realsexdoll.com

Bree Olsen vinyl inflatable doll repair

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Doll_hilarity2017

Bree Olsen vinyl inflatable doll repair

Post by Doll_hilarity2017 »

Hi there, first doll I've bought. Was all excited then a small hole appeared around her waistline. How much are you supposed to blow these up? Should use the repair kit? Is there a better way of fixing the hole? She got good reviews. Should I forget about inflatables? Do these spring leaks easily? Thanks everyone!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Bree Olsen vinyl inflatable doll repair

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Doll_hilarity2017 wrote:Hi there, first doll I've bought. Was all excited then a small hole appeared around her waistline. How much are you supposed to blow these up? Should use the repair kit? Is there a better way of fixing the hole? She got good reviews. Should I forget about inflatables? Do these spring leaks easily? Thanks everyone!
Hi Doll_hilarity2017 and welcome to TDF.

Please find this link useful when navigating your way around the board and fell free to post an introduction in the intro topic link there, to help you get your five posts up for full board function. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

No doubt the rest of the team will give you more answers than you need shortly...

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Doll_hilarity2017 wrote:Hi there, first doll I've bought. Was all excited then a small hole appeared around her waistline. How much are you supposed to blow these up? Should use the repair kit? Is there a better way of fixing the hole? She got good reviews. Should I forget about inflatables? Do these spring leaks easily? Thanks everyone!
Thay is a lot of questions
Inflation
For play 65%
For loooks 80%

The kit that comes with her is best to repair her with.
Overinflating an air doll will cause her death.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome - D_H2017 - :thumbs_up:

Too your question - yes the repair kit that came with Bree is perfect to use - cut the patch bigger than the small tear - cut it in a circle as a square patch will peel on the corners - use the glue supplied -

Yeah - air babes can only take so much air they aren't footballs - over pressure does kill them quick like -

I only air fill them when needed - otherwise they remain deflated - when in use I never over-inflate firm is good but leave some room for expansion

Good luck

INFORMATIONS