realsexdoll.com

Pipedream Extreme Dollz

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dr Latex McPeggin

Pipedream Extreme Dollz

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

I was wondering what the word it around the water cooler on these two dolls as for durability and use. I am seeing them on amazon.com for about $160 US each right now and need a replacement for my Sophia Inked Doll. I have seen the reviews on the older models of these dolls and was hoping someone may have insite to the newer models.

Agent 69
Hannah Harper

If also which one is better...
Attachments
IMG_1518.JPG
IMG_1518.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 4153 times

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Pipedream Extreme Dollz

Post by puma uma »

Pfft, man walk away. The older ones were way better. I know the last time i checked in with those they made the breasts soft do to complaints. They used to be hard as a rock. As far as i know, the butt is still flat as a pancake. the face looks nice though. I enjoyed the new Agent 69 face very beautiful. Again, unless they did some new design to them they still use that crappy dog bone insert which was impossible to insert your dick into. other then the face, hands and feet i give them a 1 out of 5.
Attachments
DSCF0049.JPG
DSCF0049.JPG (73.54 KiB) Viewed 4147 times
DSCF0050.JPG
DSCF0050.JPG (70.84 KiB) Viewed 4147 times
The face was hot though!
The face was hot though!
DSCF0048.JPG (58.52 KiB) Viewed 4147 times
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Here's an old review of my buddy Yorktowns Hannah Harper PDX doll. This was when they had the hard breasts.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=54646
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I think (not sure) you can still get the Kimmi Lovecock doll, which is the same as the old Hannah. Although maybe only in Europe? I think it would be worth the money to do so even if it were considerably more expensive. But maybe that's just me. I had a couple of the older Hannah's and got pretty attached to them, so I'm maybe prejudiced.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question Dr McPeggin

Actually for your needs in Pegging these dolls maybe ideal - :angel:

Unlike the NMC air babes like Sophia Inked - these new PDX air babes are designed from the start for use with a separate to be installed pussy/ ass combo by the user

This of course allows the use of items other than pussy/ ass combo's into the doll with no modifications - so this might actually be just the right air doll for Pegging

Now as to quality - as seen above from an earlier post of mine from the first issue PDX my Hannah Harper was flawed and later burst - which for me is very unusual - but I did not give up on PDX and went back for two more high ends of their designs in Bonnie Rotten and Agent 69 - while in no ways perfect (no air babe is) they have been more O less good with Agent 69 being the better of the two - but honest it's Bonnie that I lust after - :mrgreen:

I got both mine thru Amazon - and no issues at all

Don't be surprised if small flaws are evident and even I experienced a small air leak with Bonnie after just a month - but it was a weld seam flaw on her wrist easily repaired -

In summary I would not discount the PDX designs - and - for your use Doctor - they just might be ideal - :thumbs_up:

Air On -

Dr Latex McPeggin

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

Sorry for the delay in a response but I want to thank you all for you insights and input. I guess I read back and realized I could have been a lot more direct on what I was looking for as I was quite vague. I am looking to use the doll for purposes of Pegging (Strap-On Play) and am looking to see how solid the seams are. I am not a huge fan of the insert but it is what we are with in the realm of inflatable nowadays.

The previous two dolls I had were a Tera Patrick doll and she was just short of perfect until I moved and she was damaged beyond repair. The doll I am using currently is a Sophia Inked Doll which for the most part works ok, but the seams where the vaginal insert is, tends to be a weak spot and I have repaired that seam on numerous occasions and I believe I am getting to the EOL of this doll.

Thank again for all your info folks, you guys/gals rock...

Dr Latex McPeggin

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

No worries Dr Latex McPeggin, as I sorta kinda figured out what it was you were looking for based on your past posts N all - :thumbs_up:

I actually like the PDX air babes - and while yes they aren't the NMC Wonderfrau of past - that many including myself miss dearly - a substitute is better than none

I am not sure where PDX is heading with these "Extreme" air dolls - as they are available "now" - so my advice would be to get them now while they are available - as I do not see them being maybe around for much longer - as they {PDX} really don't push those dolls any longer - sticking with the value air babes instead -

INFORMATIONS