realsexdoll.com

Cayenne Cleur Ordered - Update

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
TheBatman

Cayenne Cleur Ordered - Update

Post by TheBatman »

Hi,
Just a shout out to sex-toys-canada.com and lovehoney.ca.

I ordered a Cayenne Cleur doll, and a hot batgirl/catwoman outfit for it - I placed the orders two days ago and yesterday respectively.

To my delight, they have both shipped! I feel very lucky - I know that some serious boredom is coming may way, and I'm happy I'll be prepared with a new toy. :twisted:

Now if at least one of the boot sellers responds to me, I'll be able top lso order a smoking hot pair of boots. Until then, I'll make do with a pair of size 6 knee high boots I have had for a while.

Speaking of which, does anyone know of an active seller for thigh boots who is functioning normally and shipping as usual?

Later,
KB

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Cayenne Cleur Ordered - Update

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great choice with Cayenne - she's way hot

I like that site from Canada, have used them before and they are a reliable source - even better if you can hold out for one of their sales events site wide

They ship super quick with UPS :thumbs_up:

These NMC legacy air babes are becoming rare now, and with NMC changing the formulation of these once great inflata babes to - use a separate insert - in place of the built in inserts - sorta kinda diminishes sexyness

I know some prefer the removable insert, but the built in ones were magical

Best of luck - KB

TheBatman

Post by TheBatman »

Hey Yorktown,
Totally agree. Although they're a pain to keep clean.

By the way, I was able to source a wicked pair of boots. I hope that shipment will go smoothly.

Later,
KB

TheBatman

Post by TheBatman »

Wow! Despite the brouhaha with the virus, a combination of people from different companies are really coming through for me. I feel so relieved - as I mentioned the doll is a cornerstone of my social distancing strategy. :twisted:

Over the past year or two, I was going back and forth in my mind - should I make the purchase or not? Well, circumstances persuaded me to just do it. (So to speak :mrgreen: )

The doll is arriving today, having been ordered on Sunday. Thanks to sex-toys-canada.com and Canada Post!

The outfit is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Thanks to lovehoney.ca and DHL!

Boots. I went a little nuts here. :oops: Because the shipping is so variable (I could not find anyone who is shipping boots quickly) I ended up ordering from 2 different vendors. One pair of black thigh boots w/6" stiletto heels from one vendor, and 2 pairs of thigh boots in red and in black, with 4.5" stiletto heels, from the other. I'll have to get another doll I suppose. :twisted: :wink: The shipping time on these will be anywhere from 1-3 weeks.

With some luck, I'll have a couple of photos up sometime tomorrow evening.

Stay healthy and sane everybody - take care of yourselves and those around you.

Later,
KB

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

With an air Gal Pal like Cayenne - staying at home is a snap - problems may come when the - all clear as given - and ya gotta go back to work & leave Cayenne all alone with her sexy wears

The Canadian "sex-toys Canada" site is real good - they deliver real good & fast -more than a few inflata-babes escaped south to my home port :mrgreen:

Hopefully the virus passes & everyone can get back to their own lives - but sheltering in place with a hot inflata babe can be fun until -

Great luck KB - with Cayenne :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS