realsexdoll.com

Inflatable doll quickie

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Inflatable doll quickie

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Just wondered if it's just me that occasionally loves a quickie with a blow up doll? If I expectedly get the house to my self for a very short time I enjoy a quickie!
I whip out my babe, rush to the bath room, inflate her super quick, lube up and a have a standing quickie! Mixes it up and the sudden element of surprise turns me on and guarantees a quick climax!

dsolo61
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Inflatable doll quickie

Post by dsolo61 »

First time posting on this forum. I kept inflatable dolls for a long time, until my girlfriend at the time made me get rid of them. She said she should be enough for me (and she was right).

I used to really enjoy grabbing a blow up doll for a quickie. Whether it was at home as a teen, or with a shared apartment during my twenties, it was a big kick for me to have the place to myself for an indefinite short spell and unload in my vinyl "partner" as quickly as possible.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I'm married but wife doesn't know I boink dolls! My secret!

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

dsolo61 wrote:She said she should be enough for me (and she was right).
I hope this lasts! Because it rarely does.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Boink dolls is more fun anyway

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

I used to do that back in the day, Hell I do that with my solid dolls now.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Does it leave you breathless?

dsolo61
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dsolo61 »

jonn wrote:
dsolo61 wrote:She said she should be enough for me (and she was right).
I hope this lasts! Because it rarely does.

It didn't! I managed to ruin that relationship after six years. I married the one after her. My wife has never been much into sex, and now not at all.

Part of the kick of getting a new doll is having it in secret, and getting off like I often did when I was young.

Dr Latex McPeggin

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

I miss the old day of sneaking around. Felt like I was a kinky secret agent. My wife know all about my kinks including the blow-up dolls and dosen't mind at all. Most of the time, she'll ask if I played today...

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Dr Latex McPeggin wrote:I miss the old day of sneaking around. Felt like I was a kinky secret agent. My wife know all about my kinks including the blow-up dolls and dosen't mind at all. Most of the time, she'll ask if I played today...

Wow that's great!! I would never dream of telling my wife that....very cool that yours is fine with it!!!!!
I often fantasize about being caught boinking a doll by a sexy lady who then joins in with me!!!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Guten Taug

Yes yes - to all - that's awesome getting a mid-day inflata-nookie - while everyone's is working or what ever people do mid-day - :mrgreen:

Herr Doctor - you are very right - I miss the ole days of sneaking into the "Adult Shoppe" - all clandestine like - complete with cover story and mission objectives along with a kool pair of sunglasses

Today it's all like "add to cart" and press here for Prime or express shipment - no more - spine tingling missions to get lube and check out the latest from Tak Shing

I miss the ole days - :|

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Hm wondering what i could get away with at office...

rbdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rbdoll »

I still love inflatable doll quickies. My favorite dolls for that would be a "Jezebel Ryding" or "Oriental Rose".
But I have to admit that I am into strange things like role play and BDSM (blow up doll humiliation) combined with edging (with a blow up doll).
Longest session took about eight hours. Blow up doll used was a "Sevencreations Brigitte Sex Doll".
Cheers, rbdoll
rbdoll AT gmx DOT net
TDF Member # 220

Mick0x
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mick0x »

With my rekindled taste for doll sex I have landed in a situation that calls for more... :wink:

My adorable Natalie is not the one for quickies but for unhurried play, love-making and body worship She deserves. And that doesn't happen that often due to cirucstances... :(

That leaves me to wank to Her images and memories of our moments together... :oops:

Therefore I find myself considering another air babe for quick, uncomplicated sexual activity...

I'm considering "Brandy Big Boobed Love Doll" and the babes with printed faces.

Any :D air babe is so much better than your own hand... Inflate, sex, deflate - all in 30 minutes... Wow!!! :lol:
Attachments
05171860000_nor_a.jpg
05171860000_nor_a.jpg (50.07 KiB) Viewed 3998 times

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Even though I have a couple of silicone dolls and a TPE doll, I still love to pull out an inflatable, blow her up and have a go at her! There are things that the heavy dolls just can't do that are easy and fun with inflatababes ... shower sex, plowing her up against a wall, "walk and fuck" and many more possibilities. Also love the smell of fresh vinyl and the <SQUEAK><SQUEAK> noises when thoroughly engaged (and engorged). Cleanup is quick and easy too! I will always have an inflatababe or two available and ready to use.

Oh ... make for great solo road trips too ... especially camping trips!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS