realsexdoll.com

A Great Noir Film Starring a Blowup Babe

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dollicio

A Great Noir Film Starring a Blowup Babe

Post by Dollicio »

Every inflatable doll aficionado needs to watch this film destined for short film cult status.

Equal parts Coen Brothers, Cronenberg, and Tarantino, "The Sex Doll She-Bitch" is a lurid portrait of social breakdown and violence in contemporary society.

I watched this movie in HD and found it thoroughly entertaining. Not for the faint of heart. Be warned this movie contains scenes with adult themes and violence.

Amazon has it here.

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Doll-She-Bitc ... B007A5A0OO

Trailer and video.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=the+sex+d ... ms&tbm=vid

More information, the IMDb listing and reviews courtesy of Google.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=the+sex+d ... CA697CA697

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A Great Noir Film Starring a Blowup Babe

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Nice find - Dollicio - :thumbs_up:

Oh and the air babe is the "Virtual Veronica" air babe - a total blast from the past - like from 10 years ago probably longer - long since discontinued - which might not be a bad thing - :?
Attachments
Not the worst - but no way the best - not even in the middle
Not the worst - but no way the best - not even in the middle
Vertual Veronica - Copy.jpg (107.32 KiB) Viewed 2636 times

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Oh and the air babe is the "Virtual Veronica" air babe - a total blast from the past - like from 10 years ago probably longer - long since discontinued - which might not be a bad thing - :?

Wow, that face looks as if it could have had a lot of potential with a little modification. I wonder if it was offered with a non-oral mouth Captain Yorkie? That would be a very pretty head if it were. Must admit to never having heard of her.

Was kind of looking forward to seeing the new PDX offers that were supposed to launch in summer of 2016, but I guess that never happened, and no word on whether it will at this point.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I think only the curator of the Royal Academy of Dolls - none other than "haremlover" had a true appreciation of Virtual Veronica - everyone else had a negative view of her and she was off the shelves pretty quick

The issue was the mechanical insert - which few had use for and while not the worst idea - what would have been better is the ability to have a removable insert - as they work best -

The doll also had hard as rocks boobies made of a solid block of HARD PVC - 8O

There was so much potential yet - absolutely no idea how make it all come together with this air babe - I don't even remember who was the importer - but - for some reason Seven Creations comes to mind

The sad part was the dolls body was made of a luxurious soft vinyl and was of real nice size not a 60% version but a full on 100% sized air babe - and the face was not bad - even as is she was okay - but all lost with those "Kevlar anti- ballistic boobies" - :x

Like all things inflatable - eventually - Virtual Veronica will be forgotten - heck I had to go back in posts like 5 + years to find her name - :roll:

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Hi Yorktown!

Amazing that you were able to identify this obscure but very talented vintage vinyl actress. I wonder if she can still be found? Maybe but it would probably be a hard find. :glou:

rbdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rbdoll »

In case someone should be interested:

Virtual Veronica was available from SevenCreations and is still available from some online shops in Germany.

The above description regarding the insert however is correct. Nevertheless I like her. She resides in my bedroom but mainly for decoration...

BR,
rbdoll
Cheers, rbdoll
rbdoll AT gmx DOT net
TDF Member # 220

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

Want to see Virtual Veronica in action?

Watch "The Sex Doll She-Bitch" here:

http://123movies.net/watch/wvnj3OvQ-the ... bitch.html

Cheers,