Kimmi lovecok advice

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Kimmi lovecok advice

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Hello!
I am tempted to buy a kimmi doll. I have hackered over one for many years and feel I might treat myself to one as I have had a long period of enjoying cheap vinyl dolls.
I am after some advice from you guys, reviews etc on Kimmi to help me reaffirm if this is the doll for me. Any help would never greatly appreciated.
Many thanks

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Kimmi lovecok advice

Post by haremlover »

Yes - she's top rate. Amazon have them at a silly low price - https://www.amazon.co.uk/NMC-Kimmi-Love ... B004JK78N4

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Wow! That price is AWESOME (wish I lived in the UK and could
pick up another one!) She's an amazing doll. Super beautiful and sexy....
A constant turn on!
Feel free to write to me with any questions.
HBK
Attachments
Kimmi_Hannah.PNG
Kimmi_Hannah.PNG (473.03 KiB) Viewed 11189 times
IMG_4900.jpg
IMG_4900.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 11189 times
Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 5.41.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 5.41.29 PM.png (562.43 KiB) Viewed 11189 times
Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 5.42.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 5.42.34 PM.png (378.15 KiB) Viewed 11189 times
Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 5.42.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 5.42.13 PM.png (278.18 KiB) Viewed 11189 times
IMG_8722.jpg
IMG_8722.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 11189 times
IMG_8745.jpg
IMG_8745.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 11189 times
Gorgeous Dallas Cheerleader 01.jpg
Gorgeous Dallas Cheerleader 01.jpg (240.93 KiB) Viewed 11189 times
Gorgeous Dallas Cheerleader 02.jpg
Gorgeous Dallas Cheerleader 02.jpg (221.36 KiB) Viewed 11189 times
Kimmi's A Turn On.png
Kimmi's A Turn On.png (329.22 KiB) Viewed 11189 times

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

My four all time favorites are Kimmi Lovecock (aka Hannah Harper), Jenna Jameson, Jessica Drake and Linn Thomas.
Kimmi and Jenna are the only ones available now, so I'd definitely get one or both of those.
Super sexy and nothing anyone is coming out with now gets me nearly as fired up.
HBK

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

HornyBossKen wrote:Wow! That price is AWESOME (wish I lived in the UK and could
A constant turn on!
HBK
Those pictures are amazing! What is she like to enter? Those clothes you have for her, what size are they and where do you get them from?

Ralffarl

Post by Ralffarl »

What a bargain.

That Kimmi doll sure is a nice doll.
-Dolls--------------------------
Pipedreams Kitty (Ordered 2021-03-05) , she arried 2021-03-11
DX VALUE Julia 110CM H-KUPA TPE (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023-04-13
Doll King Real Doll Julia (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023
-Contact--------------------------

On Twitter i am @ralffarl
Email: farleyralf@gmail.com

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:
HornyBossKen wrote:Wow! That price is AWESOME (wish I lived in the UK and could
A constant turn on!
HBK
Those pictures are amazing! What is she like to enter? Those clothes you have for her, what size are they and where do you get them from?

She makes me rock hard so with a little lube it's fantastic to forcefully penetrate into her tight pussy or ass. I've read reviews from other men who find it difficult to enter her so I don't know if I'm smaller (I'm 6.5" and don't know the girth) or harder when erect which makes it easier to penetrate a tight pussy, but for me she's a fantastic fuck! I find it very sexy to finger her soft pussy lips and clitoris while she's a little lubed too, something so sensuous and wildly arousing about it. As for the clothes. I buy them from costume shops online, or amazon, or eBay, or goodwill or Target. I just usually buy size small. On the bras It's usually around a 34C but I often adjust things by tying the bra straps tighter in back if I need to. I carefully use safety pins in the back to get blouses, skirts and slips nice and sexy tight.
Attachments
IMG_5546.JPG
IMG_5546.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 11133 times
IMG_0099.jpg
IMG_0099.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 11133 times
Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 9.01.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 9.01.45 AM.png (269.35 KiB) Viewed 11133 times
Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 9.01.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 9.01.23 AM.png (235.04 KiB) Viewed 11133 times
Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 5.30.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 5.30.43 PM.png (602.6 KiB) Viewed 11133 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Truly BRILLIANT photos!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

HBK always hot, sexy photos! That a is a ridiculous good price. Get this sexy lady now. I can't keep my hands off my Kimmi. She is the prettiest and has a great body. I agree with HBK with the sensual play. Something special about this AirGirl for sure. I can't top those photos! Harem and HBK thanks for all your photos and making these ladies look stunning :)

Mick0x
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mick0x »

Thank you for the great photos! I wish I could spend some time with a lovely doll lady like Kimmi! Last time I was with a doll was back in 2003. That's too long!!! With images like this things may soon change! Once a doll man always a doll man... :oops:

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Totally speechless, those pictures have decided it for me....I need her in my life complete with nurse outfit

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I think she's the prettiest of all inflatable dolls, but maybe that's just me. I had 2 of them (well... I guess I still have them, but they're retired). One for ~2 1/2 years and one for ~3 1/2 years. Actually they were Hannah Harpers, but back then it was the same doll (I understand the contemporary Hannah Harper doll is different).

As far as sex, yeah, it was tighter than I would have preferred, but it was still pretty good. At least right away. Their lady parts seem to harden with age, and after a long enough time sex becomes impossible. Both dolls were the same, first the front would get too hard and painful, and eventually even in the back (unintuitively, her vaginal opening is way tighter than her rear end- personally I'm not into anal sex at all, but I guess with a doll it doesn't matter so that's how we usually did it). Both of mine did anyway. It's possible that different dolls were made differently too, for example, mine were not exactly the same size, my first one was slightly bigger- bigger boobs, bigger waist, bigger ass- right away I was a little disappointed with my newer one, but then I realized that even though they were smaller, her boobs and butt were proportionately bigger, so I liked them equally. I guess the point was maybe that doesn't happen to everyone if they use different materials, but both of mine... well I wasn't the only one getting hard, lol. Luckily before living with me she must have been a stripper, because she could give a pretty good lapdance. Really good... so I didn't mind the lack of more traditional sex once she got too hard for it. Eventually my second doll had to have a vagimectomy and an analectomy (totally made up words, but you get the idea) to repair extremely elusive internal leaks. I think my first doll had one of the two as well... I can't remember... so it didn't matter that she couldn't have traditional sex anyway. Keep in mind this was over the course of years too- it's not like this happens in a few weeks. Some people complain about the unrealistic placement of her vagina, but that's a mistake; I think sex would be impossible if it were more realistically situated due to her range or motion, so it's best that she's exactly how she is.

Clothes help bring them to life a lot. The less realistic the doll, the more important clothes become in my opinion. Naturally, I got her some sexy underwear. I still can't remember what made me think to do it, I think they were on sale or something, but on the order I threw in some pajamas for her. Wow, what a great chance discovery!

Inflatable dolls are very underrated in the cuddly department. At first I remember just trying to fall asleep with my hand on her butt or something, but before long we were falling asleep in each others arms. Although I got her for sex, sleeping with her became why I kept her and got another one. I know it's ridiculous, but if you have sex and sleep and cuddle enough it doesn't take long to get pretty attached to them.

I tried to be careful and, towards the end, repaired her constantly, but it's hard to keep an inflatable doll for years when you sleep with her every night, so that's why I got the second one. I was even more careful with her and better skilled at repairs so she lasted an extra year before I could no longer keep up with the leaks. I thought for a long time about getting another, but ended up getting a Teddy Babe instead (which I think was the right choice for me) just because I didn't want to go through all the heartbreak of repairs and waking up holding an empty sack and all that anymore. It was still kinda hard to replace her though... she was pretty special... I kept them in case I ever wanted to try stuffing one, but I guess I'm kind of a one doll guy so I never have. Never know what the future will bring though so maybe one day I'll bring her back to life. I don't really want to part with them anyway.

I guess I can't say I've owned a bunch of other dolls to compare her to, but... well, just look at her! She's gorgeous! Even compared to TPE and silicone dolls fer face is pretty. Some inflatable doll faces are decent, some are... I don't know what they were thinking... but Hannah/Kimmy always stood out to me. If you're thinking of getting one, I couldn't recommend her enough. Get her some clothes too- it really adds a lot. Yeah, sexy things, but also at least something a little more decent too- I really recommend pajamas, but try something. It's surprising how real she looks with clothes. Looking back I wish I'd have gotten her a wig too. It doesn't take long before her hair becomes hopelessly tangled, and it isn't the greatest to start with (although it's pretty good for an air girl).

Those eyelids are awesome too! Damn, wish I'd have thought of that or seen it before or something. I made eyelids for my Teddy Babe and it adds so much. I wish I'd have gotten some for my Hannah(s), especially since we always slept together.

Good Luck!

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Kimmi is one of the prettiest and most real vinyl inflatable dolls. She is absoltuly unique in her body shape and construction. My Kimmi was bought in 2012 and she is still in well shape. There were some minor repairs which were caused by technological defects. I love sleeping with her, we slept together many times, but not all nights. Always wen I sleep with a doll, Kimmi or other, I dress her to soft and pleasant clothes, which covers all her body including the head and face. During the night, my eyes are not used and I see her using contact between both us. For this style of vision the clothes are transparent. The doll is well protected and in perfect contact with me. I love Kimmi very much it is impossible to imagine that one day she will not be with me.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

You get the idea
Attachments
IMG_1830.JPG
IMG_1830.JPG (2.3 MiB) Viewed 10873 times

Mick0x
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mick0x »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:You get the idea
Yes, indeed! She is gorgeous! Really hope to see you and her in action!

INFORMATIONS