realsexdoll.com

DiaoShi Query

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Derpyderp
Ex-Member

DiaoShi Query

Post by Derpyderp »

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a vendor to purchase DiaoShi dolls? I'm in UK but happy to order from China if its cheaper.

AliExpress isn't showing a lot (just one reseller with a very limited selection), and AliBaba shows the company but only with wholesale quantities.

Thanks.

KataGinaLove189
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: DiaoShi Query

Post by KataGinaLove189 »

I don't know if they have a storefront on Amazon.co.uk, but LOVEANDVIBES has a UK website: https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/ that sells inflatables.

They're branded under Vibee, but a few of them are actually DiaoShi dolls. As far as I know, the ones with these faces are DiaoShi:
Image, Image, Image

They're..more expensive though. I don't know of a cheaper reliable vendor that sells DiaoShi dolls unfortunately, at least not genuine ones. Genuine DiaoShi dolls have "Diao Shi" engraved into their air plugs on the doll, and the doll I got from here did. A lot of the models look the same as typical DiaoShi models, and since mine had DiaoShi on her airplugs, I'm assuming these dolls would too, but I could be wrong.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

It looks like TDF vendor 1AM sells them, so you might try contacting them.

http://www.iamdolls.com/productlist-10.html

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Ebay (US) has been carrying a selection of these for some time. not sure if would be the same for Ebay (UK). also not sure if these are the Genuine originals or not.

stick-o-me

Post by stick-o-me »

I got mine from loveandvibes (they are selling over Amazon as well). Their descriptions are crap, but they have the whole Diaoshi line available and their pricing is fair. It's a french company.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

The AliExpress sellers usually send you more detailed pictures without hidden parts when you ask them.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Amazon.uk - is a good place to start - and the French site is good too -

There are so many types and sub classes of the types - just take your time in picking one that you think will work for you

Over the years I have picked up a few and they are really very good - I tend to like the sitting VS the standing but honest they're all A-okay

I think the Amazon.uk would be better as most offer free shipping or you can use the Prime service for Royal Post but no matter which way - a Daio Shi is a good choice

Air On -

Derpyderp
Ex-Member

Post by Derpyderp »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Amazon.uk - is a good place to start - and the French site is good too -

There are so many types and sub classes of the types - just take your time in picking one that you think will work for you

Over the years I have picked up a few and they are really very good - I tend to like the sitting VS the standing but honest they're all A-okay

I think the Amazon.uk would be better as most offer free shipping or you can use the Prime service for Royal Post but no matter which way - a Daio Shi is a good choice

Air On -
I couldn't find any DiaoShi products on the Amazon UK site under that name, any links?

Derpyderp
Ex-Member

Post by Derpyderp »

stick-o-me wrote:I got mine from loveandvibes (they are selling over Amazon as well). Their descriptions are crap, but they have the whole Diaoshi line available and their pricing is fair. It's a french company.
Thanks. How do you know which ones are DiaoShi, as they don't specify?

Derpyderp
Ex-Member

Post by Derpyderp »

magoruk wrote:The AliExpress sellers usually send you more detailed pictures without hidden parts when you ask them.
Can you recommend a seller? I can only find one, and they only have 3 dolls listed.

INFORMATIONS