HELP! TakShing/SevenCreations dolls disappearing from market

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
rbdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

HELP! TakShing/SevenCreations dolls disappearing from market

Post by rbdoll »

Good afternoon,

Dear importers/wholesalers/traders/shops!

I was told already a couple of years ago that Europe's largest importer BEATE UHSE group decided to fade out SevenCreation dolls in favor of NMC dolls as their packages would be smaller. More dolls for way less transport cost. I was told all "cheep dolls" would be bought as party gags and "the lonely doll user" (!) would rather buy "high quality/life like" dolls anyway. I don't know whether or not that story is true but at the end of the day SevenCreation web page is still up and running showing all that good stuff while it is getting harder by the hour to get hands on these dolls. E.g. NMC's Brandy Big Boob is beautiful but sharp edged - not a replacement though.

I recently tried to buy a simple "old school" black doll like SADE or JASMIN - sold out everywhere. Same with BRIGITTE and SUPER SHIRLEY. As far as I can tell only ORIENTAL ROSE and WILD CAT (with insert) are still available at present.

Maybe some one could contact these "amazing" import companies and explain to them that they got it all wrong. There are air babe fans that love hard heads and inserts - I don't. And as everyone can read in this forum it's not just me :-) PLEASE BRING THEM BACK - We will buy - that is a promise!

THANK YOU!!

Cheers,
rbdoll
Cheers, rbdoll
rbdoll AT gmx DOT net
TDF Member # 220

magoruk

Re: HELP! TakShing/SevenCreations dolls disappearing from ma

Post by magoruk »

The similar ,,political decision'' must be responsible for absence of realy big boobed dolls in today's market. There were more dolls with amazing big boobs, you know Zena Fulsom 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation, Becky Big Tops and Tracy Big Boobs. (Btw 3rd generation of Zena and Tracy was a copy, with smaller boobs, but they were still big boobed.) Now we have nothing. People don't like boobs? Or importers need more space in their trucks? Who knows ...

I had grown on these big boobs, was feeded by them and I must say that it was one of the most amazing feature which the doll can have. :thumbs_up:

(((The Zena 3rd generation was from Seven Creations, had little bit smaller boobs, but was build absolutely perfectly. Soft, nice, pleasant vinyl with very sexy smell, no defects, perfect durable seams without any failures, ...)))
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

While in Europa these air babes have been available at times - your lucky

In the good ole US of A - "TAK SHING" - went poof around 1998 - and was never to be seen in much again -

Back in those days the UK Importer from Hong Kong was "Golden Triangle" and shipped all over including the USA

Their line up was "Miss World" - their best design and highest cost option - and then Bridgette with the face mask attached Inflatable head - and then Super Shirley the red headed wonder - these three where their high end versions with thicker vinyl skin - throw in a Zena Fulsome and technically there was four

Now TAK SHING was really mass producing their standard fair which was a face mask attached inflatable head air babe in a variety of hair color and some with simulated pussy hair (higher cost) and a plain version - remember folks - these air babes were designed way before the recent fade of clean shaven - back in day the forested look was still in - :mrgreen:

Now I said 1998 - but by no means that was the end - as the good ole boys at both Doc Johnson as well as Cal Exotics took a chance on the Tak Shing designs although by this time TAK SHING - went legit - and got out of the air babe business and went with inflatable pools and toys for the mass recreation market - and the line was picked up by Seven Creations

Ole Doc Johnson had a few of the standard designs - with a Nursey option (red hair) - :P everyone luv's a nurse - and a few others - with blonde

As for Cal Exotics - they went up scale with a real nice version called "Spread Eagle" - in Europa she had a different name but same doll - this air babe was awesome as she is a great sex toy - one of my favorites

Now England (UK) was still dealing with these Hong Kong based air babes - and had several import houses bringing them in - but shipping to the good ole US of A was some serious coin - putting a simple designed air babe way into the high end price range - :roll:

Now of course TAK SHING did some real cute Asian inspired air babes too - and they were all great and unlike the white chicks they made the Asian air babes come in a ton of different positions - all meant for some serious sexual play action

Now as air dolls go -

I am saying this as a real fan of their product line - and honest I am going way back to very early 1980's - their dolls would blow out seams very quick - so unless you were good at inflatable repairs - these dolls could be a real downer too - while in no means the worst - as they for sexual action were great - seam design was not where it is today - Now when they came out with the Miss World/ Bridgette/ Super Shirley in 1987 that's when they became a serious player - those air babes where way better - and the seam issue was much improved

Why did everyone leave and go to NMC {NANMA CONBO} - that's a good question - I wasn't a fan of their designs at first but warmed up to them over time and their high ends air babes where a dream come true - and with the Seven Creations designs - now no longer available in the USA market at all for the past decade - not sure what can be done

I still buy them from time to time when I see them in Europa - but again their price is very high - for what essentially is a value air babe - and recent availability has become so/ so

Like you rbdoll/ magoruk - I am a fan of these dolls and have always been even all these decades later - I hope with a now improving economy (USA only - so far) that air babes become a imported item again - as the last decade - air dolls have really became harder to find

AIR - ON
Attachments
TAK SHING - Miss World 07 - Copy.jpg
TAK SHING - Miss World 07 - Copy.jpg (84.71 KiB) Viewed 2316 times

lifelike
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lifelike »

hop shing are another old school doll manufacturer, who appear to still actively produce and market the same sorts of inflatables they sold in the 80s and 90s:

http://www.hopshingtoys.com.hk/main.php

they seemed amenable when i inquired as to whether they'd be interested in doing another run of the zena fulsom - esque models they once made, though i suspect the cost of such would probably prove to be more than i could afford...

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Just a note as I mistakenly - said the improved "TAK SHINGS" - included Miss World - that's wrong it is instead - "MISS WONDERFUL" -

She was the higher cost option from TAK SHING - complete with a solid head and some other special features the other air babes didn't have

World/ Wonderful - heck it was long time ago - :mrgreen:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Just an update of sorts - I recently received three new value air babes from Deutschland - all from the importer "YOU2TOYS" - Flensburg, De

They are "Pamela" in a box with a Bay Watch babe look like of Pam Anderson - trust me the doll doesn't look like Pammy - but she does look and feel and smells like the ole tried and true "Miss World" air babe from the ole Tak Shing group - now the box sez made in Hong Kong - and the air valve doesn't have any writing on it - she is a near duplicate of those old air babes of yore

What's different is the build quality - she reminds me of the original 80's era - meaning this air babe won't take much to pop - but if treated right will be okay - the similarities are very close and no hygienic seal so totally unlike the NMC - I would say a "near" duplicate of the dolls of past

I also got "Claudia" - nearly the same air babe {face & body} as Pamela but in a sitting position - because of the super soft vinyl body she is fun to use -

And finally I got the Wunderpuppe "Sexy Gretel" - again same face & body of Pamela - BUT - Gretel is 1.75 meters tall - I am blown away by her sheer size - great job by "YOU2TOYS" -

Now again all these air babes are near 80's type quality in a 21st Century doll - so before you scour AMAZON.de - ya gotta ask yourself - is that what ya want - :?:

Sexy Gretel developed a leak on a seam on the back of her head pretty quick - easily fixed with "perfomix VLP" & repair patch - but you get my drift about 80's era quality - :roll: - back in the day they were all like that

Most Euro Amazon e-stores will carry these air babes - as they are as close to a real Tak Shing 80's era air babe you are going to get - again I am not sure if they are a copy of one or they are the real thing - its that close

Tschüss

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I still mean to send some tak shing to you. I still haven't gotten around to packing them up for you.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

rbdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rbdoll »

no problem :-)
Cheers, rbdoll
rbdoll AT gmx DOT net
TDF Member # 220

INFORMATIONS