realsexdoll.com

I could use some help for my first inflatable

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
jody66656
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I could use some help for my first inflatable

Post by jody66656 »

Hey guys i have seccond inflatable doll. But i do wonder how do you make her more realistic like fill her up with something so she isnt a blow up doll. Because when i tryet to do this with my first infltable with a friend she got damaged to much in the back. So i really would love someone sharing his way of doing this. And give me some tips on how to make them more realistic because i,am planning to collect them and make little hobby out of this. I do like dolls more them humans and would like to know some ideas on how to edit them would be kind.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I could use some help for my first inflatable

Post by puma uma »

Well, back in the day i did things such as makeup and special wigs to enhance my inflatable doll. Eventually, i stuffed her so she was able to pose in different ways. If you're creative enough you can stuff her and make a wire skeleton of some sort. unfortunately, there's not much you can do with an inflatable after a while. That's just my opinion.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

jody66656
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jody66656 »

puma uma wrote:Well, back in the day i did things such as makeup and special wigs to enhance my inflatable doll. Eventually, i stuffed her so she was able to pose in different ways. If you're creative enough you can stuff her and make a wire skeleton of some sort. unfortunately, there's not much you can do with an inflatable after a while. That's just my opinion.
But what i saw with my first atempt whas that She had something in the way in her arm and head some kind of circle like thing with a small hole . And thats why i had to put my whole arm inside the doll and cut those circles open and fill her up in the arms . But thats also the reason why the hole got larger. How dit you do that part ? (and where dit you put the first cut)

jody66656
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jody66656 »

jody66656 wrote:
puma uma wrote:Well, back in the day i did things such as makeup and special wigs to enhance my inflatable doll. Eventually, i stuffed her so she was able to pose in different ways. If you're creative enough you can stuff her and make a wire skeleton of some sort. unfortunately, there's not much you can do with an inflatable after a while. That's just my opinion.
But what i saw with my first atempt whas that She had something in the way in her arm and head some kind of circle like thing with a small hole . And thats why i had to put my whole arm inside the doll and cut those circles open and fill her up in the arms . But thats also the reason why the hole got larger. How dit you do that part ?

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Do you mean how did i stuff my doll?

my doll album

jody66656
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jody66656 »

puma uma wrote:Do you mean how did i stuff my doll?
Yes would be intresting to hear :) (if you want to share the information)

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

I made small cuts in the back of my dolls knees and and in the front of my dolls elbows. I also made on last cut in her lower back. I got some poly-fil at Wal-Mart and stuffed her. To seal her back up i did a little sewing and that was it.

my doll album

jody66656
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jody66656 »

puma uma wrote:I made small cuts in the back of my dolls knees and and in the front of my dolls elbows. I also made on last cut in her lower back. I got some poly-fil at Wal-Mart and stuffed her. To seal her back up i did a little sewing and that was it.
Yeah thats actually a good idea i never thinket of making more cuts. That will solve the problem i have with the circles in the arms. I,am gonna try it one more time on the way you dit it and post some pictures if it works out. (but where you happy with the result or you just prefer them to still be inflatable)

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

If you check out this subforum (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=191) there's a lot of information about modifying and repairing dolls. Stuffing is a pretty common topic and maybe you'll get some other ideas as well. I've never stuffed a doll personally though, so I can't give any advice. I thought about it for a time, but I bought a Teddy Babe instead.

The #1 way to make them more real is probably clothes. As a trend the less realistic the doll the more clothes bring them to life. The hair they come with is often pretty awful as well. Get her a wig and she'll look more realistic. I don't know what doll you have but I'd also recommend getting a doll with the most lifelike and prettiest face. Inflatable dolls are kinda underrated; they have the potential to look pretty good and they can be quite cuddly.

jody66656
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jody66656 »

JackieTreehorn wrote:If you check out this subforum (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=191) there's a lot of information about modifying and repairing dolls. Stuffing is a pretty common topic and maybe you'll get some other ideas as well. I've never stuffed a doll personally though, so I can't give any advice. I thought about it for a time, but I bought a Teddy Babe instead.

The #1 way to make them more real is probably clothes. As a trend the less realistic the doll the more clothes bring them to life. The hair they come with is often pretty awful as well. Get her a wig and she'll look more realistic. I don't know what doll you have but I'd also recommend getting a doll with the most lifelike and prettiest face. Inflatable dolls are kinda underrated; they have the potential to look pretty good and they can be quite cuddly.
Its a cheap version of a pammela Anderson doll and i have to admit for the price she has verry good looking face. Its the only cheap doll that comes out with a plasctic face. And i also added blond wig to her i wil try to give her some more decent cloths like you mention. And i wil make picture verry soon.
A

jody66656
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jody66656 »

Me and my friend will fill up my inflatable again once we have the material we gonna do multiply cuts this time i,am prety sure it wil work out. (i wil post pictures when she is fully done)

jody66656
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jody66656 »

I stuffed my inflatable for the first time i wil post picture today when she is fully clothed !!! (My friend dit the needle and thread part)

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I've never stuffed a doll either but I would think she would eventually flatten out and then you would have to restuff her again. The big problem with inflatables is they leak air and that's usually why they stuff them. When I get a new doll I reinforce all the seams right away and I never really ever have a problem with them leaking. As far as improvements to a doll, the first thing is a nice long wig and next is a body stocking (& satin pajamas) so they don't feel like your sleeping with a plastic doll. My Kimmi also has long fingernails, long eyelashes, a dash of perfume, and there you have your beautiful blowup realdoll without the back breaking weight, high maintenance, and durability issues.

INFORMATIONS