realsexdoll.com

Purchase/Review: Suzie Carina

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
magoruk

Re: Purchase/Review: Suzie Carina

Post by magoruk »

inflatable dolls in general are perfect as a sleep friend and hug. This shape (Suzie Carina in sitting position) should be tested for this too. From my experience, the best doll type for complete nights is classical, missionary positioned doll (Kimmi, ... ). With these dolls, you can move easily and use most positions for comfortable sleep. Every other shapes gives you less variants of positions and you can move yourself and her more difficult. I tried to sleep also with my Francesca and Nadia (B) :-) my Diao-Shi Chinese dolls which are also in sitting position before some time. It was nice, comfortable, we found some good positions, but after a series of nights together you will feel some limitations. It would be nice to test Suzie for sleeping with and share some results :-)

Note to next thread about the Chasey Lain - I have an old Chasey Lain Inflatable Playmate, which is also in similar position. I tried her for sleeping with only once with negative results. She was too soft to feel her nice body and here dimensions didn't let to maintain good contact during night. But she was ***_A L W A Y S_*** a perfect hug! She won in the short time contact :-)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

INFORMATIONS