realsexdoll.com

Sex doll chat!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sex doll chat!

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Mentioned it on an earlier post but I like to mix up my love making with my dolls as you will see from my previous posts!
Well one thing I like to do is fuck my doll whilst talking to a woman on a sex chat line! For me it creates excitement and makes for great fun!
Before I hit gold, I talked to one girl who specializes in fetish! She endulged in my doll fetish in detail pretended to blow up my doll over the phone and fulfilled all my wishes until I climaxed!
Was great and a leg shaking ejaculation!

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sex doll chat!

Post by mspakamac »

On a similar theme, I overcame an early shame I felt with my taste with dolls. Face to face conversation around why I lived alone, why didn't I have a girlfriend would eventually be openly replied that I had inflatable girlfriends. Generally that was either met with derision or else revulsion. Doll sex was always better after such an admission.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

This is perfect. I had some few similar experiences in past. If you will find a suitable partner, you will enjoy a lot of excitement.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Yes I'd love to find a woman who loves inflatable dolls as me, but little chance of that happening! Sex chat is the next best thing.....adds a new dynamic to doll love making!! This girl on this occasion was incredible!!!!!

macintosh17
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by macintosh17 »

it is really a great experience to having a sex chat with having a doll in the lap!

tonr23

Post by tonr23 »

Hello friends. On one occasion I was in a sex cam section with a camgirls disguised as a doll. It was a fantastic experience and I recommend it to everyone who wants to experience new things and with fetishes.
live sex cams

NDjdjjjjdj
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NDjdjjjjdj »

Does anyone go on any of the sex cam sites while having fun with their dolls?
Something like dirtyroulette random cam site for example?

Lilmissminxy

Post by Lilmissminxy »

Hello beautiful people!
So happy I have found somewhere to talk to others who love to play with dolls. My doll is so pretty and precious, sometimes I lend her to my boyfriend while he’s working, so I can listen and watch them play! It’s so hot! I really want to get some matching outfits for me and my dolly, then she can sit on my lap and we can all play together.
Going to be so cool to speak to others who play with dollies, I’ve had a fascination with them all my life and I’m 30 now!
Minxy xxx

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

magoruk wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:41 pm This is perfect. I had some few similar experiences in past. If you will find a suitable partner, you will enjoy a lot of excitement.
One Call & lot of Love!! :thumbs_up:

Great idea!!

Hot Line, 09.jpg
Hot Line, 09.jpg (134.44 KiB) Viewed 1446 times
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Lilmissminxy wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:52 am Hello beautiful people!
So happy I have found somewhere to talk to others who love to play with dolls. My doll is so pretty and precious, sometimes I lend her to my boyfriend while he’s working, so I can listen and watch them play! It’s so hot! I really want to get some matching outfits for me and my dolly, then she can sit on my lap and we can all play together.
Going to be so cool to speak to others who play with dollies, I’ve had a fascination with them all my life and I’m 30 now!
Minxy xxx
Welcome To TDF!! :D :thumbs_up:

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

tonr23 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:51 pm Hello friends. On one occasion I was in a sex cam section with a camgirls disguised as a doll. It was a fantastic experience and I recommend it to everyone who wants to experience new things and with fetishes.
Welcome To TDF!! :D :thumbs_up:

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

tonr23 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:51 pm Hello friends. On one occasion I was in a sex cam section with a camgirls disguised as a doll. It was a fantastic experience and I recommend it to everyone who wants to experience new things and with fetishes.
live sex cams
I'd love to know that camgirl's name... :D
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Chat about sex dolls would be great in general. Next to classic technologies, common today, like video chat over Skype, MS Teams, etc. there are just another systems :-) For example, there is a chat system called Telegram. It can be very simply used for chat between people pairs or for a group chat in bigger groups. Its clients run quick on all operating systems and mobile devices. It have an open api, very feasible for creation robots. Software libraries are available for Linux, ESP, Arduino, etc ... Very handy tool :-)
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

magoruk wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:46 pm Chat about sex dolls would be great in general. Next to classic technologies, common today, like video chat over Skype, MS Teams, etc. there are just another systems :-) For example, there is a chat system called Telegram. It can be very simply used for chat between people pairs or for a group chat in bigger groups. Its clients run quick on all operating systems and mobile devices. It have an open api, very feasible for creation robots. Software libraries are available for Linux, ESP, Arduino, etc ... Very handy tool :-)
Or we could make a sex doll Discord server!
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Yes!!

Btw, I don't know much about the Discord. I think, there is also some api for making plugins and several applications, isnt't it?

INFORMATIONS