realsexdoll.com

In or out?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300

Do you shoot in your doll or pull out to finish?

In
93%
Out
8%

Total votes: 40

Mick0x
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: In or out?

Post by Mick0x »

Hello Yorktown,

Thanks for your excellent advice! I really appreciate the practical advice. I undestand that in every affair there is also the practical aspects to consider :wink:

No soap and no rough cleaning to my darling Natalie - just warm water! I want to love & cherish her also in days to come :)

This forum is a great inspiration!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No worries - Mick0x - :angel:

This is a great place to hang out on the internet - In the years I have been @ TDF - I have learned much and the camaraderie of fellow air doll enthusiasts is awesome - :thumbs_up:

I have some air babes that have lasted decades not days - it's all in what "you" want from the air doll a quick night of fun - or a long flight of fancy that can last some time if care is given

Either one it's not up to others to judge rather it's all up to you - hey its all about having fun - I like/ lust after inflata-babes - and have most of my life - nothing is going to change that - :angel:

Air On - :thumbs_up:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

I finish "in" and as deep as possible when climaxing! :eeek: :uhoh: :crazyeyes: :mrgreen:

Great write up on cleaning "au natural" YT!! Yes ... soaps and oils will eventually destroy PVC and make it very dry and brittle. Some older PVC inflates can be "resoftened" with the addition of some "Scupley Clay Softener" into the doll's body chamber. May takes days/weeks to notice a difference, but does bring back the lost elasticity.
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

toybunker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by toybunker »

In. Feels a lot better!

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

In whenever possible. But I have a long torso, and I like snogging the doll I'm humping, which usually isn't possible cos they're not long enough. So a masturbator wedged under her bum usually does the job as a surrogate fanny.

INFORMATIONS