samara, could make these dolls something really special and unique.

I cannot recommend these dolls to everybody as they require a bit of "finishing off" to make them trouble free/leak free. I CAN recommend these dolls to hobbyists/fans that are willing to put in a bit of effort and time to make 'em as they like.

One thing to mention, my order was not completed EXACTLY as I had requested. The heads were switched/swapped from what I had ordered BUT ... in a way, this was a good thing. The seated posture doll has no vag opening. If it did, it wouldn't be usable anyway due to the legs position. (common problem with inflatable seated doll designs) So the vag-less doll now has an oral capability that I did not expect. Also wig color choice for one doll was incorrect ... big deal! Can be removed and changed if desired.

Overall I am very happy with my two dolls. They have required a bit of work to make 'em "finished", but I am somewhat of a perfectionist and a tinkerer and will spend the time and effort to make 'em totally leak free.

So to summarize ... these dolls are not for everyone. If you expect a perfect product right out of the box (bag) ... you may not be be happy. On the other hand, if you are skilled in doll modification or repair, these dolls make for a great starting point to build/finish a customized BBW inflatable doll.

NOTE 1 : In theory a smaller diameter, thin walled silicone insert could be installed in the vag/ass holes. Doll's vag and anus tubes are tethered and anchored at the right angle and would prevent the extra weight of the insert from drooping/pulling due to gravity. Must try this idea after all leaks have been found and fixed.

NOTE 2 : When dolls are able to hold air for days, then maybe strip matte layer and invest in colored silicone paints and get creative. Also investigate the possibility of cutting out doll's face mask and install eyeballs and eye lashes. Dolls' faces seem to be installed last and may be airtight underneath.

NOTE 3 : These dolls could be viewed more as a project and look at it from a future view as a finished art project. Like a basic start to a "vision" and be able to kinda make it happen. Would make a great man cave display item with extra "benefits" ... IF the doll "fits" your cave's "theme" that is.

NOTE 4 : I've been informed that the creator of these dolls has made a couple of new designs and has found better methods and materials to make a better quality doll. After the doll's creator has had some time to experiment and tweak his methods, I will be ordering one of the new designs and give it a test run and see how much the construction methods have improved.

I hope this review answers any and all questions any of y'all may have. If not, feel free to ask! I apologize for the messiness and meandering of my writing style ... this "review" was "cut and pasted" from all my notes made during the "review stage". Please ignore any redundancy or repetition of ideas/thoughts/comments.

Again, I am sorry for the extended delay in posting this review, I know many have been waiting with bated breath (I have no idea what this "bated breath" phrase actually means :wink: ) for this information to be posted.

DOLL ON!!!

Cheers!
Von

Addendum :

I have been able to find ALL leaks in both dolls. All leaks in the skin have been tracked down and fixed. Unfortunately there remains very minor leakage around the inflation valve thingy. There is no way that I can find to seal/adhere PPE (polypropylene) plastic (used in the valve) to silicone. If anyone has suggestion, PLEASE let me know.

I MAY just remove the existing inflation valve thingy and replace with a disc of silicone with a small hole for inflating and use a simple plug to seal. Will do this when I feel like doing some modding.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thanks for all of the photos and details.

Manufacturers, take note: There has been a lot of attention paid to this doll, which - sadly - is sold by someone who takes a worryingly long time to deliver dolls that have been paid for.

Any reliable company that can bring this sort of voluptuous doll to market in a timely, professional manner will sell a bunch and save people a lot of grief.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Mega awesome review - Von - wow talk about blown away - :mrgreen:

I had an idea from reading from - rbdoll - upon his receipt of these magnificent air babes - that this was sorta kinda a project doll that didn't end after construction

So you're right in that after delivery - there still is finishing work to do - much greater than say the French DOMAX type - air babes - :idea:

Great explanation and pictures - you are fantastic - hey don't worry about how long it took to post about them - we all have real jobs to get to - I can't post here more than a day or two a week and sometimes a month when forward deployed to work sites

Rock On/ Doll On -

lifelike
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lifelike »

AMAZING! Thank you for your incredibly in depth review! Do believe I may attempt to buy one of these soon!

macintosh17
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by macintosh17 »

thank you for your great review. it helps me a lot ...great work!

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

Looks like I'm late but I post this anyway.

Firsrt of all, we need the basic shapes. Take a piece of stretch fabric and sew the doll with a sewing machine.
It's a good idea to practice on simple, small shapes first.
1.jpg (645.03 KiB) Viewed 28401 times
No, it's not a sock! It's a balloon-like envelope.
Second, it must retain it's shape. It must be filled, smooth, but neither firm nor stretched. I've used paper wads
2.jpg (855.38 KiB) Viewed 28401 times
but it was a bad idea. Maybe one should try balloons.
Now hang the doll in air (the best place is it's air inlet) and rub the first layer of silicone deeply into the fabric, leaving no dry places.
3.jpg (847.05 KiB) Viewed 28401 times
Don't let it dry, immediately cover it with second layer, thick and airtight! Leave no holes, no uncovered fabric areas. Be prepared it'll be the hardest part. Let it dry at last.
4.jpg (646.35 KiB) Viewed 28401 times
Now, we enter the partially undiscovered area. Pre-inflate the doll and apply third layer of silicone. Tools and technique are the main question: the layer must be thick and smooth. Smooth, I say! Stupid doll :( Paint the nipples etc.
Although, it's strong. Fully inflated, it's as tight as a drum and feels very pleasant.
6.flv
6 (stage 5 photo does not exist)
(749.26 KiB) Downloaded 26537 times
It's not too stretchy, it can't balloon up too much, it bloats a bit but retains a good shape even until it bursts.
7.flv
(777.6 KiB) Downloaded 26538 times
Good news: no leaks, no delamination, it works perfectly and can take a pressure bigger than one can ever need.
8.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 28401 times
SPHs are relatively easy to make. Sew a strap into the bottom of the vagina and another one into the lower back. Vagina will be turned inside out like a nasty futa, providing the necessary access for applying silicone and curing it. Turn the vagina back and stick both straps through the air inlet in order to stitch them together. But remember straps must be strong enough! Firmly inflated body feels very sexy, but it puts huge stress on them.[/i]

BTW how much does she stretch being "firmly inflated"? Can we see a video? I think inflating her to "using very generous amounts of lube" can't damage her.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

CF wrote:Thanks for all of the photos and details.

Manufacturers, take note: There has been a lot of attention paid to this doll, which - sadly - is sold by someone who takes a worryingly long time to deliver dolls that have been paid for.

Any reliable company that can bring this sort of voluptuous doll to market in a timely, professional manner will sell a bunch and save people a lot of grief.
You're welcome CF! Sorry for the delay!
:glou:
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Mega awesome review - Von - wow talk about blown away - :mrgreen:

I had an idea from reading from - rbdoll - upon his receipt of these magnificent air babes - that this was sorta kinda a project doll that didn't end after construction

So you're right in that after delivery - there still is finishing work to do - much greater than say the French DOMAX type - air babes - :idea:

Great explanation and pictures - you are fantastic - hey don't worry about how long it took to post about them - we all have real jobs to get to - I can't post here more than a day or two a week and sometimes a month when forward deployed to work sites

Rock On/ Doll On -
Howdy YT!
Thanks Buddy! Was worth the waiting!
Yes, there is quite a bit of fine finishing work needed after receiving the dolls ... a bit more than the Domax dolls usually need. I think that one more final coat of silicone applied by the creator/maker would have made these inflatababe BBW's perfect out of the box (bag :wink: )
In the end ... they are both worth the effort! They may not be pretty, but DAMN are they fun!!!
DOLL ON!
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

lifelike wrote:AMAZING! Thank you for your incredibly in depth review! Do believe I may attempt to buy one of these soon!
Thanks lifelike! I wish you the very best in your attempt to buy one of these wonderful BBW's ... but please be warned ... you MAY need to do a bit of "final finishing" before she is completely airtight and ready for extended use.
Good luck Buddy!
Cheers!
Von

PS : If/when you DO obtain one of these BBW's and you have questions/concerns, feel free to drop me a PM. I'll be more than happy to help out.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

macintosh17 wrote:thank you for your great review. it helps me a lot ...great work!
You're welcome Macintosh! And thank you!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Void Pointer wrote:Looks like I'm late but I post this anyway.

Firsrt of all, we need the basic shapes. Take a piece of stretch fabric and sew the doll with a sewing machine.
It's a good idea to practice on simple, small shapes first.
1.jpg
No, it's not a sock! It's a balloon-like envelope.
Second, it must retain it's shape. It must be filled, smooth, but neither firm nor stretched. I've used paper wads
2.jpg
but it was a bad idea. Maybe one should try balloons.
Now hang the doll in air (the best place is it's air inlet) and rub the first layer of silicone deeply into the fabric, leaving no dry places.
3.jpg
Don't let it dry, immediately cover it with second layer, thick and airtight! Leave no holes, no uncovered fabric areas. Be prepared it'll be the hardest part. Let it dry at last.
4.jpg
Now, we enter the partially undiscovered area. Pre-inflate the doll and apply third layer of silicone. Tools and technique are the main question: the layer must be thick and smooth. Smooth, I say! Stupid doll :( Paint the nipples etc.
Although, it's strong. Fully inflated, it's as tight as a drum and feels very pleasant.
6.flv
It's not too stretchy, it can't balloon up too much, it bloats a bit but retains a good shape even until it bursts.
7.flv
Good news: no leaks, no delamination, it works perfectly and can take a pressure bigger than one can ever need.
8.jpg
SPHs are relatively easy to make. Sew a strap into the bottom of the vagina and another one into the lower back. Vagina will be turned inside out like a nasty futa, providing the necessary access for applying silicone and curing it. Turn the vagina back and stick both straps through the air inlet in order to stitch them together. But remember straps must be strong enough! Firmly inflated body feels very sexy, but it puts huge stress on them.[/i]

BTW how much does she stretch being "firmly inflated"? Can we see a video? I think inflating her to "using very generous amounts of lube" can't damage her.
Great write up Void!

(A few pics are missing ... can you repost 'em?) This method SEEMS like the way these dolls are created. I have no clue on how the original "shape" is made nor held during the first applications of silicone, but this really seems like the way the creator used to build these dolls.
BTW how much does she stretch being "firmly inflated"?
Actually very little stretch after the doll's skin pulls firm. No "ballooning" so to speak ... can be inflated VERY firm/hard while holding shape.
Can we see a video?
Sadly ... No. I have no video equipment.
I think inflating her to "using very generous amounts of lube" can't damage her.
No damage possibilities at all ... these dolls can take rather high air pressure, to the point where the doll is too hard to enjoy ... like humpin' a basketball HARD! Now IF the mesh gets a tear/rip/cut, THEN there COULD be some problems ... but under controlled circumstances and proper handling I see no problems with over inflation.

Thanks for the great write up and test construction! Great job Buddy!
Cheers!
Von

INFORMATIONS