realsexdoll.com

Purchase/Review: Suzie Carina

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
csee1st

Purchase/Review: Suzie Carina

Post by csee1st »

Hi, first time poster here.
Thought i'd share my first impressions of a PVC i just got this week: the "Extravaganza: Suzie Carina".

Incidentally, this is not the first doll i've ever bought. That happened some twenty odd years ago, when i found out (the hard way) that the vinyl inflatable doll i purchased looked nothing like the model on the box!
I have not bothered with love dolls in the years since.

Fast forward to last week, and i laid my eyes on this: http://www.sex-toys-canada.com/sex-doll ... arina.aspx
I didn't even notice the model on the box, or even the box itself! I wanted HER.
Almost as attractive was the price: $159.99 CDN plus free shipping? What the heck.

Shipping took one week exactly.

The doll features 3D-molded hands, legs and head, which are connected to a PVC body.
The naughty bits consists of a separate insert shaped like a "dumbbell". Very soft and (as it turns out) very small.

Other add-ons include a vibrating-egg, a "repair kit" (circular vinyl patch + tube of glue), some "maintenance" powder, and of course, the all-important plastic foot pump!

I'll write the rest of my thoughts in a follow-up post.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Purchase/Review: Suzie Carina

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi and Welcome csee1st. Please find this topic http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 useful for finding your way around and some handy tips for posting on doll forum.

No doubt Dees Man will pop buy and say G'day as the friendly welcomewagon moderator too...

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hi there. Welcome aboard. Hope your stay is comfortable one. Feel free to snap more pics of your toy lady when you have time.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

valvelicker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by valvelicker »

By far, she was the most beautiful doll I ever owned. She changed my whole perspective on dolls.

Have fun, but take care with the joint between neck and body. That is her weak spot, prone to leaks.

Below, Meghan Richmond.... I miss her!
Attachments
Meghan_Richmond_-_The_Office_Can_Wait_09.JPG
Meghan_Richmond_-_The_Office_Can_Wait_09.JPG (50.41 KiB) Viewed 21081 times

csee1st

Post by csee1st »

Thanks all, good to be here!

And now, part two of my review:

Let's get the cons out of the way.
First off, the pump. It is flimsy, no two ways about it.
In fact, i could have sworn that the nozzle for the pump did not fit the tube for the doll itself!

In the end, i had to go all "Big Bad Wolf" on Suzie Carina, with the huffing and puffing...

And then there's the "nasty".
I'll be perfectly honest here. Given the prevailing circumstances, i'm afraid i was unable to carry out any "bump" test.
As far as observations go, it seems that the doll's "Rowing Boat" position severely restricts access to the V, and that the only plausible entry would be in the A, doggy-style.

But my goodness, just look at the breathtaking view!

And just because I can't "bump", doesn't mean I can't "grind".
If you lie right on top of her missionary, the problematic "V spot" becomes a soft, cushion-y "bedrock".

Just imagine, looking right at that gorgeous face all the while!

So... yeah, i like it. :D

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

csee1st, perfect! Thank you very much for your very nice pictures. Sadly there are not much opportunities to see new air dolls. I don't know why, people don't like to take and publish pictures :-) Please, would it be possible to make a video with inflation / deflation of your amazing new girl?

Btw, I am thinking about buying this doll too :-)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

csee1st

Post by csee1st »

magoruk wrote:...Please, would it be possible to make a video with inflation / deflation of your amazing new girl?
Thanks magoruk for the kind words.

Uhh, i'm not sure that's such a good idea... Are you sure you want to see an out-of-shape guy huff-and-puff into a doll?
By the way, i decided it was better and faster to not use the pump at all.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Using of the pump would increase the life time of your nice airgirl significantly. I love(d) mouth inflation much, it is very sexy, but it don´t do well to the doll. There are many words writen here on TFD about it.

To the video, it doesn't matter who and how inflating the doll. It is nice and useful to watch the doll, how is being filled by the air.

Btw, i like your term ,,breathtaking view'' concerned with the love doll very much!
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I've never seen her before. It seems like a lot of inflatable girls have some... questionable faces, but she's really pretty.

Like the previous guy said, probably best not to inflate her by giving her a blow job, lol. Your breath contains moisture, not to mention bacteria, which supposedly can lead to some interesting cultures growing in her. I've never seen this first hand, but I've heard some stories. I can't quite tell from the picture, but it looks like the pump comes with two different sized pecker thingies; I'm guessing you want the small narrow one (that's NOT what she said) which should poke inside her nozzle. Were you using the bigger one? If so, that was maybe the issue. Another little tip: those "foot pumps" are generally easier to just hold in your hands and go all accordion on it.

If you want her to last a long time be careful how much you inflate her. How much is too much? Well that can be a tricky thing to establish, but if she's going to have any weight or pressure on her you probably want to judge how much to inflate by how firm she is compressed rather than fill her up and then put extra weight on her.

It's good to see you got her a little outfit too; although clothes can add a lot to any doll I think it's all the more important the less realistic the doll is. Inflatable dolls can look surprisingly good with clothes on though. Properly attired, vinyl dolls are HUGELY underrated in the cuddle department as well. Get her some satin pajamas (white would be best so she doesn't stain) and she'd be great to sleep with. With her posture you'd probably have to go with like intertwined legs, so inflate appropriately if you try it (you'd want her under-inflated so her leg in between yours was kinda crushed flat, which should in turn create enough pressure so that the rest of her reaches a comfortable firmness).

I had a couple of the old style Hannah Harper dolls- the second one was in service for about 3 1/2 years, so they can last a long time if you're careful. She wasn't very good in the sex department either- at least conventionally. Too tight with sort of a spiky interior that got harder and harder as time passed, but she could give a pretty damn good lapdance, lol. While when got the first one it was just kinda a desperate bout of going too long without sex, the aspect that became the most important though and the reason I kept her around was sleeping with her; she really liked to cuddle. I slept with her pretty much every night unless she was recovering from a repair (which in their later years was sadly quite often). You can get surprisingly attached to these things! A pretty vinyl doll is not to be underestimated; you can get a lot of joy out of them, and I hope you have a great time with her.

csee1st

Post by csee1st »

JackieTreehorn wrote:...I can't quite tell from the picture, but it looks like the pump comes with two different sized pecker thingies; I'm guessing you want the small narrow one (that's NOT what she said) which should poke inside her nozzle. Were you using the bigger one? If so, that was maybe the issue.
Thanks JackieTreehorn for the advice.

It may have been, but i was trying everything and the nozzle keeps popping out everytime i pump - and i wasn't about to shove anything in by force... not on a first date! :P
I'll give the pump another go next time i see her.

razvan_1922

Post by razvan_1922 »

Can you post more pictures with her?
I owned wild cat doll, a chineese doll with water fill breasts and a kimmi but the last one was awfull, i couldn't penetrate her. Now I wast suzie carina, beacause i like the position of the doll but i saw in in a presentation on youtube and the body looked very cheap, a lot different that she looks in your pictures.
Thank you.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Some video with Carina would be very helpful.

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi vinylers:
I had Antonya Vidra , that it is the same body with different head , and I had the same trouble with the doll :useless doll . Missionary was impossible and rear side too due to the insert itself and the place in the doll( just think that your erection points in an angle and the insert opposite to it , so apart from the pain the result was the insert was broken during the first use. Other thing you say is that it is very small and it is true . I had the same trouble with pipedream's dolls that inside their boxes you find the same insert that is useless and had to be replaced by a fleshlight insert . The best option are Diao-shi dolls (in my opinion) , better for the other manufacturers to do things well or they will sell their dolls to E.T. . 0X :haha4: Beerrssssssssssssss :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: . See you (more beers) :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

The Suzie Carina doll is attractive especially for her head. If you find her unusable for sex, you can still take her for cuddle or use as a decoration. It is needed to say, that this doll position cannot be used as missionary. I would like to try her together with my friend. L e e e e s s s s s b e e e e r r r r r s s s s and more dolls!

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

hey all .
she look quite comfy to hug and be a sleeptime friend , so sex with here ,, maybe try once ,,

the black sheep

INFORMATIONS