Kimmi Lovecok

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
darryl1963
Active Poster
Active Poster

Kimmi Lovecok

Post by darryl1963 »

Good Evening :D

As I said in earlier post today I would love a love doll the silicone ones but also have to accept I might not get one but hope I can, But been looking at this doll on lovehoney the Kimmi Lovecok and she is very cute :D
I can see she does not have oral capabilities BUT can this be changed as anyone done any modifications regarding this on her?
I would love to have a really kissable doll if that's possible and also would love to dress her up as well.

Regards
Darryl

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19316

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Kimmi Lovecok

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Kimmi is no doubt the best face crafted by NMC hands down - be it the ole "PDX" US of A version from several years past as {*Hannah Harper*}or the now "Extravaganza" version as Kimmi Lovecock

As to making modifications to the dolls mouth - I would re-think that approach - unless you really have a skill at such modification why mess with the best air babe face this side of the Rhine River or west of the Pecos - :wink:

I am in such awe of this air babe I often leave her inflated just to brighten the place up - she's that stunning

The best blow job air babes are actually the value versions with the printed face - "are they cheap well yup" - but they get the job done - and do it well too - don't over think this out some air babes have specific duties - Kimmi is in my world the friendly/ pretty customer service air babe - that you can take home and not get pregnant

Oh and she is kissable - I actually prefer this dolls vinyl lips as Kimmi doesn't have the TPE lips like the other NMC high ends - to me that's better VS TPE - which still has me concerned and I won't put my mouth on them - personal preference

Air - On

(*) Hannah Harper is still offered today by PDX but is of a totally new design and not manufactured by NMC of Hong Kong (*)
Attachments
Kimmi 01 - Copy.jpg
Kimmi 01 - Copy.jpg (155.26 KiB) Viewed 7392 times
Kimmi 03 - Copy.jpg
Kimmi 03 - Copy.jpg (132.61 KiB) Viewed 7392 times

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

There is not possible to modify the Kimmi's pretty face for oral function, you can destroy it only. Every thing you can do will make a ugly Frankenstein monster from her. If you really need the oral function, you can find another doll which is designed for it. You have to know that doll faces with oral functionality usually have much more vulgar look. it is simply due to oral opening in it. (At Chinese Diao-Shi dolls or at French Domax dolls, you could find something in the middle I think.)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I think Kimmi's a great kisser. The only doll better if you ask me would be kissing a beautiful Barbra Bucannon doll. She has some great lips. Agent 69 ain't too bad either. The best kissing dolls were the old style Miranda and Terra Patrick latex dolls with out the big ugly clown lips.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Howdy darryl1963. While I wouldn't say that such a mod to Kimmi would be impossible, I think it would be a real challenge.

I think the good Capt Yorkie has offered some good advice, and you would be better off trying to find a lower end doll with an O mouth for this particular need. So far I have not heard any good reports on this feature from members that have had the higher end inflatables, that are are said to offer this option.

Sam

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

darryl1963 wrote:Good Evening :D

As I said in earlier post today I would love a love doll the silicone ones but also have to accept I might not get one but hope I can, But been looking at this doll on lovehoney the Kimmi Lovecok and she is very cute :D
I can see she does not have oral capabilities BUT can this be changed as anyone done any modifications regarding this on her?
I would love to have a really kissable doll if that's possible and also would love to dress her up as well.

Regards
Darryl

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19316
I have an otal inflatababe available if you are interested.

The doggy style diva. She is used but still in great shape. I have a thread in the sale forum.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

darryl1963
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by darryl1963 »

Thanks everyone will take advice and check out the sale page, back later

Darryl

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

I have a Kimmi doll and love her. The material last longer than the cheaper dolls. It's a great doll with a lovely face and body.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Is she called lovecok cos she loves cock?

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

She loves everything lovely, but first of all, she loves when you will love her.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

darryl1963
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by darryl1963 »

Hi, thank you again for the advice regarding the lovely Kimmi doll she is very attractive and might consider getting one at some point. Would love to dress her in a sexy dress and have a cosy night with her xxxxx

Darry

INFORMATIONS