realsexdoll.com

Kimmi v/s DS Doll Ex-Lite

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Kimmi v/s DS Doll Ex-Lite

Post by genesis218 »

I've had high end inflatables (modified) for years but I finally moved up I guess and bought a Ex-Lite foam doll from dollto.com. She's weighs only 18 lbs but after having inflatables, she seems heavy and hard to move around in bed. Now I know why you see so many used 70 lbs silicone dolls for sale which after having this Ex-lite doll, I probably will never buy a silicone doll now and glad I never bought one before. I use dolls mainly for sleeping and cuddling which Kimmi is great for and Ex-Lite not so much. Maybe if Ex-Lite had loose joints instead of tight joints I would like her more. DS Ex-Lite is a great value for the money if you thinking about moving up to a silicone doll but I think I'll be sleeping with my smoking hot Kimmi after this.

Cnyb

Re: Kimmi v/s DS Doll Ex-Lite

Post by Cnyb »

Light weight and easy mobility are really important to me also. I need to be careful with my back, and also it is really helpful to be able to quickly and easily change position. I like the weight of the foam/fabric dolls and their posability.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

And you can remove her limbs ;) ;). Love to sleep with stuffed dolls. Or maddam ex lite with her arms and legs off of course
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Well I have decided to put my Ex-Lite in storage for now and may sell her in the future, but for now I'm going back to sleeping with my beautiful inflatable Kimmi. All I can say is thank God I bought an inexpensive Ex-Lite doll before I bought an expensive back breaking, high maintenance silicone doll that I would have never been happy with except just to look at.
Attachments
Ex-Lite's face? I have a hard time waking up to that face compared to my beautiful Kimmi's face.
Ex-Lite's face? I have a hard time waking up to that face compared to my beautiful Kimmi's face.
P1000916.JPG (3.92 MiB) Viewed 2178 times
My Ex-Lite which maybe if she didn't have stiff joints I would appreciate her more for the purpose of snuggle with. It's a lot of work just trying to position her all the time in bed.
My Ex-Lite which maybe if she didn't have stiff joints I would appreciate her more for the purpose of snuggle with. It's a lot of work just trying to position her all the time in bed.
P1000914.JPG (3.94 MiB) Viewed 2178 times
Kimmi' my beautiful inflatable snuggle bunny will be sleeping with me from here on out.
Kimmi' my beautiful inflatable snuggle bunny will be sleeping with me from here on out.
P1000934.JPG (3.53 MiB) Viewed 2178 times

INFORMATIONS